Introducing newbies to crypto - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Introducing newbies to crypto

For you to be able to fully convince, or influence some one to join the system, first you need to be vast and have a good understanding in the field, then let them see the practical example of what you are making either by donating or presenting a surprise gift to them. Doing so will greatly help in capturing their attentions and as such easy for you to make them create the interest, curiousity of joining the system.

• +4 1

Am not really sure that this is the right time for us to really understand what you are doing the right idea would be to understand you might be talking about a wallet that is the most important and int he real sense that would work so perfectly in so many ways

• +2 1

People are gradually having awareness on crypto currency even in my locality you can easily convince people to join crypto currency but dont ask them to invest money first.

To bring newbies you need to show them that you can really earn a good profit from crypto and how simple the way it is when they have enough knowledge , and also to let them know the different methods of earning like investing and trading . Not all of them will like it but always any new comer into crypto is good

• +3 1
  • +4 1

New comers have a very beautiful place to work in in this place and there is a lot of good that comes with this forum the best thing being to really define everything in its perfect procession the work of this forum is to teach people everything about crypto currency and the end of it works well for all of us , the good issues of the market  is to really be sure of everything that works well for us.

• +5 1

On 10/6/2019 at 2:39 PM, Simon said:

It’s very hard to convince people about this new Unicorn (bitcoin) so the best way is to get them some for free

nesrly everyone I have gotten into crypto has picked up around £100 before reaching In there own pocket 

there are wallets and tasks that people can complete to earn , the blockchain walllet gives you $25-50 for opening a wallet and doing a KYC , admittley I haven’t done this my passport ran out of date but yeah if you want to bring newbies on board , get them buzzing right from the off , I have several hooked fish.

As it is in life, it is really difficult to convince people of something new, also in cryptocurrencies, the trader cannot imagine that there is a currency that could come better than Bitcoin. So we have to wait and watch the results before judging the new currencies.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

The best way to convince a person to something is to provide some evidence like that thing that you have bought from crypto world. I'm myself got convinced that cryptocurrency gives you fortune when my classmates already bought new gaming pc and other stuffs. So I'm here starting to earn and hoping that I could also be like him.

You can start by saying it's a kind of digital currency. explaining its structure could be complex to understand for newbie you should pick some simple and easy examples to explain its structure. You can also send some coins to them who are not yet familiar with cryptocurenncy. it has a huge impact on them because he will have time to figure out how to use it.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Most of people don't know about Crypto currencies and don't believe when you tell them the world is changing and becoming a lot easier, you can buy and sell everything online and even digital money was made.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

The biggest problem we crypto peoples face is to bring new people's to our world. Actually it's very difficult to make anyone understand what crypto is,  what bitcoin is. But if a person is willing to learn than the things become easier. Only a good speaker can attract a mass public. So if you are good in crypto then try to be a good tutor as well.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

many people who are not so sure about crypto they often think that this crypto world is just a fake world and jobs are not very profitable, even though if we know the right way to earn income in this crypto world it is very easy

The biggest problem we crypto peoples face is to bring new people's to our world. Actually it's very difficult to make anyone understand what crypto is,  what bitcoin is. But if a person is willingg to learn than the things become easier. Only a good speaker can attract a mass public. So if you are good in crypto then try to be a good tutor as welll.........

• +1 2

I think explaining how to profit from trading in cryptocurrencies is an easy matter compared to explaining about the projects and technologies based on them And also about new projects that appear periodically in the world of Crypto.

• +1 1

Bringing newbies to work or investing with 
crypto is something a bit complicated, and 
even more so when we ourselves are new to the
 subject, because they ask us questions that 
we ourselves do not know how to answer, 
therefore there is nothing better than each 
one face this and once you acquire the 
necessary experience you can look for people 
to get involved giving you the guarantee of 
answering your questions

Actually, introducing new things to other people depends on how they behave to a new idea or thought that you are trying to say to them. The reason is, their minds must have been closed for the fact that they never knew this kind of thing and to make them believe is to show them proof about what you are trying to talk about. It is not simple since most of the other people might also give them some hindsight about what you are talking about. It could be bad experience that would turn out to be a total rejection about the idea or good which would turn out to be a possibility of accepting the offer of trying this stuff.

