How to Start Crypto Currency Trading From Beginning - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

How to Start Crypto Currency Trading From Beginning

there is a good site called trade8 where they give you 30$ in cruptos and you cant start trading with those cryptos and you will understand how the trading system worksa and you can make small profit on it.

Thanks for this efforts,it will do help many beginners.

All are said right,and to be successful trader,we must have patience whatever happens,long or short term is not really matter,once you gain good profits be contented,and if still at loss,then be patient

Edited by Ms.o

On 1/11/2020 at 4:17 AM, kingsbtc said:

Crypto currency trading is a very risky business, but you should understand that in life almost every thing is risky and it is also risky not to take a risk.

Some people have made lots of money through Crypto currency trading , you can also make your own money if you are determined. 

This beginners guide will show you everything you need to know as a beginner.

I will help you to understand the difference between short-term and long-term crypto currency trading, with their advantages and disadvantages.

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency which was released in 2009 and was sold in 2010 for only $0.39, imagine if you had bought at that time, then nothing like crypto trading because it's just one coin

After some time more crypto currency was developed and crypto trading began 

You trade one crypto currency for another, with the hope that the coin you buy increases in value before you can sell it and be in profit, this is just like real-world stock exchange. 

For one to trade, he/she needs a crypto currency exchange where buyers and sellers meet together. For example, if you are holding dogecoin and want to sell it for Bitcoin, an exchange will help you find a Bitcoin seller to trade with.

Exchanges will now charge you a fee for make the trade, which normally costs around 0.1% for each trade. 

Lots of people are now trading crypto currency as a full-time job.

Some traders use different tools to help them pick the right coins at the right time. This can include software that help investors analyze previous price of a particular coin.

But as a beginner you should start from somewhere in other to earn from crypto currency

As long as you are not trading more than you can afford to lose, there is no harm in trying.

Short-Term Trading

Short-term trading is when one buys  a crypto currency but only plan to hold on to it for a short time then sell.

It can be from minutes, hours or days before you sell it and take the profit

Large trading volumes (so many persons buying and selling in the market) are very important as it means you will always find a buyer or seller easily!

Advantages

It offers a good opportunity to make high percentage profit

Disadvantages

If you want to perform short-term crypto trading, you will need to spend a lot of time analyzing the markets.

This is because the crypto currency markets are so volatile, the prices can go down very fast and you lose your money 

In short - term trading you don't always win

Short term cryptocurrency traders look for small gains in small price movements,

In order to see good returns you must make large investments.

Long-term trading

“HODL” this is a slang word meaning to hold a crypto currency long term rather than selling it. 

Long - term trading is when you buy a coin and hold it for one year or more until the price increases

Advantages

It’s easy and requires a little amount of time,

You don't need to start analyzing the market for any thing since you are holding your coin for long term.

Unlike short-term trading, where you need to constantly spend time checking the prices of the particular coin you bought

In Long - term trading you don’t need huge amount of money to get started.

Disadvantages

In long-term trading you might miss a good opportunity to make quick short-term profits, Sometimes coins rise so fast and you wouldn't know about that since you are holding for long time

Thanks for reading. In my next post I will show you guys how to start trading in an exchange

My friend. Thank you for explaining everything about trading in steps. As a beginner i found this information really really helpful for me. I'm looking forward for daily short time trading. 

Thank you for this useful post that what I have explained is part of the basics of trading and cannot be relied upon. Trading in any currency depends on the elements and components of currency success, such as projects, the amount of supply and demand.  But you deserve a reputation for this post

On 2/14/2020 at 1:27 PM, Md Rana Akash said:

Good post. From the beginning, trading crypto currency requires a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Becouse I learn from your post. 

I hope this post help others people.

Yes it's really helpful even i have some experience in trading but i still learn from any post in this forum, specially post like that, i hope they can continue like that and brig us more helpful post 

• +1 1

thank you for sharing this information with us bro..for me i like to use short trading i do not like to stay days in trade and also i use bitcoin contracts with leverage to make high profit through bitseven

On 2/29/2020 at 5:51 PM, Efs said:

thank you for the information. I always wanted this kind of content to increase in the forum, how nice people are sharing useful information 🙂

In this forum you can find all kind of learning you want about crypto currnecy and there is many useful post to star trading like never you do it just you need some times 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/1/2020 at 8:01 AM, Qazi said:

I want to know few more things, how much money should we have to short turm trading and how much we should have in long turm Trading, i want to learn about short term trading plan. 

