What do you consider to be BTC's bottom price? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinMike

What do you consider to be BTC's bottom price?

On 1/13/2020 at 11:11 PM, BitcoinMike said:

Everyone is looking and waiting for the BTC bull run to start but I think we already in our bull run and have established a true bottom already.  A lot of people were fooled by the FOMO pump to $13K early last year and think that we are possibly in jeopardy of going through the same fake out pump.  What price do you feel is the true bottom?  1-13a.thumb.PNG.f48ceab12c0f21834638d43c78318364.PNG

As a trader would you put your stop loss at the current bottom, $6K or $3500?

Dear I like you post and I will say that now bitcoin has cross all the limits and their price are increasing day by day so I think it I the best time for them who has invest their money in it because I think they can sell their bitcoin and can make a large amount but unfortunately I have not and I am collecting bitcoin and i am also waiting when its price comes down and I will buy it but now I have to wait for it.

@Marksusan its really tough and we need to find a solution to what goes on, we need to work  and find that bottom, we had one this year when it hit 3500 and its important to find that solution and go with it there is a lot of effort to which one is able to grow with this kind of a market and be sure of it there is a lot of effort to which we are able to keep on going and building and finding solutions @davy22

.I think that Bitcoin will increase more than its current price, and then it will decline, which is 3000 or 4000 dollars. Bitcoin in general is good in the market.

I want to tell you that you should not be considered about the bottom price of the Bitcoin because in these days the price of the Bitcoin is going high day by day but in previous some days the price of the Bitcoin is going down due to there are no many seller

In particular, I think it could go down a little more, maybe up to 28 or 26k, you need to breathe and then keep going up, it had gone up a lot and very fast for my way of seeing it

My friend I am not a predictor and I didn't make any analysis about the price of the cryptocyrrency. As we know there is a big volatility in the prices of the cryptocyrrency therefore we cannot judge the price. But I hope the price of bitcoin will increase more and more in the future.

On 1/13/2020 at 11:11 PM, BitcoinMike said:

Everyone is looking and waiting for the BTC bull run to start but I think we already in our bull run and have established a true bottom already.  A lot of people were fooled by the FOMO pump to $13K early last year and think that we are possibly in jeopardy of going through the same fake out pump.  What price do you feel is the true bottom?  1-13a.thumb.PNG.f48ceab12c0f21834638d43c78318364.PNG

I think that's time a good time for buying the bitcoin and hold with him for the one year... So now a time you sell it and take 10 times profit from the bitcoin... I think again never this opportunity will meet... because now a time it's value is 34k dollar...when you did comments so that's time is 4k dollar just... I think now a time bitcoin never go down from the 30k dollar...

Edited by Zains031
  • +4 1

Bitcoin bottom price are so many but we have just some low levels and we know that in the crypto market this time BTC start to be high so much in future and we make good money in this market i future and the 2020 low value is 3500$.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, I think the lowest price of bitcoin is US$1, and that was when it was introduced in 2010, and I don't think the price of Bitcoin will ever fall that much, but it is rising and increasing. You'll grow up more soon. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/13/2020 at 8:11 PM, BitcoinMike said:

The lowest price was actually 3000 dollars. This was actually the lowest during the past period. It has reached low levels and today it is at the top.

Bitcoin price was down in 2020 and it makes a very big pump in the end of 2020. Bitcoin hits 20k for the first time on 16th December 2020. The start of 2021 was also good for bitcoin. Let's see what happen in 2021.

Considering a bottom price of bitcoin this year is unpredictable because its unstable for now but for now the market price is around $34k and at times it goes down to $32k it unstable that is at the top price, the bottom price as at last year fall to $16k  

Edited by Harbeeboullah

On 1/13/2020 at 8:11 PM, BitcoinMike said:

I think that Bitcoin today has passed this stage a long time ago, and it actually fell to three thousand dollars, and it really was sad because I suffered big losses

the price of the bitcoin is always the changing and that is why you can not see what is the bottom price of the bitcoin so you can ask from the experts easily.

The form is something that will always happen, but the bullish race of BTC will happen unexpectedly, we have already seen how BTC exceeded its historical prices in 2020 again and again, showing that it has enough power to generate great surprises in the world through of its great prices achieved increasing its popularity every day.

I think when the price of Bitcoin goes down to its lowest it will be around  3000 to 000 4000 and it will not go down from this. And it would be really good to drop that price because a lot of people can start buying and investing in Bitcoin. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin is growing now. It is still taking an upward trend, despite many expectations of decline, but I think it is still heading towards a new summit, as it is witnessing a period of great prosperity now. 

No individual can confidently say the bottom price of bitcoin, we can only make predictions. This is simply because the price of bitcoin Is not controlled by any individual rather it's controlled by it supply and demand that's why it falls and rises any time.

My friend, the lowest price for Bitcoin, in my personal opinion, is when it was launched by one cent for each one bitcoin, which is from the beginning, but in 2018, after a big drop from 20 thousand dollars to 3000 dollars, this is very important. In 2021 the price is $ 42,000 Thank you

• +2 1

Last week, Bitcoin achieved a historical price for the first time since its issuance, breaking the $ 40,000 barrier. I think that this year 2021 it will reach the $ 100,000 range.

I think that the strongest support for Bitcoin now is 31 thousand dollars, and if it falls below this limit, there is a support for 20 thousand I do not think it will drop to less than that

as I am not an expert that is why I cannot answer this question but I think there are many people who can answer your question on the YouTube or Google you can just go there and find them out

The Bitcoin price is highly volatile. It is difficult to predict the Btc bottom price. The price is now making new highs. At the moment there is no sign of it falling. So there may be minor corrections, but it will retrace its climb to the top.

There is no specific price that will be consider as the buttom price of the bitcoin because other volatility in the market and the price depends in demand and supply to rises or dumps. 

• +1 1

I think one of the reasons for the increase in cryptocurrency is that when a new investor comes in, he invests in the same.As this investment increases, so does the price of the cryptocurrency۔the market most reduce base now and now showcase indicating great execution.all investors wants to invest a on a small value.In the crypto market, the price of bitcoin keeps rising and falling.

• +4 1