• +1 1

Crypto users increased day by day new generation has interested in crypto currency  earning there is many sources  for online crypto work cryptotalk one of them we need to learn about crypto because this subject have many chapters 

On 10/6/2019 at 5:24 PM, Simon said:

It’s very hard to convince people about this new Unicorn (bitcoin) so the best way is to get them some for free

nesrly everyone I have gotten into crypto has picked up around £100 before reaching In there own pocket 

there are wallets and tasks that people can complete to earn , the blockchain walllet gives you $25-50 for opening a wallet and doing a KYC , admittley I haven’t done this my passport ran out of date but yeah if you want to bring newbies on board , get them buzzing right from the off , I have several hooked fish.

@Simon You're true indeed! It's much difficult to convince newbies/beginners for earning online with cryptocurrencies. Since, cryptocurrencies are virtual and newbies find these as scams. Even I have introduced bitcoin to my friends, but they didn't show any interest on this, as earning online is much difficult for beginners, and due to the increase of scams and frauds online, people are afraid to invest in cryptos. So, I was thinking to introduce my friends to this forum by which they are more likely to get information related to cryptos and online earnings, and start their crypto journey by learning them at first and implementing on their own.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't like doing KYC and even if it is $100 rewards I won't make it. I don't think it will help me so much and it looks like selling our private data for crypto, something that I don't think will help a lot anyway. Coinbase gives some good airdrops with a learning program they have but I don't use that either.

• +1 1

I think this is a great way to increase adoption. People are looking for ways to have some extra income and introducing them in cryptocurrencies this way and allowing to earn a few instead of risking with investing it can help in the long term. Cryptotalk is also a great way to introduce cryptocurrencies to beginners and has helped with that in many ways so far along with the Yobit exchange they become the rising force of the crypto market.

• +2 1

Newbies should begin with Cryptotalk in my opinion. There is no kyc involved and nothing that can harm them. Blockchain had a few airdrops but I don't know if they still give these. They had an xlm airdrop of $25. Coinbase gives $10 for every new deposit in new account too. But with Cryptotalk the beginners will begin a journey the right way. They will learn of the risks and dangers and begin investing too.

• +3 1

On 10/6/2019 at 2:39 PM, Simon said:

I have several hooked fish.

It is not a good way to talk about investors. This is not a joke and I am think you are in need to change your way of see this market. It is not need to have what you think it needs and it is not what you are think either. Because I am see what you are try to make, services that give fake promises are not given with Bitcoin.

The unique way introducing newbies to cryptocurrency is showing them the real and concrete opportunities where they can earn some extra income. And I think this forum Cryptotalk is the best and unique real opportunity, they can believe it. Because they need just to complete their first 100 post, and then they will start receive income.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/8/2020 at 8:44 PM, Gluttony said:

Actually, introducing new things to other people depends on how they behave to a new idea or thought that you are trying to say to them. The reason is, their minds must have been closed for the fact that they never knew this kind of thing and to make them believe is to show them proof about what you are trying to talk about. It is not simple since most of the other people might also give them some hindsight about what you are talking about. It could be bad experience that would turn out to be a total rejection about the idea or good which would turn out to be a possibility of accepting the offer of trying this stuff.

Exactly @Gluttony it is true we will tell them about cryptocurrency but newbie don't focus on learning and reading such topics because they are here for getting money not knowledge because they don't know the value of information and knowledge and I only see minimum new members who work for the forum and for experience..

1 minute ago, Mark wood said:

Exactly @Gluttony it is true we will tell them about cryptocurrency but newbie don't focus on learning and reading such topics because they are here for getting money not knowledge because they don't know the value of information and knowledge and I only see minimum new members who work for the forum and for experience..

@Mark wood I think it's a great platform for earning and bring your friend and best friends to this forum to get knowledge about the blockchain of the cryptotalk. And also it's a good platform for earning as well as learning. I am also learning a lots of things from the members and from different sections also. So why are you waiting and try your luck 

I think it's not that hard when you yourself become successful and then by proof explain how far you have reached. This is really a useful platform and must be explained to people in a way they would be motivated and self interested.