Introducing newbies to crypto - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Introducing newbies to crypto

We have to tell all the newbies everything about cryptocurrency world ! to make this world better ! we know that there are a lot of scammers in this world and we have to fight them .

On 10/6/2019 at 4:39 PM, Simon said:

It’s very hard to convince people about this new Unicorn (bitcoin) so the best way is to get them some for free

nesrly everyone I have gotten into crypto has picked up around £100 before reaching In there own pocket 

there are wallets and tasks that people can complete to earn , the blockchain walllet gives you $25-50 for opening a wallet and doing a KYC , admittley I haven’t done this my passport ran out of date but yeah if you want to bring newbies on board , get them buzzing right from the off , I have several hooked fish.

Yes you are right. We should be invite other people to that crypto World. We are earning through this forum and our friends should also earn. That's why i am inviting my friends.. 

Yes making a great gain from day one will make us love the any field but we need to know what is ganna be next .

introducing crypto to newbies can be complicated as we cannot please everybody,and not all can be convince as many are being scammed by crypto. but ofcourse through patience,we can convince them to help them get the benefits of crypto and for them to earn.

On 10/6/2019 at 2:39 PM, Simon said:

It’s very hard to convince people about this new Unicorn (bitcoin) so the best way is to get them some for free

nesrly everyone I have gotten into crypto has picked up around £100 before reaching In there own pocket 

there are wallets and tasks that people can complete to earn , the blockchain walllet gives you $25-50 for opening a wallet and doing a KYC , admittley I haven’t done this my passport ran out of date but yeah if you want to bring newbies on board , get them buzzing right from the off , I have several hooked fish.

When my cousin asked me to teach him about crypto currencies, I first told him to have faith in them and believe that there's real earning online. When newbies believe in the possibilities of Crypto world, they will feel the joy in learning, and that's the most important step.

Cryptocurrency for a beginner is very difficult, I myself was a beginner and I understand what I'm saying. It’s best for a beginner to read a few books about cryptocurrency, for example “digital gold” is a good book. I also advise you to visit many forums to find out something about cryptocurrency. This forum has a Beginners section, there is a lot of useful information.

On 12/23/2019 at 5:14 AM, Sumayya said:

When they have a blazzing offer from the beginning and they are happy with it, they will be more involved in cryptocurrency to earn more

Yea like here in crypto talk I sdue to understand and payment we are receiving keeps us here

On 2/11/2020 at 11:05 AM, Gogular said:

very nearly pronto they encompass happen to smarter and moreover some who be inflicted with gardens are involved in fetching miners.

new human beings truely they do not know approximately the crypto and it is destiny we need to use crypto in our actual lifestyles additionally we will maintain them as cash

Introducing crypto currency to them must watched carefully because some newbies in this kind of field may risk their new income to scammers and hackers. Also this is also a good move to help them to strategize in the future to earn more.

1 hour ago, Interface User said:

Introducing crypto currency to them must watched carefully because some newbies in this kind of field may risk their new income to scammers and hackers. Also this is also a good move to help them to strategize in the future to earn more.

We also have to tell for basic knowledge and not merely think about profit. this is so as not to misunderstand and not blame us if it fails. plan, do and monitor.

• Useful or interesting 1

The best way i have found to introduce people to crypto is to show them how to earn bitcoin and also show them what you can buy with the crypto and how it can be used, and in this way you will then be able to attest to how useful it is. As long as people tend to see the use of crypto they are often convinced and will get involved in the crypto market and bitcoin.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

1 hour ago, rianpedia said:

We also have to tell for basic knowledge and not merely think about profit. this is so as not to misunderstand and not blame us if it fails. plan, do and monitor.

You have a point here. Yes we must know the importance why this type of technology exist. If they know it there's a chance they become successful in this field.

On 10/6/2019 at 5:09 PM, Simon said:

I'm late in cryptoworld. Nowadays crypto currency has really grown up and don't provide much of free money for doing the tasks like sign up referral and KYC verification. You have to make investment in order to earn larger profits. 

I have successfully introduced about 4-5 of my friends to join cryptocurrency, this is not much but I am proud of it. I showed them the money I transferred from my wallet and cash, about $ 2000, they were very excited, I advised them to go to the learning forum for a few months and get started.

I also introduced crypto to a close friend of mine. He knew nothing about crypto at first but now he knows a lot and has made a lot of money from crypto. Now she has lived a long life before she was successful.

Newbies, are one of the essential members which care needs to be apprehend of, on them, as basically the newbies are those which basically are making the adopting of the Crypto coin of the Bitcoin having to be used world wide, as to compare on those which had initially being using Bitcoin, when it first came in to existey

It is good suggestions and content to get some free coins. I had previously obtained that bonus offered by the blockchain portfolio It is good despite the delay but you will get it And there are some of the sites that you can get for free Thanks for the tip

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

How To Invest in Cryptocurrencies Beginners Guide. If you want to buy cryptocurrency quickly and easily with your credit card check out the ... Introduction: How To Invest in Cryptocurrencies – The Ultimate Beginners Guide.

• +1 1

Introducing people to crypto is very hard because there are few who believe in online things and most of them consider these to be scam,but with proper evidence of success i think it can be easy.

Introducing people with this newly digital and decentralized currencies are hard,as many people are lack of knowledge about it,and since many got wrong impression about crypto because many used it to scam people,so the best way only to get them involve with it is by educating them slowly and have patience understanding them on how they will react with it.soon when their knowledge are enough they will slowly accept it 

On 12/15/2019 at 5:00 PM, aqua said:

Yes, I admitted that it is hard to convince people to join a new project. But if they want to join, I don't think that they want to do KYC to get a free reward from the project. Many people now are aware of the scamming or abusing their identity by the third party because they heard that many cases about selling the customer data on the black market. But if the project doesn't need to do KYC, I think many people will join the project, and I am sure that they will support the project.

Just show them some evidence to make them believe you. 

Before I start here I didn't believe about this forum to exist not until my friend show me evidence and proofs to make me believe and try this. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is very risky to introduce new people in crypto market by making them invest. Crypto trading is always associated with its risk so the best way to invite someone would be a free earning platform like cryptotalk here. After earning some free crypto they can understands the basics about trading and investing and from there they can start investing and trading big time.

468x60-3.png

You have given all the important points that should be in this topic also it's very good to see people are now getting more into a cryptocurrency also they are giving their time to get the things that is very good also I have seen that many members have given the experience I want to see them because some of senior members have also said they are experienced and it is very important to get them because it is very relatable to the content you have given also I want to thanks for giving this topic.

Yes bro but it needs the interest of the people you are recommending it. I have friends in my friend circle who never get interested in it though i have shown them benefits and earning of mine.  However i have some friends asks me about Crypto and they are really doing great so our passion is needed.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,