Can yobit be classified as one the best exchanges not widely used as compared to the others - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Can yobit be classified as one the best exchanges not widely used as compared to the others

Yobit is one of the best site I have ever seen . Yobit really secure also too much secure. They always give us free coins. Which is really impressive. Also transaction system just amazing.

Well yes mate, i recommend this yobit exchanger as a good exchanger of course no and be also to be a no good wallet to stored some coins, they will make sure that your coins is in the good news hands.

On 1/15/2020 at 9:13 PM, Upright said:

As u can say from the blend integration if yobit having to earn while posting on crypto talk, is a ❤

But looking at how the yobit exchange still makes to accommodate on having to still earn free tokens from them is great.

But what makes yobit exchange different???

Your respond matters on how yobit is a good exchange....👇👇

Yobit is different because it has listed less coins than other exchanges. It has one different feature as investment box where you can earn interest on your holdings. One important thing yobit has started cryptotalk which is good platform to learn and earn.

On 1/15/2020 at 4:43 PM, Upright said:

As u can say from the blend integration if yobit having to earn while posting on crypto talk, is a ❤

But looking at how the yobit exchange still makes to accommodate on having to still earn free tokens from them is great.

yobit is pretty fast, he has a lot of different cryptos to exchange, he has a low withdraw fees, he is online since 2014 so he has a good reputation.

the only bad thing is that some coins have a low daily volume so some of are untradable 

On 1/15/2020 at 11:43 PM, Upright said:

Yobit is a good platform but there are so many platform that offer unique quality but yobit having the Investbox and freecoins is the most unique thing I see from yobit.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Every one is going with own views and thoughts so we cannot stop if any one calling like this but if Yobit want to be best then surely they need to improve in many ways because currently now customers are coming very quickly and they have some good number of new members improve support and secondly they need to work on many wallets which are offline and creating problems.

I think so. Cryptotalk forum is binded on yobit exchange, if you don't have yobit exchange, you can't earn money here. So i think yobit exchange is one of the best exchange that i used because there is many exchange somewhere but yobit is the chosen one to bind with cryptotalk.

On 2/18/2020 at 3:19 PM, Chioma said:

switch place out there, it's course of action is easy and agile so the most excellent of altogether it has invest envelope somewhere abuser invest therefore it's additionally award absent free coin to boot hang around trader...

I don't really understand what you are talking about,  can you please elaborate it so i can give my opinion about it. As far as i know, yobit is one of the popular exchange i know and it is very convenient to used. I prefer to used yobit than other exchange. 

Yes. Yobit can be considered as one of the best exchange sites. Its wonderful features like investment box and good trading ways just makes crypto more lovable. I enjoy yobit exchange.

to be honest every exchange platform is same in becouse they allow you to exchange cryptos or somthing. the differencies are in the number of coins that platform supports and in the fees, i think yobits should work on decreasing fee.

Yobit exchange is one of the finest profitable sites to trade and even without trade, you container force to each day free coins through this amazing exchanging site. They additionally reimbursement you attraction in your deposited coins enormously noble remuneration

Yobit is one of the best exchange I have come across. What I like about them is their instant payments and wide range of coins. You can make your decision on the coin you want to trade. I so happy with them.

According to my experience with yobit I would be giving a positive response and reviews for it because till now it has been very much safe and also has protected the balance and the accounts from many scammers and hackers it gives good returns for your investments and tradings also.

also in my opinion, in my opinion yobit together with binance are two of the best exchanges in existence, yobit offers many altcoins to trade with and the possibility of extra earnings through the investbox and the dice game and free coins, but it has slightly higher fees, binance offers lending and staking and has slightly lower fees

Obviously yobit can easily classified as a best exchange because of its features for safe amd profitable trading. 

Welcome with me
The Yobit platform features a unique option, which is the investment fund and its good percentage of investment, in addition to the daily free currencies

I think you are right. Even though yobit exchange is very good still I don't see many people joining it. I don't know exactly what's the reason for this but I think it's related to the dark past of yobit 

Yobit is the best exchange because everyone can use it even the beginners. Many other exchanges are very complicated and they are difficult to some people but yobit is very simple and very safe.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

For me it is one of the best, its community growth campaigns have been well received, despite some bad users, those of us who are real and faithful to yobit prefer yobit as an exchange as nothing is perfect it has its disadvantages that may go  improving little by little, but it is excellent.

Yobit exchange is the widely used exchange dude I think you have not explore more before writing this topic. The exchange has some of the top classed services which other exchange do not have the same features at all. There are so many things to note. 

yobit is a good exchange, it is a top exchange, I can say that with confidence. there are many ways to make money, it has investment boxes and forum posts or free coins .... yobit is also very safe, it's too good

The Yobit cryptocurrency exchange makes it different from others that Yobit provides the opportunity to earn money on ICO programs. This is the main difference from other exchanges. 

Yes. At least that's what I think. I had no problems with deposits and withdrawals. Secondly, the main currencies are present on the exchange. And the exchange often holds various promotions. That 's enough for me.

Yobit is one of the best exchange ever alwo they have their own support for alot of coins as btc the price always stay higher than all marker and they are doing auch a great job with  that