As soon as I start reporting posts, my own post count goes down.... - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pearls Before Swine

As soon as I start reporting posts, my own post count goes down....

Iam not flaunt in English but I try to improve in English its is not your problem we are all face the problem do you know yesterday my 10 post are deleted but I writing again 15 post extra your because I think my post are not eligible to paid that's why they deleted your designed good who have do spam copy paste you report but in revenge is not correct 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I have never reported anyone not even plagiarism but somehow I was helpless when the post was deleted whitout any reason I really didn't understand how to made post . I am tired 

• +2 1

I also experienced this, often😐. since that incident, I rarely report spamming posts than my post participated erased

• -2 1

I think that when you are not active in the forum then your posts are going down. If you use the forum regularly then your posts are not deleted. The admins spam the posts so the comments are also spam. So don't worry about it.

• +1 2

On 1/10/2020 at 10:43 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

It's funny how this works.  Every time I report multiple posts either for plagiarism or spam, my own post count soon goes down.  It's happened before, and I've also noticed that when I go a few days of *not* reporting posts, I don't have a problem with this.  What are the moderators doing here?  I don't tend to make garbage posts, and my grasp of english is crystal clear unlike many other members here whose posts are completely unintelligible. 

Mods really need to keep an eye on plagiarism and stop punishing members who report posts like that.

I'm having identical issues. I think that a lot of my posts are not counted and today I've found out through yobit that my counter was down by 45 posts. I don't quite understand what is going on and I've never thought that there could be some error making my post counter lower because I am also reporting a lot of spammers. I will have to stop reporting them I guess.

Your not the only one having a problem regarding of deducted post.but I guess moderator or admin has a valid reason why they doing that.maybe they found some of our post not useful or didn't meet the forum standandards.

• +1 1

Could be a coincidence that when you were reporting other people were reporting you or you had some posts that violated the rules and when you stopped you also made better posts

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Usually while cleaning the forum is executed by admins and moderators of deleting post that violates rules, it has a domino effect which become strange to others, if topic is deleted, all reply will also deleted.

• +3 1

On 1/10/2020 at 12:43 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

It's funny how this works.  Every time I report multiple posts either for plagiarism or spam, my own post count soon goes down.  It's happened before, and I've also noticed that when I go a few days of *not* reporting posts, I don't have a problem with this.  What are the moderators doing here?  I don't tend to make garbage posts, and my grasp of english is crystal clear unlike many other members here whose posts are completely unintelligible. 

Mods really need to keep an eye on plagiarism and stop punishing members who report posts like that.

That so sad to know my suggestion is just for a while reporting and let the moderator do that if you think that is the reason why your count post decrease.

• +1 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I don't know that this thing happens to the gathering, however may I ask, did you announcing the theme or the post of the individuals as it were? Perhaps in such a case that you report a theme, it got erased, and your post in it will be expelled likewise, or perhaps they making a retribution in you; that is the conceivable way I see why you have this sort of issue. Yet, in the event that not, at that point mercifully contact the administrators and moderators for this issue.

• +1 1

As for me i  found this so rude! Everyone of is here to earn money, in this forum try to be very carefully here because you might be reporting the useful post that might be the problem why you are having this problem.

• +2 1

On 1/10/2020 at 9:43 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

On 1/11/2020 at 12:08 AM, Raven said:

If you are not consistent doing cryptotalk, your post possibly deleted because moderators and admins are active in this forum, they are deleting some topic because of some reason. If you commented to that topic, your comment will be deleted too. It is not about reporting post, if you are not active in this forum, the number of your post will go down. 

It's true, if you commented on a post and later its being removed by the admins, you post count also too reduce on the post count on yobit

• +3 1

may be something wrong with the forum team.they are not getting the proper way to do all the jobs well.i am facing the same problem every day,but i did right post and comments 

• +2 1

5 hours ago, 4gete said:

I don't think the admin or moderators will delete your post just because your reported someone for violating the rule maybe your post that got deleted might have not been considered as useful that's why it was deleted 

I also think so or your post may got many bad reputation. i suggest you to make creative post here and then your any post will not be deleted any time.

• +1 1

On 1/11/2020 at 4:43 AM, Pearls Before Swine said:

You're not the only member who experiencing the deleted post in this forum. Each day all of us are keep noticing that some of our post is been deleted due to some reason. Let's just all hope that the admins and moderators will have a solution with this because many members are complaining because their deleted post is Increasing as they check their account. 

• +1 1

I don't think you are being punished or anything like that.

But instead i do believe you are posting / quoting / replying at someone from those reported posts which when deleted deletes yours as well by default.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I don't think is because you are reporting post this days you just found your post got deleted with no valid reason. The admins should let us know the reason why some of our post get deleted. 

• +2 1

Actually leave the reporting of post to the admins, they know how they function, here. Than being on the suffering end of your post count being reduced

• +2 1

your comment doesn't goes with rules so your post are being deleted.

make post yourself and follow every rules then your post won't be deleted 

• +2 1

I don't really do report since i know that all of us have equal rights in cryptotalk that we also want to earn and it's like helping one another here. We should be guiding each other.

• +1 1

Wow. You gotta be careful. No one would want to have this problem by doing a good cause. Don't stop and keep reporting bad people. Hmm. maybe it has nothing to do with that?

• +2 1

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 10:40 AM, Rakibislam22 said:

You're right. I have never experienced this through since I don't report that much cause I don't see much people violating the rules,but this is still wrong.if you are not consistent doing cryptotalk , your post possibly deleted.

I think if you don't maintain the rules of this forum then your post will be deleted and so I think try to maintain all the rules and after that if you face any issue then contact with admin.

• +1 1

29 minutes ago, himu3334 said:

It was helpless when the post was deleted whitout any reason I really didn't understand how to made post .In such a case that you report a theme, it got erased, and your post in this will be expelled likewise, or perhaps they making a retribution in you.

If you make post which is informative then i think you post will not deleted but if you made any useless content then your post must be deleted.

• +2 1

On 1/11/2020 at 2:13 AM, Pearls Before Swine said:

Maybe you have reported posts which are not spams or off topics. As far as your posts counts are concerned.. you must have posted on the same topic more than once without realising it happens with many people ,who doesn't read the content of the topic and reply just by viewing the headlinesbif the topic. 

• -1 1