Trading is boring. - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trading is boring.

Trading is boreing what's happen why give the statement bro but trading gives instance profit when you hold coins its take so much time but in trading you got thrill and earning in short time every day always see the monitor and follows chart its gives stresses I understand why not try spent some time with your family to relaxing you then you fell better and consantrate your trading 

• +2 1

Trading can be boring when you lose your funds on cryptomarket  and you seem to lose all hope you can choose to do something else and later on go back to trading take some time out and maybe get laid

Trading is not boring, it is exciting if you know how to trade well. And I myself is challenge by the way the coins is changing its value everyday. I started doing trading in a small amount but then I want more so I put some money and gain from it! For me it is exciting maybe because I am just new in trading.

22 hours ago, Ziyah said:

The feeling must be there, the feeling of boredom and stress in trading is always experienced by me, when I feel like that I do things like playing soccer or swimming.

Good idea agree with you we all the time have this feeling in Trading or any thing we do all the time in life but there is a lot of things to do to feel  Bett as plat game or spots in general

Trading for me is not boring because trading is the one who helping me right now to survive my daily life expenses. because if you are bored while trading it means you dont want to trade.

Things that are done continuously will definitely experience boredom like doing crypto daily trading. To overcome this we must do other activities such as our own hobbies so that the mind remains fresh.

On 1/11/2020 at 2:46 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

When we face same activity every day, boring and tired is part of it. Some people try to avoid it by doing hobbies, cleaning house or just play with their children. How you handle tired and boring because if we are daily trader every activity that I mention look's hard to be done. Any other opinion?

Yes, Trading is boring and a tedious job. Id rather HODL my tokens/coin and wait for the ripe time to sell than to day trade and chances of losing more money is higher

spacer.png

I don't know what to see when i change my usdt to any other coins i get tired of thinking some time i try to do alot of stuff but always my mind stay in the market.. hope i can breqk this thinking soon..

1 hour ago, Janecai said:

Sometimes trading is really boring. But that is my added income. And I don't mind if I'm bored. I have to do trading continuously.

Yes, it is boring also to who they don't have that much of money and theybwill get bored if they juat think i will earn 10 dollar after a week of trading.....

In some parts trading is actually boring and you may get tired of boring and you may not enjoy trading all the time but when you get result you may become happy by the time you spend.

• +2 1

Trading is considered a job like any other job in life, but he compared Macs other as job and some other work is considered easy and convenient 
Boredom comes from the daily routine.

Yes sure doing daily trading is boring. For me i always avoid to doing daily trading in my life, not only because i have full time job, but that is will make your life worse. You need see the chart and predict the moving graph. That is boring, maybe you will make some profit doing it, but you need free time. You need using trading for helping your life. Not life for trading.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

1 hour ago, febriyana said:

Yes sure doing daily trading is boring. For me i always avoid to doing daily trading in my life, not only because i have full time job, but that is will make your life worse. You need see the chart and predict the moving graph. That is boring, maybe you will make some profit doing it, but you need free time. You need using trading for helping your life. Not life for trading.

You can make daily trading into a more pleasant task to do if you do it only on scheduled times. If you have a full time job, you are probably busy most of times but you definitely take some breaks during your work to rest for some minutes or an hour. This periodical breaks are the best times to attend to your trading. If you spend all day for trading, it will turn into a boring task but if you do it on your rest times, it will keep its attraction for you.

Trading is not boring in my views because this is very interesting if you invest in the different coins. This term called risk diversification when you made the investment in difference coins. If you invest or trade with single coins then you are feel boring because you are watch out every hours crypto market.

Hello friend.. Well, if you want to trade to give you a lot of money and without getting tired,I'll tell you, yes, it'll be boring.But that's not the right way.I found that all successful traders They practice this work with love and passion, they love it from their heart.

If trading is boring you probly don't take any risks are need even higher risks to eran high profits or to loose it all. Try a leverage of 500% and see if thats boring for you.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 1/10/2020 at 10:46 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

When we face same activity every day, boring and tired is part of it. Some people try to avoid it by doing hobbies, cleaning house or just play with their children. How you handle tired and boring because if we are daily trader every activity that I mention look's hard to be done. Any other opinion?

If you focus on trading like whole you face with your pc then that is boring but when trading you can do stuff that you want to do and you love to do.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

If you really see that's trading is boring, you should leave it then and let others people to trade, because you cannot concentrate with the thing that's you know its boring you 

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

sometimes i feel boring also.i found the solution like a fix time to spend in trading and other should with family and friends everyday.each people should make a routine for relax.only trading and making money is not the happiness.keep personal time for your mind to be fresh

Well, every work is boring to some extent, you can't make money without making at least a simple effort for it you know, but it's much less tiring than other types of work

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 1/11/2020 at 7:46 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Being a day trader does not mean one have to trade from dawn to dusk rather they are mostly active during the day and have time for other things including family and friends. As a day trader, after my analyses, I normally go with limit orders so that once my limits are breached, my positions would come alive, then I can have time to stop by this form for instance.

exactly trading is boring when you do that on your whole day and you do it again and again.. thats why i trade 1-2 hours a day but i do that twice ill start trade in the morning and the nigth hastle free stress out..

exactly trading is boring when you do that on your whole day and you do it again and again.. thats why i trade 1-2 hours a day but i do that twice ill start trade in the morning and the nigth hastle free stress out..

Trading is not boring this is so much good for us because through trading we can make good money in the market and also we called this is business which we will do online so forex is the market and the analysing is easy.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think trading when boring get loss in routine. So avoiding boring from trading rare and price should be see first and then trading.

As far as I'm concerned, trading is not a job that I can lead to fatigue. I practice trading as a fun hobby that I resort to to fill my spare time.  Trade in excess of your money in order not to overburden yourself