Hello, at Yobit you can start trading with at least $ 1 while other platforms impose a minimum of $ 10 to trade, the higher the amount, the more profit, of course.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

That is why I like trading, the minimum amount to trade is very low and also the trading free is the lowest. 

Yes, I also have the same opinion, and trading in crypto gives you more opportunities to earn money if you are only good at technical analysis, you will achieve a lot of profit.

On 1/10/2020 at 11:47 PM, kingsbtc said:

Crypto currency trading is a very risky business, but you should understand that in life almost every thing is risky and it is also risky not to take a risk.

Some people have made lots of money through Crypto currency trading , you can also make your own money if you are determined. 

This beginners guide will show you everything you need to know as a beginner.

I will help you to understand the difference between short-term and long-term crypto currency trading, with their advantages and disadvantages.

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency which was released in 2009 and was sold in 2010 for only $0.39, imagine if you had bought at that time, then nothing like crypto trading because it's just one coin

After some time more crypto currency was developed and crypto trading began 

You trade one crypto currency for another, with the hope that the coin you buy increases in value before you can sell it and be in profit, this is just like real-world stock exchange. 

For one to trade, he/she needs a crypto currency exchange where buyers and sellers meet together. For example, if you are holding dogecoin and want to sell it for Bitcoin, an exchange will help you find a Bitcoin seller to trade with.

Exchanges will now charge you a fee for make the trade, which normally costs around 0.1% for each trade. 

Lots of people are now trading crypto currency as a full-time job.

Some traders use different tools to help them pick the right coins at the right time. This can include software that help investors analyze previous price of a particular coin.

But as a beginner you should start from somewhere in other to earn from crypto currency

As long as you are not trading more than you can afford to lose, there is no harm in trying.

Short-Term Trading

Short-term trading is when one buys  a crypto currency but only plan to hold on to it for a short time then sell.

It can be from minutes, hours or days before you sell it and take the profit

Large trading volumes (so many persons buying and selling in the market) are very important as it means you will always find a buyer or seller easily!

Advantages

Disadvantages

If you want to perform short-term crypto trading, you will need to spend a lot of time analyzing the markets.

This is because the crypto currency markets are so volatile, the prices can go down very fast and you lose your money 

In short - term trading you don't always win

Short term cryptocurrency traders look for small gains in small price movements,

In order to see good returns you must make large investments.

Long-term trading

“HODL” this is a slang word meaning to hold a crypto currency long term rather than selling it. 

Long - term trading is when you buy a coin and hold it for one year or more until the price increases

Advantages

It’s easy and requires a little amount of time,

You don't need to start analyzing the market for any thing since you are holding your coin for long term.

Unlike short-term trading, where you need to constantly spend time checking the prices of the particular coin you bought

In Long - term trading you don’t need huge amount of money to get started.

Disadvantages

In long-term trading you might miss a good opportunity to make quick short-term profits, Sometimes coins rise so fast and you wouldn't know about that since you are holding for long time

Thanks for reading. In my next post I will show you guys how to start trading in an exchange

I agree with you , if you want to be successful you must have to take a risk without you taking a risk you will never achieve your goal in life.

You need first to gain and learn more information and knowledge about trading for you to be guided on what you should and shouldn't do. And you need to learn also strategies and techniques about trading crypto and look for a legit platform where you can start trading.

That's true mate trading cryptocurrency comes with many risk but we shouldn't be afraid to get started because no risk no reward and many are making some cool profits out there and beginners should hold there fears of which I did when i was still new I took all the risk with faith and now I have gained much knowledge from my effort and what has remained is to behold true great success.

