What do you consider to be BTC's bottom price? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinMike

What do you consider to be BTC's bottom price?

The button value of bitcoin this year was $6,000 i guess but with the high potential bitcoin has in the Cryptocurrency marketplace i don't think as a trader you need to worry because we all believed that bitcoin is is promising coin and with patience you will be oppotuned to earn good profit to your wallet and since that is the case i suggest oppotuned members here should use any dump period to accumulate a lot so that they can make good profit when bitcoin rise again.

On 1/13/2020 at 11:11 PM, BitcoinMike said:

Everyone is looking and waiting for the BTC bull run to start but I think we already in our bull run and have established a true bottom already.  A lot of people were fooled by the FOMO pump to $13K early last year and think that we are possibly in jeopardy of going through the same fake out pump.  What price do you feel is the true bottom?  1-13a.thumb.PNG.f48ceab12c0f21834638d43c78318364.PNG

As a trader would you put your stop loss at the current bottom, $6K or $3500?

In my opinion 8k usd is the bottom price if bitcoins price comes to this range you and any one need to buy without any doubt but there are many news that bitcoins halving is coming ,

so if you are a crypto trader you need to wait for bitcoins value comes down and buy bitcoins .

bitcoin with the analysis that I am doing at the moment marg me that it can touch the channel of 9600 dollars. it is in a bearish channel with a strong downward trend. if we trace the retracement of fibonachi we will see that a good price of purchase would be below the 9500 line I would place a purchase order in those values

I wish I could talk something that will be of benefit to the forum about this question,but unfortunately am new and learning everyday, I think only senior members that are always frequent in cryptocurrency can say something reasonable about how Bitcoin can be letter in the future

No matter the technical analysis traders make they are proven wrong. I said that I though that 10k is the bottom too and said it yesterday but we are all make mistakes and prices are not easy to know where they will be and what will be the bottom.

Determining the bottom and the highest point is something that nobody can do it consistently, but this year it will not fall more than $ 4000, but as you can see it is taking $ 10,000 as support, we hope this trend continues

I think the lowest price for bitcoin is $ 7,000, if the bitcoin price is below that of course I will stop trading. I will place the stop loss at the lowest price and stop trading when it reaches the stop loss line. That way I can minimize losses.

• +1 1

A few months later the bottom is $10,000 and probably it will be $20,000 as this is the previous all time high and once we break above to new high territory this become the lowest low we will have.

This was very good prediction from this technical analysis. The bottom was not the 6k as predicted by many traders in January and price risen up to 10k but as the chart suggested the bottom was bellow 6k and bellow 4k where it bounced after strong support was met. Good analysis.

• Useful or interesting 1

For 2020 it wasn't expected a lot for Bitcoin to reach as low as bellow $4k that went there because of the covid that made everyone sell in panic and run from bitcoin and stocks. It was a good point to buy and many did had orders there and profited so far a lot. So lesson to be learned, don't sell your Bitcoin as you don't know how high it can go once you sell.

• +3 1

I think the 2019 pump was proven to be the interest from some ponzis in China that were using Bitcoin to attract people send money to them and had a very complicated system. These ponzis were over and 2019 was proven it wasn't a bull run. What we have to day it is.

• +4 1

I couldn't believe when price dropped at 6k and then at 4k and bellow during the start of the year but the covid fears seem to be enough during that time for investors to sell off and exit the market, some made better thinking and know that bitcoin wasn't going to be affected and risked buying at a low risk zone.

• +1 1

Honestly, I was about to say ten thousand but when I see the choices between six thousand or three thousand five hundred I am shocked that the price range of bitcoin would drop that much in the market. I would say that I do not witness it yet having the bitcoin for only pricing in four digits in the market and I think it would make the who users to back their account out of that industry and make to start a living again and look for high paying jobs. Since the author is asking what I would consider the bottom price of bitcoin, I would say that it would be three thousand.

• +3 1

Currently, I do not think that its price can drop less than $ 12,000. All expectations are positive, as its price will rise and exceed $ 20,000 in the next year, but this depends on the amount of injection of this currency and the volume of its circulation.

