As soon as I start reporting posts, my own post count goes down.... - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pearls Before Swine

As soon as I start reporting posts, my own post count goes down....

Maybe it is just a coincident because the system does not design for that. Don't be discourage that things is happening to you, let's report spam and other violating rules for the better forum.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:49 AM, Ms.o said:

Im sorry,but i found this very rude!

We are all here to earn money,lets give everyone,even just a bit of consideration.

Not everyone can speak fluently like you,(based on what you said) and have knowledge about crypto world. Many here have their own native language,so it doesnt mean that their are not intelligent enough.

Admins know what their doing,even we think on ourselves that we are perfect and right.

Perhaps these members that don't have the ability to write in basic english shouldn't write at all in the first place, so that the rest of us can stop reading their gibberish. Noone said that they should write with perfect grammar or vocabulary. It is an english/russian forum though and if they are here to make money, they should at least have this skill to some extend. Would you ever pay someone that is not able to do the job you hired him for?

Edited by BTC Future

On 1/11/2020 at 1:47 PM, Rakibislam22 said:

If you are not consistent doing cryptotalk,your post possibly s deleted because modaretors and admin are active in this forum,they are deleting some topic.So don't take it seriously and don't worry.

Thank you.

Your opinion is correct and I agree with your opinion.

Of course the results of our posts will be deleted if some topics are not constructive, therefore we must post useful ones so that the admin will accept the results. Thank you very much.

Well I dont know about that, your posts could also be having problems, I never report but at the end of the day I always find my posts have been deleted, there is a lot of good ideas that one can post on but also be careful to always put together a certain position of trading and information we have out there. good information, so always keep cross check on every information you have out there

• +1 1

I haven’t face this problem yet. I think your post deleted because that was not useful maybe that was the reason.     

• -1 1

On 1/10/2020 at 10:43 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

It's funny how this works.  Every time I report multiple posts either for plagiarism or spam, my own post count soon goes down.  It's happened before, and I've also noticed that when I go a few days of *not* reporting posts, I don't have a problem with this.  What are the moderators doing here?  I don't tend to make garbage posts, and my grasp of english is crystal clear unlike many other members here whose posts are completely unintelligible. 

Mods really need to keep an eye on plagiarism and stop punishing members who report posts like that.

I would be inclined to think that you posted in the threads that were removed but that probably wouldn't be the reason. The method they use to remove posts is opaque and I imagine they don't tell us publicly the we posts are removed.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

35 minutes ago, Picnic said:

. If you benefit the forum recurrently next your posts are not deleted. Theadmins spam

Yes, if you don't post spam or useless comments your posts won't get deleted even if you report other spam comments

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Even I experienced the same thing. I thought it was only me who was experiencing this bug. But I think now the moderators will make sure no one copy or paste. What best is we should not be allowed to copy other's posts, and only quote.

because you reported, maybe the same thing happened to you. ie you are also reported and your post deleted. my advice, do not easily report other people for your own reasons, because everyone's views are different and it is definitely not the same as your thoughts. in my opinion, let the admin do it so that everything looks fairer.

Maybe you posted a comment in the duplicated topics, the mods will likely delete the duplicated topics and also your posted comment there will delete also. Your just not the only one who deleted posts, 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

OK, you're right. I have never seen this because I have not seen many, because I have not seen many people breaking the rules. But still not true. I don’t understand why the mod does this - always delete the post. But don’t worry too much. I will solve it later.

This has nothing to do with the other, yes you must continue to report duplicate and unhelpful posts because this is in the interest of the forum, but we are all exposed to the deletion of our posts.

Cryptotalk gives everyone  right to talk any issue  . That if u face any issue you should be report . Because cryptotalk will be hlep u . Which is posible as posible soon 

maybe they creation a revenge on you. that's the doable way I see why you bear this sympathetic of problem. But if not, so therefore kindly inform the admins and moderators for this issue.

maybe they creation a revenge in you; that's the doable way I see why you bear this sympathetic of problem. But if not, so therefore kindly contact the admins and moderators for this problem.

if you had any incoherent or fraudulent posts may be deleted, the moderators are aware of everything about the forum

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

K

On 2020-1-11 at 21:50, Yawar said:

இடுகை நீக்குதல் மற்றும் பல்வேறு தேவையற்ற உள்ளடக்கங்களுக்கான உங்கள் அறிக்கை முற்றிலும் தொடர்பில்லாதது. சரி அங்கே பல நகல் அல்லது தேவையற்ற பதிவுகள் உள்ளன. நீங்கள் அவற்றைப் பற்றி கருத்து தெரிவித்தால், அவர்கள் உங்களுக்கு இழந்த இடுகையைத் தருவார்கள். கடுப்பாகுது enna பந்திடாதுனு தெர்லங்கா 

• -5 1

Yes it happens,  there fore don't make repost try to make post or comments differ from your previous posts, and it should be genuine then you Post's don't get delete.

Its happens to every user of crypto talk the solution to avoid deletion of your posts is that you make posts on useful topics if you post on useless or repeated content then when this topic deletes then all the users that make posts on this topic will be deleted and there is no any connection between your reporting and your posts deletion .

I think your posts count deleting because of spam topics or posts my post count also discreasing I contacted to admins telled me moderaters deleting against rules topics.

• +1 1

Thats not an reporting problem as you saying in your post. Its our own fault because we not follow rules and creating new posts without follow the rules thats why our posts will deleted from moderators 

• +2 1