How to Start Crypto Currency Trading From Beginning - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

How to Start Crypto Currency Trading From Beginning

Crypto currency trading is a very risky business, but you should understand that in life almost every thing is risky and it is also risky not to take a risk.

Some people have made lots of money through Crypto currency trading , you can also make your own money if you are determined. 

This beginners guide will show you everything you need to know as a beginner.

I will help you to understand the difference between short-term and long-term crypto currency trading, with their advantages and disadvantages.

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency which was released in 2009 and was sold in 2010 for only $0.39, imagine if you had bought at that time, then nothing like crypto trading because it's just one coin

After some time more crypto currency was developed and crypto trading began 

You trade one crypto currency for another, with the hope that the coin you buy increases in value before you can sell it and be in profit, this is just like real-world stock exchange. 

For one to trade, he/she needs a crypto currency exchange where buyers and sellers meet together. For example, if you are holding dogecoin and want to sell it for Bitcoin, an exchange will help you find a Bitcoin seller to trade with.

Exchanges will now charge you a fee for make the trade, which normally costs around 0.1% for each trade. 

Lots of people are now trading crypto currency as a full-time job.

Some traders use different tools to help them pick the right coins at the right time. This can include software that help investors analyze previous price of a particular coin.

But as a beginner you should start from somewhere in other to earn from crypto currency

As long as you are not trading more than you can afford to lose, there is no harm in trying.

Short-Term Trading

Short-term trading is when one buys  a crypto currency but only plan to hold on to it for a short time then sell.

It can be from minutes, hours or days before you sell it and take the profit

Large trading volumes (so many persons buying and selling in the market) are very important as it means you will always find a buyer or seller easily!

Advantages

It offers a good opportunity to make high percentage profit

Disadvantages

If you want to perform short-term crypto trading, you will need to spend a lot of time analyzing the markets.

This is because the crypto currency markets are so volatile, the prices can go down very fast and you lose your money 

In short - term trading you don't always win

Short term cryptocurrency traders look for small gains in small price movements,

In order to see good returns you must make large investments.

Long-term trading

“HODL” this is a slang word meaning to hold a crypto currency long term rather than selling it. 

Long - term trading is when you buy a coin and hold it for one year or more until the price increases

Advantages

It’s easy and requires a little amount of time,

You don't need to start analyzing the market for any thing since you are holding your coin for long term.

Unlike short-term trading, where you need to constantly spend time checking the prices of the particular coin you bought

In Long - term trading you don’t need huge amount of money to get started.

Disadvantages

In long-term trading you might miss a good opportunity to make quick short-term profits, Sometimes coins rise so fast and you wouldn't know about that since you are holding for long time

Thanks for reading. In my next post I will show you guys how to start trading in an exchange

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

I do not contain one trading method, number one is this method of freezing an asset in a wallet. number two with regard to real trading on the stock exchange is the purchase of several assets in a down market - bought cheap, sold more expensive, this is a classic - you need to understand.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

On 1/11/2020 at 4:47 AM, kingsbtc said:

Crypto currency trading is a very risky business, but you should understand that in life almost every thing is risky and it is also risky not to take a risk.

Some people have made lots of money through Crypto currency trading , you can also make your own money if you are determined. 

I will help you to understand the difference between short-term and long-term crypto currency trading, with their advantages and disadvantages.

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency which was released in 2009 and was sold in 2010 for only $0.39, imagine if you had bought at that time, then nothing like crypto trading because it's just one coin

You trade one crypto currency for another, with the hope that the coin you buy increases in value before you can sell it and be in profit, this is just like real-world stock exchange. 

For one to trade, he/she needs a crypto currency exchange where buyers and sellers meet together. For example, if you are holding dogecoin and want to sell it for Bitcoin, an exchange will help you find a Bitcoin seller to trade with.

Exchanges will now charge you a fee for make the trade, which normally costs around 0.1% for each trade. 

Some traders use different tools to help them pick the right coins at the right time. This can include software that help investors analyze previous price of a particular coin.

But as a beginner you should start from somewhere in other to earn from crypto currency

As long as you are not trading more than you can afford to lose, there is no harm in trying.

Short-Term Trading

Short-term trading is when one buys  a crypto currency but only plan to hold on to it for a short time then sell.

Large trading volumes (so many persons buying and selling in the market) are very important as it means you will always find a buyer or seller easily!

Advantages

Disadvantages

If you want to perform short-term crypto trading, you will need to spend a lot of time analyzing the markets.

This is because the crypto currency markets are so volatile, the prices can go down very fast and you lose your money 

Short term cryptocurrency traders look for small gains in small price movements,

Long-term trading

“HODL” this is a slang word meaning to hold a crypto currency long term rather than selling it. 

Long - term trading is when you buy a coin and hold it for one year or more until the price increases

Advantages

You don't need to start analyzing the market for any thing since you are holding your coin for long term.

