How to Start Crypto Currency Trading From Beginning - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

How to Start Crypto Currency Trading From Beginning

Very good information, it is really interesting. I like that you focus on teaching beginners, as there are many who make mistakes because they do not know where to start or are fooled by internet videos or receive bad advice. What you wrote is very good, I would recommend your post.

• +4 1

For me, as I have already said in other posts, the main thing you have to do before starting is to educate yourself on both logic and emotional issues, obviously, everything has to be about trading.
once you are ready,
The next step is to have a good capital, which you do not have to have for at least 8 -12 months.

The next step would be to find a good exchange platform that has low commissions so that your profit does not go into paying these commissions.

Another step would be to know what you are going to invest in if it is in cryptocurrencies, to know in which of the thousands that exist, how much you are going to invest, etc ...

vital advice... DIVERSIFY your investments, do not leave all your money in a single asset!

• +4 1
  • +5 1

At first you will find it easy because you will tell yourself that I will buy from the bottom, sell in the upside, and I will simply make a profit, but when you get to the practical application you find that it is very difficult and in reality much bigger and more dangerous than you think because you have to master the basic things in trading in order to Success in this area First, you must learn and understand what fundamental analysis is. Second, you must master technical analysis of the currency or chart. Third: You learn temporal analysis, which is the most difficult thing. Then, you can practically apply your theories and analyzes to sites or platforms that give you fake credit that you can trade for free and over time you will find yourself much better than it was in the beginning.

On 10/6/2020 at 9:22 PM, Neoneonovich said:

Adam Smith. Exchange gambling
Mike Bellafiore "One Good Deal"
.Jack Schwager "Technical Analysis: The Complete Course"
I started with this book

I think it is worth starting your adventure with cryptocurrencies with these books, I also read them and I highly recommend them. I think you can learn a lot of useful information from them that will be useful to you later in crypto trading.

• +5 1

It is a great area for making money, but I recommend learning it through videos provided by experts with examples of real deals, so that the beginner learns how to choose the currency, how to start the analysis and set goals until he sells and finally profits

i liked when you said - it  easy and requires a little amount of time - but you should consider that one of the best crypto trading advantages that you can make good profit in little time also thanks

If I want to start trading this cryptocurrency then I need to have a good idea about the business. And I have to deal with all kinds of risks in this crypto currency then I can be a successful crypto trader.  We must do and we must consider in many ways.

Cryptocurrency trading is an issue that has taken a very good position in today's world, since its benefits and the results obtained are very good, but it must be taken into account that it is a path that involves a process, that is, If you want to see good profits, then you have to study its field in its entirety, from the subject of the wallets to use, the strategies for operations, the time indicated to operate, the control of emotions, and much more, the Trade is risky because just as it promises a lot of money if you are inexperienced you can also lose everything, but it is something that you learn and I recommend studying this field 100%.

For crypto trading you have to follow just the below learning points.
1) What is crypto currency and how it works.
2) Legit and authentic exchanges and their working process

3) Good guide line for starting and learn about the legit coins/currency

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

10 hours ago, Khan said:

For crypto trading you have to follow just the below learning points.
1) What is crypto currency and how it works.
2) Legit and authentic exchanges and their working process

3) Good guide line for starting and learn about the legit coins/currency

For beginners to check the coinmarketcap and make use of the first 30 coins will be good, but the beginners must be able to analyze in a way he will not choose wrong coin. 

Yobit or binance exchange will be good.

Reading trading guidelines online will be good.  

Thank you for this wonderful thread that you make for those who are just starting their journey on the world of cryptocurrency trading. Most of trading terms that a newbie needs to know is here and it is really helpful for our newbies!

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, abbie said:

well,I don't have any knowledge but this.I have seen cryptocurrencies can made through surfing the browsers which are connected to the Bitcoins application like Brave

You can trade with browser, but I will advice you to use a privacy browser like firefox to access exchanges, there are many exchanges you can access through their computer and mobile apps also. 

Thanks for the explanation, for every beginner who wishes to trade, it is better to buy low-priced currencies and sell them when their price rises. This is known as long-term trading. As for short trading, it is usually with large amounts and for people who are professional in market analysis.

There are many terms in trading and it is advisable for beginners to learn them. In general, all success comes from experience.

The best way to start trading is to watch how market work, read the chart, then note the deep time and pump time, then tries to buy at deep period because people that like buying when the coin has already increase price (pump time) are likely to lose when the market go deep.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Crypto currencies trading could be a life changing experience only if you are able to follow and Avoid mistakes that are capable of costing you any kind loss. 

Thank you very much for this useful content, it worth reading and it has enlighten me the more...As a beginner, it will guide in starting cryptocurrencies trading wisely without recording a huge amount of losses...every trader needs a guidance. 

On 11/12/2020 at 4:42 PM, Akash99 said:

I will tell you some basic tips its not so long its basic and shortly explained 

1. Before starting check the platform very well - deposit, withdraw, user interface and main thing its trustworthy or not . 

2. Do your selfstudy with the help of YouTube and other social media 

3. Take notes daily , its like your own buisness do it like . 

4. Above 3 steps are basic and next one is join expert classes or courses  . Just start is also important;)

These three steps are just the safety precautions, you do not mention anything related to technical and fundamental analysis, also you do mot even specify anything at all about trading itself. 

• +2 1

On 1/16/2020 at 9:58 AM, Dolpharius said:

I do not contain one trading method, number one is this method of freezing an asset in a wallet. number two with regard to real trading on the stock exchange is the purchase of several assets in a down market - bought cheap, sold more expensive, this is a classic - you need to understand.

This absolutely correct. If you want to earn more, you should equip more knowledge and skills in trading. If you already know to read trends and candles, that's good. You may earn, but only a little. Reading trends and candle sticks doesn't only consist of being a trader, it's consist of different technical analyzing skill and technical method. Thank you for this though, I am learning more about trading because of this :classic_wink:

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Please rate my comment ❤️

5 hours ago, Kimi_kun29 said:

This absolutely correct. If you want to earn more, you should equip more knowledge and skills in trading. If you already know to read trends and candles, that's good. You may earn, but only a little. Reading trends and candle sticks doesn't only consist of being a trader, it's consist of different technical analyzing skill and technical method. Thank you for this though, I am learning more about trading because of this :classic_wink:

Knowledge makes people to be successful in life, you are right about this, and during the process of learning, you can just be patient and take it slow, because people that take trading fast are the ones that are greedy and losing what they can not believe they will lose to trading. 

• +2 1

I think that one should have in his portfolio a percentage to have it in hodl and another percentage to carry out scalping operations since one can increase our income daily if our knowledge and the market allow it at the time of carrying out our operations and hodl to have a long-term support and make a profit over time.

There are need all knowledge about trading its not easy you can trade first in demo account and learn all like buying, selling 

And all coins fundamental analysis and then you invest and start earning 

if you are new at crypto trading world i recommend you to hold your coins, dont make short sellings because you are probably playing with small amount of cash so you can give your profit to trading fees. just hold your coin until you feel it is good time to sell.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

The main point of trading is we need to have enough idea about crypto world and crypto market movement because without choice the right coin you cant do trading and if you wont be able to understand the coin market movement then you will be still in huge lose..  That is why information about trading is not enough when we new in crypto.         

• Useful or interesting 1