How to Start Crypto Currency Trading From Beginning - Page 3 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

How to Start Crypto Currency Trading From Beginning

The hardest part of the trading is prediction,  you can't be sure which coin will rise and when it will rise so you have to rely on other people and signals in order to do trading.

On 7/11/2020 at 12:04 PM, CryptoSkye said:

"Risk Takers", that is what we should aspire to be. Whether it be a long term or short term, we all risk losing or winning money. It also dipends if you are lucky enough to risk and earn money in such short time.

I get this, market favor when traders buy when the prices of cryptocurrencies are falling the time, the market seem not good, but it is the best way. People that like buying when the coin has already increase price are likely to lose when the market go in different direction.

Thank you for spending time to shared the facilities behind the trading coin that bigginers must know.

Trading can be fail if a trader don't have knowledge concern the trade.

I recommend one should share more over on the topic

On 09.02.2020 at 04:14, Amin242424 said:

Regarding trading, it is buying currencies that have a good project and are supported by large companies, buying currency when it is low and selling it when it rises in the markets

Новичкам считаю не стоит покупать монеты новых проектов а особенно торговать на них. Очень много скама сейчас. Лучше новичкам попрактиковаться на торгах более ранними монетами проверенные временем.

Thanks for the information, I don't have a lot of experience on trading but I would like to learn about short trading, I would like to be a good trader and make some good profits.

• +1 2

"We grow by lifting others"

well explained to the trading idea, in my case when dealing with bitcoin i would prefer the long term trading since bitcoin price is always increasing , it may drop sometimes but it recover fast and increase and cross the previous price it was stable at before.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, yato987 said:

well explained to the trading idea, in my case when dealing with bitcoin i would prefer the long term trading since bitcoin price is always increasing , it may drop sometimes but it recover fast and increase and cross the previous price it was stable at before.

You have just said the right thing, but did you know a trade within few weeks to six months is still a short term trading, it is called swing trading. Most people are mistaken it to be long term trade. People thing to buy low and sell high within six months ate still only practicing swing trading which I prefer and the best type of trading for most people than the risky day trading. 

On 9/26/2020 at 3:18 PM, Yomose said:

You have just said the right thing, but did you know a trade within few weeks to six months is still a short term trading, it is called swing trading. Most people are mistaken it to be long term trade. People thing to buy low and sell high within six months ate still only practicing swing trading which I prefer and the best type of trading for most people than the risky day trading. 

Completely agreeing with you friend, I personally started doing my first operations a little more than a year ago. Definitely, every day is a new experience, there are days that I think I'm the super trader, and the other day the market takes care of putting me in my place, which is that of a newbie. 😆🤣

Good information here, I consider that it is important to develop a good theoretical knowledge of trading, market psychology, indicators and so on, but it is equally important to gain practical experience on trading via either demo accounts or with low amounts of capital to learn to control our emotions while trading, thus avoiding FOMO.

• +2 1

On 9/26/2020 at 9:58 AM, yato987 said:

trade is a very complicated thing to do, not anyone who can trade and get good results (make a good profit). in this cryptocurrency market most people lose more money than they earn

6 hours ago, Jromz said:

Good information here, I consider that it is important to develop a good theoretical knowledge of trading, market psychology, indicators and so on, but it is equally important to gain practical experience on trading via either demo accounts or with low amounts of capital to learn to control our emotions while trading, thus avoiding FOMO.

demo accounts do not reflect reality, you can spend years in the demo account and when you run in reality you have problems

A useful post for beginners, risks are not always justified. But if you approach it wisely, you can make good money. To gain experience and knowledge, it is best to start small. And it is better to learn from practice.

Now, in order to start trading, I advise you to weigh all the data and think. Investing the same money that you use to trade will be much wiser. After all, it is better to be that turtle that will reach its goal, albeit slowly, but guaranteed, than a hare that will go to this path, but there will also be an attack on the heart

Tremendously need regarding flouting that straight down for all of us. Away from these kinds of, My partner and i tumble toward daytrading, and also with just what moment My partner and i purpose it really is soundest, scalping. My partner and i unbendingly acknowledge inside firmly getting back together gain in which ingredients since on a captivating enormous risks if the current cylinder change and also shift thus swiftly.