There are many opinions about the pros and cons of trading, but I see that it is one of the most good and legitimate ways to make profits, and you will not be afraid of losing this business. The start is always harsh, then things become simpler.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

for me cryptocurrency trading is life changing because this market is very fluctuate if we have good knowledge of trading then we can make good money in this but we should always invest that money which we can afford to lose 

This is good information. We know that trading is not an easy plummer and it is fraught with risks so we must strive to learn and read news related to trading to understand this field well before starting the process of trading and the most important thing is to start trading in small quantities in the beginning so that beginners do not lose large amounts of money in the beginning Then increase the trading amount when they are able to do this

On 6/9/2020 at 9:13 AM, Zaino34 said:

This is good information. We know that trading is not an easy plummer and it is fraught with risks so we must strive to learn and read news related to trading to understand this field well before starting the process of trading and the most important thing is to start trading in small quantities in the beginning so that beginners do not lose large amounts of money in the beginning Then increase the trading amount when they are able to do this

You are not wrong, I remember my first trade, I lost over $200 just because of lack of knowledge and experience about trading. Trading can be a way you can say at home to earn but also very risky to the extent that hundreds of dollars could be lost within few hours. 

I suggest that the beginner should start crypto trading with a small investment ($100 to $150), use some demo trading softwares to built some experience before doing your real trade. Once you built some experience then gradually increase your Investment. 

You have explained everything in good manner. I want to add that for beginners should start with low amount of trading and get experience from it and watch tutorials to get knowledge about trading. 

On 6/12/2020 at 1:37 PM, Jessica Karren said:

I suggest that the beginner should start crypto trading with a small investment ($100 to $150), use some demo trading softwares to built some experience before doing your real trade. Once you built some experience then gradually increase your Investment. 

Trading with $100 to $150 is too high for beginners, I will suggest them to divide it into ten folds, which means only $10 is good for beginners to trade just to learn before doing any other decisions. 

I think that many beginners are confused when reading the word short, and think that it has to do with buying an asset for a short time. No it doesn't mean this. Short means that you bet that price will be going down. You can short all assets in derivatives exchanges. For crypto you can short on Bitmex, Deribit, Bitfinex, Kraken, Binance, basically anywhere where options are offered.

This is short: You buy an option that price will go down. You can also use leverage like x2-x100 and gamble your money.

Once again when you read somewhere that someone recommends shorting, or going short, it doesn't mean buying but the opposite.

On 8/5/2020 at 2:30 PM, BTC Future said:

I think that many beginners are confused when reading the word short, and think that it has to do with buying an asset for a short time. No it doesn't mean this. Short means that you bet that price will be going down.

It depends, short term is to trade within a short time but in future trading, go short means if the price decrease, it will be in your favor, while if the price increase and you go long, it will be in your favorite too. But otherwise are losses. 

• +1 1

26 minutes ago, Yomose said:

It depends, short term is to trade within a short time but in future trading, go short means if the price decrease, it will be in your favor, while if the price increase and you go long, it will be in your favorite too. But otherwise are losses. 

I would love to read a definite explanation to what you mean by short term trading as this is not something used as an actual trading term. Short term according to economics means at least a few months and long term 2-5 years. So perhaps what you guys are describing is day trading instead. 

• +2 1

9 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I would love to read a definite explanation to what you mean by short term trading as this is not something used as an actual trading term. Short term according to economics means at least a few months and long term 2-5 years. So perhaps what you guys are describing is day trading instead. 

You are right, swing trading, day trading, scalp trading and arbitrage trading are called short term trading while hodling means long term trading. 

You are right, that is a misconception of many members on this forum.

• +2 1

On 1/10/2020 at 11:47 PM, kingsbtc said:

Advantages

I don't think so. HODLing trading tends to bring higher percentage of profit at a go compared to short term trading (day trading). In day trading, you realises small percentage of profit in the shortest time as possible and follow the process of rinse and repeat as many times as the opportunity comes fort. This type is for experts and people with enough experience in trading.

• Useful or interesting 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Good explanations mate! I think the easiest way to start crypto currency trading at the beginning is good first to learn it. Learn how to trade and watch some tutorials so that you can gain skills and later you will start direct.

• +1 1