What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ? - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ?

I think there future is very bright and in coming future many businessman will invest in them and they will also save there money in shape of bitcoin because this is very safe wallet and they will get rid of scams. And it will spread in whole world. 

• +3 1

Ten years from now, I think it will release miraculous updates and it is expected that the cryptotalk application will also be released, in addition to creating new more enthusiastic sections, but I want to tell you that you violated the forum rules by creating posts of less than 100 characters.

• +2 1

I have no idea what will happen in the next 10 years for the Crash Speak Forum, but I expect that cryptocurrency trading will become more common and lots of people will be here to gain a lot of knowledge and money as well, but I hope this forum won't stop paying.

• +5 1

I think that it is a very good forum and it will become better with the future because it provides members with all these experiences and new ideas and since it provides us with these assistance, we have to support it by creating good content.

• +3 1

I think cryptotalk will become a really big community, also newbie in crypto will love this forum because they will learn a lot from here. I hope that this forum will be still strong like the bitcointalk forum. This forum will have a bright future because of it's users, they all help each other so they will keep on learning.

• +1 1

Certainly, it will continue to evolve and will become on a global level because the member moderators here do a good job through the content and ideas they provide, maybe the work here will be like jobs. Only very expert people are accepted.

In the next 10 years, I expected this platform to become the home for all new members in the world of cryptocurrencies and I expect this platform to produce alot of millionaires through cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

If Bitcoin continues to grow in value, it will mean that Cryptotalk will be a prestigious platform where its members in 10 years from now will have acquired new working techniques, new knowledge to trade and invest and its members will have better dividends.

• +1 1

It's not on starting pints my friend, as we all know that it was introduced in 2007 and at that time it's price was too low but latter after the time passed it becomes famous and famous and in 2017 it was on its peak.. At that time one bitcoin was equal to 20000 US dollers which was a very huge amount. So we can say that it was its peak point on that time. But we still hope that it will rise after coming years so stay keep itself with it so that you will get benefits from it. 

Well the future is unpredictable, no one knows what will happen in future so I think no prediction is perfect, but I can say if bitcoin is still doing fine in 10 years time , then this forum will also be doing fine but alot of things would have been changed by then.

• +1 1

Development and change is continuing and greatly and very fast, so what we expect after 10 years may be achieved next year. I expect the expansion of the use of digital currencies in the world and the increase in their prices significantly due to the increasing demand for them.

I guess it would be the best crypto forum.. let's just keep support this forum so it can survive for long up to 10 years.. I'm sure there will be a big changes in 10 years.

We will know that the cryptotalk forum has been doing well for some time now, so the chance of it's doing better in some time to come will be very strong and the forum is developing on daily basis, so the future of the cryptotalk platform is very bright, thank you.

• +2 1

The forum will continue to grow and develop, and it will have a bright future like cryptocurrencies that will have a bright future also and will be the new global financial system.

Success has been the main portion of the cryptotalk platform since it's was created, so this is the same with now, although i joined the platform very late, but i know that the future of the cryptotalk is very brighter, thanks.

I think cryptotalk after 10 years will be very popular and the forum will contain much more members and there will be alot of benefits and values in the crypto currency platform and I hope the moderators and administrators will add more sections in the platform

CryptoTalk is a great forum that provides us with a lot of useful information about cryptocurrencies, and I will be really happy to be here after 10 years and help new members understand the forum and its rules, and help them as we are being helped now.

Dear no one can predict these results as it can become after 10 years like Facebook you will be paid as soon as it is published or suspended and it may be added to other sections related to daily life or sections not related to encrypted currencies but I think it will be useful and wonderful in the future and I was wondering if not from Its basics will continue in the same payments to members as before

Cryptotalk is a forum just like other official sites like Facebook or Twitter where everyone is presenting its views about cryptocurreny. So in upcoming years I expect that cryptotalk will be among those widely used sites that will pay even more to its users. It will be a learning forum of cryptocurreny for next generation.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Dear I think no one of us imagine or think about cryptotalk after 10 years what will happen to them is they still work or not but I hope that they still working and giving payment for longer time. Because it is a trusted and popular forum and since work few years and still workinng.

I think this forum has a great development in its rules and a further expansion of the forum’s sections, allowing the addition of other languages, and an increase in payment for publications and topics. There are many things that will change for the better.