Introducing newbies to crypto - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Introducing newbies to crypto

On 1/7/2021 at 12:11 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Fact mate only with that i think we can convince them because most of them thought that anything concerning cryptowold is all about scamming people and due to ignorance I don't blame them alot.

Yes I also don't blamr them due to ignorance and the fact is that they might have seen those that have been scammed they might have been with those that have been scammed so true that they don't want to also get engaged because they don't want to get scammed that might be their reason

I agree with you because am also introduce here by a friend who explained everything to me about cryptotalk and in the beginning it was not easy and I encounter some difficulties but now getting used to the forum on daily basis.

First all I have to congratulate for finding yourself of been in this forum, this is forum where your gain a lot of knowledge and earn some income for your self. So please make make sure you get yourself dedication and avoid acts that could lead you ban. Your are welcome.

I am a newcomer to the crypto industry because of my friend, I think a lot of people in the crypto industry have been here for a long time and they are using crypto for trading or investing in them. It's easy for people to try crypto when they get free money. 

@Simon @davy22 @Ajkion

The best thing is to have a communication on the importance of everything happening because you might lose yourselves into something that is going to fail this is important and you need to grow with it the best of everything is to arrage a power that is going to be effective and that is to protect your integrity , this is by knowing what to use and what not to 

• +3 1

22 hours ago, True legend said:

Yes I also don't blamr them due to ignorance and the fact is that they might have seen those that have been scammed they might have been with those that have been scammed so true that they don't want to also get engaged because they don't want to get scammed that might be their reason

That is what I think the case is brother and since losing funds in the likes of cryptowold hurts a lot then we also need to be careful on the ways we run our activities in cryptowold because no compensation for lose, so we should be vigilant and cautious because scammers are real.

3 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

That is what I think the case is brother and since losing funds in the likes of cryptowold hurts a lot then we also need to be careful on the ways we run our activities in cryptowold because no compensation for lose, so we should be vigilant and cautious because scammers are real.

Yes that is true what you said is indeed true, because they don't have conscience they scam people and loot their funds and there's no way it can be refundable, we should all be very careful about them and also try to be smart always

Edited by True legend

well when you will ask someone to do KYC and install a wallet and give your private information to that wallet owners I don't think he would be able to use it and believe it that it is real

Most of the sites and platforms now attract people by means of that if they enter the platform, they will be given a good amount, and that is when the platform or site opens, and it is a fame for the site, so beginners enter and take advantage of this matter 

In this forum lots of new member join for earning but they have no idea about crypto world. They just hear that they can earn from this sites very easily. I think this kind of member have to learn first before they started work here. Otherwise they can not survive in this world.

Crypto is a forum that gain newbies almost every day why that I am telling you the reason now it is because crypto give what other forum don't, you will learn and get paid for what you have learned so if I am going to invite any one to join I do explain to them the benefits the help it going to render to them and others 

Yes dear, its very hard to introduce crypto to someone especially the elder people, most of them refuse to accept the cryptocurrency. But yes, by giving some starting reward we can help them to build their interest in cryptocurrency. 

• +3 1

You are very right my dear friend that it is a very difficult task to take newbies to this crypto field because people thinks that crypto world is just scam and people will look at their money but if we show them some success and motivate them then they join cryptocurrencies and in this way we can get more traffic to crypto world and many people can earn good profits from it.

• +2 2

Persuasion may be a little difficult for people who do not have any information about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, or have difficulty convincing my family and friends. I want to introduce them to this field as soon as possible in order for them to obtain experiences and payments.

Well when you ask someone to do a KYC and install a wallet and give your personal information to those wallet owners I don’t think they will be able to use it and believe it to be true.  If you post well here with your mind in mind, you can get some profit, it will not hurt you.

It is difficult to explain coding methods of work to beginners as they find this field difficult, but we must attract them to this field by explaining to them the advantages and benefits of cryptography and digital currencies and the importance of profit from its fields such as trading and investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes we must teach about cryptotalk to our close ones. It would be very beneficial for them. Cryptotalk can Play a vital role in their life. Some may feel exhausted when they hear they must post first 100 comments for free. Explain to them the beneficiaries you get.

I don't advise you to introduce anyone to any assets icluding Bitcoin. These markets are highly volatile and risky markets and these people you introduce the market to, when (not if) they make losses, will most probably blame you.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I have introduced many of my friends and family members to crypto currencies and everything . I first convinced them by showing the rates and importance of BTC on the internet. Also viewed them important individuals in the field of crypto too. Also try to use simple explanations too.

On 10/6/2019 at 2:31 PM, cryptosix said:

I am late for Bitcoin and cant introduce to neighbors, however most of them ask where does Bitcoin office is located? This sounds we need to answer them and the fluctuation price too.

Some people ask who will be liable for loss of money in Crypto. I can't suggest someone to put money into Crypto unless they themselves are interested to invest in them.

I agree with you friends most of the newbies are like where is the office located in case if there is need for a form of report or issues and I think may ne this is because many people join the forum because they want to carry out a long time investment on the forum. 

It is very difficult to introduce newcomers to crypto. They do not want to believe these.  Because cryptocurrency does not exist. So they are very worried about their investment. So in order to make them believe, they have to present evidence.

I was attracted to this crypto world by seeing my friends earning more than I did in my entire life. Daily the returns keeps on increasing. It is important for us newbies to be motivated by leaders and remind us with the income that you earn now!

5 hours ago, Sumon21 said:

It is very difficult to introduce newcomers to crypto. They do not want to believe these.  Because cryptocurrency does not exist. So they are very worried about their investment. So in order to make them believe, they have to present evidence.

Some people don't want believe what you will told them sometime because they might think like you are trying to attract them to loss their money or lying to them. Because this happen to me where i introduce crypto to my friend to help me but don't believe me I decided to leave him alone. I think in order to make some people believe crypto, we need to have good and strong prove that will made them to believe us to work in crypto world.

Edited by Gimini

I agree, the best way to convince people that this is real and that they can earn money by spending time on cryptocurrencies, is to include them in projects that have secured payments, as it was in its time blockchain or as yobit is now in association with cryptotalk.

It is very good to be here basically crypto is a digital currency and you people can invest on it and earn better amount but the most important thing is that you can achieve more skills like communication skills and other many also........