As soon as I start reporting posts, my own post count goes down.... - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pearls Before Swine

As soon as I start reporting posts, my own post count goes down....

We have this problems all the time and all know that because if deleted post and moved to off topic every day i have more than ten deleted post so you have all the time to post every day

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

decrease in post counts happens not only on you and not because you report someone,its because admins here are cleaning this forum and deleting useless post and maybe you commented on that or you make useless post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Here we should keep in mind that every we have to complete our regukar task without fail.if we are not able to do then there is chances of getting down of our post count.so stay active each day and comment as per the rules and regulations of the cryptotalk

• +2 1

Every time I report multiple posts either for plagiarism or spam, my own post count soon goes down.  It's happened before, and I've also noticed that when I go a few days of *not* reporting posts, I don't have a problem with this.  What are the moderators doing here?  I don't tend to make garbage posts, and my grasp of english is crystal clear unlike many other members here whose posts are completely unintelligible.It is not about reporting post, if you are not active in this forum, the number of your post will go down. 

On 1/10/2020 at 3:43 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

It's funny how this works.  Every time I report multiple posts either for plagiarism or spam, my own post count soon goes down.  It's happened before, and I've also noticed that when I go a few days of *not* reporting posts, I don't have a problem with this.  What are the moderators doing here?  I don't tend to make garbage posts, and my grasp of english is crystal clear unlike many other members here whose posts are completely unintelligible. 

Mods really need to keep an eye on plagiarism and stop punishing members who report posts like that.

This is strange, and I do not think that this happened with anyone else, perhaps the shortage that occurs with you because of the deletion of topics you have commented on and not because of your reporting of spam posts

• +2 1

Really? I dont really noticed this and I only report one time. And when i see my posts it is still the same. Even when the posts is deleted sometimes it is still in post counted. And yeah, moderators should really keep an eye on those spammers.

• +2 1

It appears that you have linked the deletion of your posts to the reporting, and this is a wrong perception. I think the posts are deleted for another reason.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I think there is nothing to worry about, the reason why are post is being deleted is the post is maybe not reach the 100 characters or the topic that you posted comment is deleted too.

• +1 1

I think its happens because of the deleting of you topic or a topic which you commented on ! this problem for all of us ! I think they have to solve this problem 

On 1/11/2020 at 12:40 PM, Rakibislam22 said:

You're right. I have never experienced this through since I don't report that much cause I don't see much people violating the rules,but this is still wrong.if you are not consistent doing cryptotalk , your post possibly deleted.

Please stop copying other's comments. This is bothering me so much. I find it creepy. Don't you have any shame in doing this copy and paste just to earn satoshi? You better stop. 

• +1 1

On 1/11/2020 at 4:43 AM, Pearls Before Swine said:

It's funny how this works.  Every time I report multiple posts either for plagiarism or spam, my own post count soon goes down.  It's happened before, and I've also noticed that when I go a few days of *not* reporting posts, I don't have a problem with this.  What are the moderators doing here?  I don't tend to make garbage posts, and my grasp of english is crystal clear unlike many other members here whose posts are completely unintelligible. 

Mods really need to keep an eye on plagiarism and stop punishing members who report posts like that.

I think there is no problem with reporting those multiple account and copy/pasters. I think the problem is on your post, if your post is not that meaningful and no one comment to it i think they'll delete it because they need some meaningful post to make this forum wealthy.

If someone encountered this issue i think the problem is on your posts your count post will go down if moderators deleted your posts. Moderators are deleting topic or comments if they think it is not useful so i suggest to all that make your own research to have more knowledge on your posts.

as someone who has been in the forum for a long time i also  have been reporting a lot of spammers in the forum and i have never faced this issue, the post count goes down everyone once in a while.

• +2 1

I can say i was thinking alot before typing this comment, i felt the danger around me when i read you topic. 

Alot of my friends get points because of the bad grammar..

2 hours ago, Zunaid Ahmed Fahim said:

My post never get down. I make a useful post that everyone get understand about the topic. But you have to be careful about posting here. Waring posts make you account  ban. 

well thats obviously a lie because we all have a lot of deleted posts and no matter what you do and how many useful posts you make you will still have deleted ones.

I dont really made report to a certain post weather it is spam or out of the topic i just give him/her an advice so that it will not happen again.becouse for me it is better than reporting it.so just be nice to all so that they will be nice to you.

• +3 1

Well, if you find a post including spams obviously you can report,  that's a good gesture. But if you comment on that post and if the post is deleted,  your comment also will deleted along the post. 

How you report the posts? Did you post it to the other sub forum like "Plagiarism" topic in "About Forum"? Because I think after they report it, it can deleted because the task is finish, but I don't know that is only my theory.

• +1 1

This is not the main reason.Main reason of your posts being deleted is that they are considering useless.Try to write useful posts.

Well,   I think you posted in thread that you reported that's why everytime that mods deleted this your post also deleted. 

Or this is just a accident only that sometimes mods deleted some useless topic along with your post. 

My friend moderators do not delete any posts if they do not find anything in violation of the rules. Your posts may be clear, but it may be less than 100 characters, and this is a reason for deletion.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Ali_hmwi said:

I can say i was thinking alot before typing this comment, i felt the danger around me when i read you topic. 

Alot of my friends get points because of the bad grammar..

Oh you think so it's really dangerous to comment in some topic , there a many people who report or give bad reactions to the other members for nothing just like they play

Well, i think the moderators also seeing your profile of you are not doing like that, and also they are seeing to your posts that you are having some posts that are not good or not constructed properly, just look it for twice if this is worth to posts or not before you posts it.