On 1/10/2020 at 11:47 PM, kingsbtc said:

Long-term trading

“HODL” this is a slang word meaning to hold a crypto currency long term rather than selling it. 

Long - term trading is when you buy a coin and hold it for one year or more until the price increases

If you invest in really good projects, I recommend Long-term trading. I consider this form of trading to be the least risky. This way, I was able to earn a lot of money.

• +5 1

Thank you for such a detailed review. I couldn’t decide how to trade before, I constantly jumped from strategy to strategy and, as a result, went into negative territory. I think it will be very useful for beginners in this field. This is in importance at the level of risk management!

Good guide for beginners in trading, also good point for starting with money that you can afford to lose, but at the beginning you will not be really profitable

Adam Smith. Exchange gambling
Mike Bellafiore "One Good Deal"
.Jack Schwager "Technical Analysis: The Complete Course"
I started with this book

On 1/10/2020 at 5:47 PM, kingsbtc said:

Crypto currency trading is a very risky business, but you should understand that in life almost every thing is risky and it is also risky not to take a risk.

Some people have made lots of money through Crypto currency trading , you can also make your own money if you are determined. 

This beginners guide will show you everything you need to know as a beginner.

I will help you to understand the difference between short-term and long-term crypto currency trading, with their advantages and disadvantages.

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency which was released in 2009 and was sold in 2010 for only $0.39, imagine if you had bought at that time, then nothing like crypto trading because it's just one coin

After some time more crypto currency was developed and crypto trading began 

You trade one crypto currency for another, with the hope that the coin you buy increases in value before you can sell it and be in profit, this is just like real-world stock exchange. 

For one to trade, he/she needs a crypto currency exchange where buyers and sellers meet together. For example, if you are holding dogecoin and want to sell it for Bitcoin, an exchange will help you find a Bitcoin seller to trade with.

Exchanges will now charge you a fee for make the trade, which normally costs around 0.1% for each trade. 

Lots of people are now trading crypto currency as a full-time job.

Some traders use different tools to help them pick the right coins at the right time. This can include software that help investors analyze previous price of a particular coin.

But as a beginner you should start from somewhere in other to earn from crypto currency

As long as you are not trading more than you can afford to lose, there is no harm in trying.

Short-Term Trading

Short-term trading is when one buys  a crypto currency but only plan to hold on to it for a short time then sell.

It can be from minutes, hours or days before you sell it and take the profit

Large trading volumes (so many persons buying and selling in the market) are very important as it means you will always find a buyer or seller easily!

Advantages

It offers a good opportunity to make high percentage profit

Disadvantages

If you want to perform short-term crypto trading, you will need to spend a lot of time analyzing the markets.

This is because the crypto currency markets are so volatile, the prices can go down very fast and you lose your money 

In short - term trading you don't always win

Short term cryptocurrency traders look for small gains in small price movements,

In order to see good returns you must make large investments.

Long-term trading

“HODL” this is a slang word meaning to hold a crypto currency long term rather than selling it. 

Long - term trading is when you buy a coin and hold it for one year or more until the price increases

Advantages

It’s easy and requires a little amount of time,

You don't need to start analyzing the market for any thing since you are holding your coin for long term.

Unlike short-term trading, where you need to constantly spend time checking the prices of the particular coin you bought

In Long - term trading you don’t need huge amount of money to get started.

Disadvantages

In long-term trading you might miss a good opportunity to make quick short-term profits, Sometimes coins rise so fast and you wouldn't know about that since you are holding for long time

Thanks for reading. In my next post I will show you guys how to start trading in an exchange

I found this post very interesting and unfortunately I'm not allowed to react yet, so I comment in the form of thanks, because you give us a very useful information and easy to understand. Thanks

• +5 1

Thank you so much for this information!

I am starting on the topic of cryptocurrencies and that explanation is very detailed.

It is also easy to understand for a beginner like me.