Unlike short-term trading, where you need to constantly spend time checking the prices of the particular coin you bought

Disadvantages

In long-term trading you might miss a good opportunity to make quick short-term profits, Sometimes coins rise so fast and you wouldn't know about that since you are holding for long time

Thanks for reading. In my next post I will show you guys how to start trading in an exchange

It help me to learn the basic of trading. I interest on trading. Because there is high scope to earn massive income.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +4 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Thanks for this tutorial, and sometimes we need more than reading to be good in trading, because demo accounts are good solutions too, to practice and earn some good ideas about trading before you enter to the official trading, good topic you made above

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes I think also trading is not easy without any knowledge because when new in trading to read trading articles and follows trade experts in trading always follows the market because observe the coins prices its really help you in trading which coin is doing well in the market you know very well few days you try small trades to gain information then you try large trades to earn profit 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

20 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Yes I think also trading is not easy without any knowledge because when new in trading to read trading articles and follows trade experts in trading always follows the market because observe the coins prices its really help you in trading which coin is doing well in the market you know very well few days you try small trades to gain information then you try large trades to earn profit 

Hello. For medium-term trading you don't need technical knowledge, you just need to know how to use your wallet and an exchange. Almost all coins make move from -20% to +20%. You just need to be patient. You can use some price alerts if you don't want to monitor the market 7/7. You can also use some app to trade on many exchanges in the same place. 

• +3 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

When I start trad I don't have any knowledge. Thats why i loss my all balance. But your post useful for me brother. Becouse I learn from your post. 

I hope this post help others people. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Tremendously need regarding flouting that straight down for all of us. Away from these kinds of, My partner and i tumble toward daytrading, and also with just what moment My partner and i purpose it really is soundest, scalping. My partner and i unbendingly acknowledge inside firmly getting back together gain in which ingredients since on a captivating enormous risks if the current cylinder change and also shift thus swiftly.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, Rakib Sinha said:
What You Need to Start Crypto Trading: A Four-Step Guide
  1. Pick an exchange to trade on. Just like fiat finance, to invest in cryptocurrencies you need a place where these coins are traded. ...
  2. Chose a cryptocurrency wallet. ...
  3. Find sources of information. ...
  4. Use technology to enhance productivity and mitigate risks.

Very good steps, I'm glad you can share with others. But of these 4 steps, it's still lacking. Because there is still much to consider in trade.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This question arises on every beginners mind that how to start trading in Cryptocurrency at beginning because it is so riskier which doesn't make easy for beginners to trade with it easily and after it your post has the good information to know how to trade from beginning. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks very much for this course, trading in bitcoin was very hard for me but since i join this forum i'm in a good position.. Thanks to all members and all moderators and thanks to my friend who shared a lot to me about cryptotalk.

• +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thank you for introducing this information on your topic is very helpful, but yes of course we need many things to do before we engage in trading, we need to learn more about cryptocurrency and trade.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Regarding trading, it is buying currencies that have a good project and are supported by large companies, buying currency when it is low and selling it when it rises in the markets

• +2 2
  • +5 1

Thanks for this. This is the information I want to know easily. I searched this term for many times but unfortunately some terms is too complex for me and only understands some basic facts and this article exists to help me.

• +2 1

On 1/10/2020 at 11:47 PM, kingsbtc said:

Short-Term Trading

Advantages

Disadvantages

Long-term trading

Advantages

Disadvantages

Really thankful for this advise and definition about trading Crypto currency I enjoy reading your post it's really helpful and with a good information helping new and older too to start good trading

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 1/10/2020 at 11:47 PM, kingsbtc said:

Disadvantages

Thanks for the tutorial. I believe a long-term trader is not necessarily a trader holding coins for a year or more but someone who holds out for a sizable increase in price as against smaller price movement. If any coin rise so fast without a trader knowing about it, it's probably a pump

• +2 1

for a beginner If you want to perform short-term cryptocurrency trading, you will need to spend a lot of time analyzing the markets first before investing.

• +1 1

I have no idea about it.  But it is very important to know.  If anyone knows, please let me know.  Then it will be very good for me.

I have no idea about it.  But it is very important to know.  If anyone knows, please let me know.  Then it will be very good for me.

• +2 1

thank you for the information. I always wanted this kind of content to increase in the forum, how nice people are sharing useful information 🙂

• +5 1

I think all new traders should read this article.  I think it would be very helpful for them to trade properly and be a successful businessman.  As a result, their work will be further improved.  As a result, they will benefit more.

• +2 1

I organize not have one trading method, integer one is this scheme of freezing an asset in a wallet. integer two with see to actual trading on the cattle altercation is the buy of several assets in a down marketplace - bought cheap, sold additional expensive, this is a classic - you requisite to understand.

• +3 1

Thanks bro ,for your helpful post .We should learn more about crypto currencies then enter into trading .Otherwise it would be lose capital costs .So it is better to carefully observe this types of currencies then start trading.best of luck.

• +2 1

Hello my friend. Welcome to the browser. You have asked a very common but a very important question. You just need to open a gmail account and connect it with the browser and open an account. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can bypass the commission for which the investor pays. For example, bitcoin can be exchanged for that coin whose commission for withdrawal is too scanty compared to bitcoin. 

At the very first stage, you need a crypto wallet to store the crypto currency. I advise you to chose either hardware or the non custodial cold wallet to store the top crypto currency to minimize the risks because beginners can do a lot of mistakes. 

• +2 1