Your opinion: Worst case scenario for BTC If Libra explodes - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
martmobi

Your opinion: Worst case scenario for BTC If Libra explodes

I think libre will note effected in bitcoin , because i think that people will still trust bitcoin more than libra , because Facebook have a bad reputation of privacy , so that people will be worry from this coin , because maybe Facebook doing something will be not good for privacy, so people the still use bitcoin and trust it.

the LIbra project is still in process and i consider that it will not affect the bitcoin because they will have different prices and different capitalization volumes, due to the changes in Libra we still do not know when it will start as currency and what repercussion it will have on the market, positive or negative,

On 10/6/2019 at 8:32 PM, xBDT Script said:

Well this is how I see it,

If people by into Libra then thay get the taste of the cryptocurrency space. They start studying crypto and eventually they will descover Bitcoin that this is the ture legend and Libra is not a real crypto at all.

Finally they will sell those Libra S**tcoin and buy into Bitcoin 😊

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it will be more good for cryptocurrencies because they will gain so much fame from that and I think that it will be good if you can convert Libra coins to Bitcoin and have more savings

There is nothing chance that Libra coin make any difficulties for bitcoin still there is nothing negative impact because Libra has failed projects before its launched. I don't think that crypto market currencies gave any possible position to Libra coins. 

There is nothing chance that Libra coin make any difficulties for bitcoin still there is nothing negative impact because Libra has failed projects before its launched. I don't think that crypto market currencies gave any possible position to Libra coins. 

4 hours ago, Nab said:

the LIbra project is still in process and i consider that it will not affect the bitcoin because they will have different prices and different capitalization volumes, due to the changes in Libra we still do not know when it will start as currency and what repercussion it will have on the market, positive or negative,

There are different news about facebook's Libra project. I even do not think that the new project can entirely destroy Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets. As the crypto king, it is extremely popular and investors are investing the huge amounts into it. 

• +1 1

I didn't think that there is any disadvantages of libra on Crypto market , because there is still questions mark that Libra come in market or not .

anyway libra is going a stable coin as a result there isn't bigger trade happen on libra .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Libra is nothing but the alternative system of the old traditional financial system, I don't think Libra would have impact on the price of the bitcoin because bitcoin is already stable no thing can do to it. Only its own price affect the bitcoin but I think Libra will introduce billions of potential users to the idea of the value transfer via blockchain.

I think that one of the terrible moments for bitcoin and the era of cryptocurrency itself will be the appearance of a new, more interesting currency, as well as the shutdown of the world wide Internet, it will be terrible! But I think bitcoin has everything ahead of it, and it will live for a long time :))

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I don't really think the libra coin will even go any way close to bitcoin, it can't be compared to bitcoin even if it explodes , I don't think it will have any effect on bitcoin and besides many people rejects the libra coin which is many people don't like it.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As we see now, nothing global bad has happened, we sleep peacefully and do not worry about anything. 

No it will not do anything to the Bitcoin because many are come and try to fight with the king but king always be a king. No one can defeat it.

There is no scenario not a good case or a bad one. Libra is over and has new name that is diem. It did nothing to stop Bitcoin or help it so far. It will be great to see a facebook coin for it could give some people more opportunities but Bitcoin in fact will always be number one.

• +2 1

The facebook cryptocurrency is making another attempt but is met with strong regulatory resistance. Even if it comes to be released what will be the problem it can create to Bitcoin? They have different fundamentals and can't be compared. Bitcoin isn't even used in commerce and Libra is planning to be used for this reason, for marketplaces and deals.

Libra or diem as it is called now will probably help Bitcoin as some see it as a troyan horse for Bitcoin to enter massive adoption. I don't but this is something said often. Then after one year of nothing done with facebook coin Bitcoin is rising for other reasons and it seems it wasn't going to have any problem at least from this.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 10/6/2019 at 3:23 PM, martmobi said:

it's going to be a huge challenge for bitcoin none the less

My dear there is no challenge. You are only need to look at Bitcoin today and that Libra coin that is not even a live product. We are so far from anything that will appear and there is no danger coming to Bitcoin by this.

• +2 1

Since these cryptocurrencies are used in different ways and Libra is going to be a stable coin there is nothing to worry about. I would be worried if they had a cryptocurrency with fixed supply that would appreciate and could be seen as a valuable asset.

• +3 1

I think in my opinion, even if the Facebook DIEM project becomes I success it would not hinder the progress of bitcoin or other top cryptocurrencies, it would even help in further expanding the branches of usage of these cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

Well there are possibilities that the Facebook Libra project (Now Diem) might affect the progress of some cryptocurrencies but for cryptocurrency like bitcoin I believe the effect will most likely be a positive one 

You are right because it depends upon people whether they show interest in new currency or not. Libra can be a challenge for BTC but it's chances of affecting BTC are very less.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

The project of facebook called Libra is now rebranded to Diem. It is still a stable coin, that will have a certain price which won't change at all, so I don't think it will have interest from investors as there won't be profit investing in it. Bitcoin will still be an investment favored by many. Would you invest in Tether for example?

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think that bitcoin left a big gap that altcoins haven't filled. It didn't look after the commerce section, the merchant adoption and use of Bitcoin in shops as it should. The lightning network takes many years and still is not ready. If facebook libra or diem that is now called does cover this gap, perhaps Bitcoin will not be as adopted as we thought.

• +1 1

Assuming libra coin is launched it is the coin that has ambiguous face Possibly to outsmart the whole top best coin that's bitcoin at the capital market because of the large population which in turns may cause the aggressive growth of demands for the Facebook coin.

• +2 1

Facebook probably wants to dominate in finances with their stable coin as it has hundreds of millions of users in the platform and if all of them are using a digital currency it will create an online economy that could be very big. I don't think it will create any problem for Bitcoin. It is not used as a stable coin or as a currency lately but it is seen as an asset that is store of value and can be easily transferred.

I honestly don't think the Facebook currency will affect Bitcoin or even surpass it. In fact, I'd be surprised if that coin succeeds.
Well, it's from Facebook, but many countries have already rejected the currency, so I don't know if Libra will really be useful.
I've also read that it's a long way from being considered a crypto, since it doesn't possess the necessary characteristics to be a cryptocurrency.
In conclusion, I think Libra will not affect the price of Bitcoin nor will it exceed its market capitalization.

• +2 1

On 10/6/2019 at 5:23 PM, martmobi said:

I heard people saying it won't affect bitcoin at all, and others say it might destroy it, it's going to be a huge challenge for bitcoin none the less, that's my opinion. 

I wonder what's your opinion about it?

I think you should just wait and watch because many people are saying many things about it but I just say just hold it because people are selling it and like this the rate are going down so if we want to increase their price we just have to hold it because it will increase and whenever it increase their price you can sell them and like this we all can earn a good profit.