I think the same as you do:

On 1/10/2020 at 6:47 PM, kingsbtc said:

but you should understand that in life almost every thing is risky and it is also risky not to take a risk.

Thanks again for this accurate information!

To begin in this is really difficult, but not impossible, since one does not know how to do many things and that leads to lose much capital in a foolish way, the best thing is to look for courses, either in books or in platforms like youtube, where there are people with a greater amount of knowledge, that can guide you so that you do not lose money in that type of errors.

Trading is risky now you know chart analysis technical marking is so you are long term is good option some time short trading is good you see bitcoin move or down 

Great topic and you have covered almost all basic necessary information about the trading. If anyone is new to the trading field I suggest them to read books about trading and candlestick chart and important patterns. Then you can go for improving Technical Analysis. And also focus on learning fundamental analysis then you can go for market monitor. Just use FA, TA for market prediction and if you find you are doing well then you can jump for trading. And with experience the trading skills grows everyday. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 1/10/2020 at 5:47 PM, kingsbtc said:

Crypto currency trading is a very risky business, but you should understand that in life almost every thing is risky and it is also risky not to take a risk.

Some people have made lots of money through Crypto currency trading , you can also make your own money if you are determined. 

This beginners guide will show you everything you need to know as a beginner.

I will help you to understand the difference between short-term and long-term crypto currency trading, with their advantages and disadvantages.

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency which was released in 2009 and was sold in 2010 for only $0.39, imagine if you had bought at that time, then nothing like crypto trading because it's just one coin

After some time more crypto currency was developed and crypto trading began 

You trade one crypto currency for another, with the hope that the coin you buy increases in value before you can sell it and be in profit, this is just like real-world stock exchange. 

For one to trade, he/she needs a crypto currency exchange where buyers and sellers meet together. For example, if you are holding dogecoin and want to sell it for Bitcoin, an exchange will help you find a Bitcoin seller to trade with.

Exchanges will now charge you a fee for make the trade, which normally costs around 0.1% for each trade. 

Lots of people are now trading crypto currency as a full-time job.

Some traders use different tools to help them pick the right coins at the right time. This can include software that help investors analyze previous price of a particular coin.

But as a beginner you should start from somewhere in other to earn from crypto currency

As long as you are not trading more than you can afford to lose, there is no harm in trying.

Short-Term Trading

Short-term trading is when one buys  a crypto currency but only plan to hold on to it for a short time then sell.

It can be from minutes, hours or days before you sell it and take the profit

Large trading volumes (so many persons buying and selling in the market) are very important as it means you will always find a buyer or seller easily!

Advantages

It offers a good opportunity to make high percentage profit

Disadvantages

If you want to perform short-term crypto trading, you will need to spend a lot of time analyzing the markets.

This is because the crypto currency markets are so volatile, the prices can go down very fast and you lose your money 

In short - term trading you don't always win

Short term cryptocurrency traders look for small gains in small price movements,

In order to see good returns you must make large investments.

Long-term trading

Advantages

It’s easy and requires a little amount of time,

You don't need to start analyzing the market for any thing since you are holding your coin for long term.

Unlike short-term trading, where you need to constantly spend time checking the prices of the particular coin you bought

In Long - term trading you don’t need huge amount of money to get started.

Disadvantages

In long-term trading you might miss a good opportunity to make quick short-term profits, Sometimes coins rise so fast and you wouldn't know about that since you are holding for long time

Thanks for reading. In my next post I will show you guys how to start trading in an exchange

Friend, thank you very much for this post, it has been of valuable help and important information, really friend that you have earned a good follower, I hope to continue reading your post and that you continue to provide us with interesting and important information.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Well done! really informative topic! Trading isn't easy as it sounds and the beginners really need to know all the information you have talked about in your useful topic.. there are many trading types as you mentioned but i want to add something, after enough experiences , each trader should make his style and follow it.. there are many traders know how to use even more than one style and they earn more profits than regular traders..

First, you must understand that trading is not always a profit and it is not always a loss, but in order to make the profit more than the loss, you must take a training course in professional trading, especially in digital currencies because the prices of digital currencies are constantly changing