Trading is boring. - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trading is boring.

Bored sometimes appears in trading waiting for the coin movement never go up, many things you can do to increase your income such as making articles on cryptotalk forums and sometimes I play dice on yobit, yes to eliminate boredom and stress in trading.

On 1/11/2020 at 1:35 PM, Satishmolankar said:

Trading is boring and I know why you're saying that because you are sitting in front of the computer or mobile of getting the profit done do that then it's board you try to do stop loss or set the target 

Trading is not boring because when you make money than the thing will not bore you if you are not earn any money in the amrket than you feel that it is the boring and time waste thing. Just learn analysing and make money through trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome with me
Fatigue and boredom are due to not organizing the time for trading, perhaps, watching YouTube or TV, or going out on a tour with family or friends, traveling to faraway destinations ... all these things make us get rid of boredom and routine.

Trading is never boring despite all it's interesting rise and fall. But if you have no idea on what to do with trading then is boring for you.

Business Boring This is a bad thing, I think because business is a very easy task that we can make a lot of profit in a very short time and with less money.

Patience is the main key to successful trading and in order to achieve profits from trading we have to be patient and monitor the market closely until we choose the appropriate time to buy or sell and this will be really boring, but when we win, all boredom will go

On 1/11/2020 at 8:37 PM, Opinder said:

Trading is a repetitive activity and it makes us boring. But I do not prefer trading every day. Sometimes I do trade for one day and next day I take rest. It helps me to refresh my mind.

Yes it's true that your opinion that repetitive activities are very boring so we have to set a good strategy so that it will help refresh our minds by taking part in trading not every day but having to do it sometimes so it isn't boring.

On 1/11/2020 at 1:46 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

When we face same activity every day, boring and tired is part of it. Some people try to avoid it by doing hobbies, cleaning house or just play with their children. How you handle tired and boring because if we are daily trader every activity that I mention look's hard to be done. Any other opinion?

I totally agree with you, we cannot do a lot of fun things with daily trading, but I think daily trading is fun, but every time we need to take a break.

you have to try to control your emotions

the stress is making you feel that

so try to chill and relax

trusting yourself will give you confidence in your coices

Trading is not boring, trading is profitable, you just need to learn some about crypto and know how the market works, well maybe you lack of patient because in trading, it needs a lot of patient to earn enough. 

trading can be boring for others as you are just watching the market and do.same things everyday,but since it doesnt need time to watch over and over again,you can still enjoy your life while earning.

Well yes its true that trading is somehow boring but its not a bad thing becauss if you dont have any patience then you will not attain the gain you want or you will not gain anything, it is a long term investment but it is worth waiting for it.

This is wrong and correct at the same time, trading is very boring when the liquidity is not present in it and is in the stage of descent, but it is very enjoyable and you can easily profit when it is large liquidity in it.

The boring situation of the trading is due to that one deals with same commodity day in day out. The repeatation of same process make it boring

11 minutes ago, nogquire said:

Trading can be a dreary movement and it makes us boring. But I do not want exchanging every day. Now and then I do exchange for at some point and following day I take relaxation. It makes a distinction me to restore my intellect.

Yes, every trader must take a break from trading from time to time to think again, but trading in general is not boring, especially at the present time. bro .

No, I don’t think it's boring. For me always very interesting and fascinating. I really like to analyze and be a part of all this. Trading is amazing every day!

On 1/11/2020 at 7:46 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

When we face same activity every day, boring and tired is part of it. Some people try to avoid it by doing hobbies, cleaning house or just play with their children. How you handle tired and boring because if we are daily trader every activity that I mention look's hard to be done. Any other opinion?

Omg you can not say that trading is boring when you are making money from or may be you are not making money that is why you will say trading is boring which is the real fact.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:20 PM, Cryptojubayer said:

Trading isn't boring for me.Because it's a great income source.But trading is boring if we get in loss.

There will be lots of losses and it is suitable for us to trade in our free time because we can benefit greatly by dealing with the right mindset in our free time. You should always keep your head fresh and use your head while trading.

How do you handle exhausting and annoying because if we are traded daily, every activity I mention is very difficult to do. Any other viewsPart of getting bored and tired is when we face the same activities every day. Some people try to avoid hobbies, cleaning houses or playing with their kids

On 1/11/2020 at 12:46 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

which peoples are lazy they told trading is boring because only lazy people's don't want to trade. in trading they have to be patient and work hard to make profit so they think trading is boring.