Twitter Monetization System - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romaan1987

Twitter Monetization System

I never heard about this opportunity. Can you explain the payment system like payment amount and how many tweets we can do in a day?. I do not think it is for earning because it seems as fun activity.

On 1/11/2020 at 4:48 AM, Romaan1987 said:

Hey All! I want to ask you people that any one is using or have experienced Twitter monetization system? Actually i have seen their named coinkit page who are providing wallets and monetizations system. You just retweet a monetized tweet and receive coins in coinkit account. I think this is an awesome opportunity to earn for just retweeting.

I too think that is great but are there any requirements for join that i should be concerned with? because it cannot be all simple.

On 1/11/2020 at 4:24 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Most of community members not know about it, So this is a good opportunity to avail, There are certain coins in which Doge, TZC, DGB, BNB and some others are being given, you can search Coinkit named profile and details you will be find there.

Just went there, i thought that this would give more related to followers you have but i guess not. So how does the system handles all the bot accounts in twitter trying to cash out with this?

As of now I still haven't tried or experience Twitter's monetization system because I am not really into using Twitter, I have an account before but I really don't use it. This is really a good news about another easy way of earning crypto.

On 2/20/2020 at 7:36 AM, Balikisu81 said:

I had that some of friends tell me that twitter are try to convince people to working on they are own company because they are start see many people are starting use the cryptotalk.

Twitter is a shit this days the way they banned their users without any reason enough to be banned

On 1/11/2020 at 6:18 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Hey All! I want to ask you people that any one is using or have experienced Twitter monetization system? Actually i have seen their named coinkit page who are providing wallets and monetizations system. You just retweet a monetized tweet and receive coins in coinkit account. I think this is an awesome opportunity to earn for just retweeting.

Hello my dear friend. To be honest i have never heard about it before. I'm reading it for the first time through your post. I don't think if twitter has anything like coinkit feature. 

On 3/4/2020 at 3:02 PM, Tasnim zaman said:

It's difficult to monetize a small account at the right size.  I know people whose network of Twitter accounts (500k + followers spread across multiple accounts) generates 200+ daily tweet links / ads daily.  It really depends on how many impressions you get and how active $$ your account is

well this would really be a big win for users with a high number of followers, I but with the government asking tgat all crypto related maters should be taken down from facebook twitter even youtube, that a shame. 😔 

I have never heard of this, I don’t think it’s true since that could lead to a huge loss for Twitter company due to fraud, fake likes and followers... but nothing is impossible!

On 3/18/2020 at 6:08 PM, Pinky55 said:

I don't trust these kind of service because they can collect your data or access of your account to give likes to other account and can be use for spare someone's Twitte unconscious to you

but it is twitter man, it is the most popular and trusted social network of all time. you got no reason to worry.

Well, do coinkit have a value that I need to collect thousands of them to sell for cents, we have had enough of the valueless payments

This is the first time I've heard of it. In my spare time, I will look for information about this. Maybe something interesting innovation.

This is a way twitter will make use of ads to monetize their platform so that they can see profit. Social media like facebook make use of it to profit. 

The Twitter monetization system doesn't work very well, even though they do it for their profit. Facebook works better on social networks than Twitter. The Twitter monetization system just has the potential to get the ID suspended and can't do too much good.

According to what huge influencers are saying about twitter monetization it is really low and cannot be even compared to youtube or other social platforms.

Wow thus is amazing I haven't heard of tweeter monetization system, but I guess this might be an opportunity to earn cryptocurrencies, but I don't really know if it's legit or not, but through your words I think it will be nice to partake in it .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I haven't experienced this, I think it's great that we can earn crypto coin by just retweeting monetized tweet. Will surely tries it. Thanks for telling us about it.

Profiting from working on Twitter is permitted in a specific number of countries, meaning that not all countries are allowed. Until now, Twitter has not paid members in cryptocurrencies, but you may make this good step in the coming years.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/11/2020 at 8:48 PM, Romaan1987 said:

It is great if twitter is now acknowledhing monetization and if they adopted it I think tjat they can pay influemcers that promotes in twitter and they can create a new world in twitter with earnings. It is a good development for them. 

Twitter monetization bring a lot of Profits to you as you dive into adverts, some twitter account has a lot of followers which in turn make them a good profits as people will be requesting for their advert on their Twitter wall

I really don't no about Twitter monetize feature and earn crypto currency, because I only claims airdrops in Twitter to do some tasks, but you reffed feature I don't no can you provide full information about this topic, because I really want to learn how to do.

This is actually a very good way to earn especially if you are earning for social media. This is good to get crypto and also helps the sites that have the monetized tweets in terms of their advertising which i think is great because it really shows the potential here and is able to build them a user base. I hope that they start to give rewards in terms of bitcoin in the future as i think that this will generate much more profit then and users and retweets.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Twitter provides some icons through airdrop projects, and I do not prefer this type of project because these projects are likely to be fraudulent and do not pay anything to the people who work inside

BetFury                                                   

I didn't hear about twitter monetization its my first time. Is it a twitter site or just a third party projects which they pay us to share their posts in our twitter accounts. What is the website for this project so that we can check it if is good??

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/11/2020 at 6:48 AM, Romaan1987 said:

I don't think any income or cryptocurrencies can be generated from Twitter, at least not yet. Perhaps there are studies to provide these features in the future, but I have not heard that they have been launched yet.

no i have been using twitter from the long time now and then but never heard about the monitization system on twitter , thanks for letting us know it 

BetFury