On 1/13/2020 at 11:11 PM, BitcoinMike said:

Everyone is looking and waiting for the BTC bull run to start but I think we already in our bull run and have established a true bottom already.  A lot of people were fooled by the FOMO pump to $13K early last year and think that we are possibly in jeopardy of going through the same fake out pump.  What price do you feel is the true bottom?  1-13a.thumb.PNG.f48ceab12c0f21834638d43c78318364.PNG

As a trader would you put your stop loss at the current bottom, $6K or $3500?

BTC is affected by news and corona virus this year and now the price goes to $3800 in march but have recovered. For now the price is at $19K and  roll back 3rimes but people have high hops BTC will breakthrough from $20K and Start running Bull run in 2021.That year will be crypto year. 

That bottom didn't stop, price rebounded for a while and then took a breakdown even lower but it still was higher low from 2018 and 2019. I think the demand was very high perhaps because of the halving too and because of the institutions that had cash in hand because of the stimulus that was announced in the USA.

• +2 1

According to my knowledge and analysis, in my opinion, today we are presenting different scenarios compared to previous years. If a bomb had been presented, it would have already exploded and if they analyze the matter, not even the whales have delivered any strong tail whip and that is because the predictions are different. Adoption is just beginning, many banking and government institutions are now studying and bringing to light their projects for digital currencies and even laws regulating the new system, something that in previous years was not happening. Let's stay calm, don't panic and don't follow the herd simply to follow it but because we are sure of what we are doing.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 1/13/2020 at 5:01 PM, suzuya said:

I think when bitcoin drop it's price at it's lowest it will be around 3000 dollars to 4000 dollars and it will not drop lower from it. And dropping on that price will be really good because many people can start buying and investing in bitcoin.

You seemed to have a quite accurate prediction, mate (at least for this year). Back in January, when this topic was created, not many believed bitcoin could go as low as $3-4 K, but this indeed happened after the big crash caused by the COVID-19 pandemic where Bitcoin touched its lowest point of the year (about $3,800), where it bounced at both an historical resistance and the 200 weekly moving average. Perhaps, the next bottom price might also be somewhere around such moving average.

On 5/22/2020 at 7:46 PM, iLatios said:

Personally, I wait BTC costs more than 20000$. 

If we are talking about the nearest time, it will range from 7000$ to 12000$, to my mind. 

I have heared that the bitcoin price will down to the $14,000 and than pump up to a very price. The highest prediction for the Bitcoin price is the $100,0000.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

To say a exact price of the price of the btc is  really tough, cause the price of the btc and all the others coins are unstable. But we just can predict  the number of the price of the coins, we also hope the price of the all coins will be moderately stable. 

I am not see why these vertical lines in the chart are help my dear. It is some resistance but not very importance. The macd indicator bellow is points to a reversal in this chart, so if I was trade then, I was to make a buy and wait, if it dropped more another buy lower, and hold if it dropped more. This was an accumulate zone.

1 hour ago, Khan said:

I have heared that the bitcoin price will down to the $14,000 and than pump up to a very price. The highest prediction for the Bitcoin price is the $100,0000.

$14.000 is much too high to be considered a bottom value for bitcoin! Searching through the history of bitcoin reveals values way less than that. Less than a year ago, bitcoin was no more than $3500 but the most common bottom values for bitcoin range from $5000 to $6000. It is at this price range that investors and holders start to buy with confidence. $100K is also way too excessive as the ceiling value. It took 8 years for bitcoin to rise to $20K and imagine how long does it take for it to reach 5x that amount?! Certainly not anytime soon.

• +3 1

I do not think that time will go back and the price of Bitcoin will not return to what it was, but if it does return, its value in the market will not be less than 20 thousand dollars because the whales will not let it decrease more than that, so do not worry, my friend, and work hard to produce bitcoin and keep it

I don't think their is any expert who can give the price of how bit coin will fall to the bottom because there is a possibility that it will definitely raise again so that is why I said no body can say or predict the price of bitcoin