It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020 - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020

In my opinion, this is impossible to happen, no matter what the Ethereum currency cannot reach this price today

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/10/2020 at 2:58 PM, kingsbtc said:

It is very possible for Ethereum to hit $8000 in this 2020 if we get another big push in the world of crypto curency like what happened in 2017/2018

That is impossible for etherum to rise to $8000 this year maybe in the near future not so soon unless when bitcoin's price hits $100,000 this year.

12 hours ago, George10 said:

That is impossible for etherum to rise to $8000 this year maybe in the near future not so soon unless when bitcoin's price hits $100,000 this year.

I agreed with you, it will be impossible for ethereum to have a good rise to $8000 this time around, it will take more time and but we can't predict the future for now

I think that this is simply impossible, Ethereum has not risen to the level of $ 250 for a very long time, if there was a stable growth now, then it would still be possible, but in the current situation, Ethereum is unlikely to overcome even $ 500 by the end of 2020.

It is practically impossible for ethereum to hit such numbers. Even a grand would be a big milestone for ethereum. ETH is not bitcoin and when you look at its total circulating supply and total overall supply along with its demand you will realize that hitting such high is impossible.

468x60-3.png

No, I think it will never be possible. I knew etherium is one of the most popular and big coin after Bitcoin but that mark of 8000 dollar is very far from the current price of etherium.

I believe that after this pandemic series every coins rate will go up. And there is a possible chance of what you are saying. Let's see what happens. But I believe it's the right time to invest in any coins 

I am almost hundred percent sure that it is impossible in 2020 for eth hit 8000 dollars, just look how much time bitcoin spent before it is at its price right now.

In this 2020 the cryptocurrencies has been faced with UPS and down, early this year the price were going higher, then later corona virus came and affected the everything and price went down, so I don't think Etherum will hit $8000 in this year, it seems impossible.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think it is feasible for ether to pass $8000 in this year, 2020. Yeah, there will be a price rise in it I believe but I don't think it will be more than $2000 this year, 2020.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/24/2020 at 3:37 PM, Iambee said:

Yes it is pretty much possible for all the crypto currency to hit high and become one of the most dominant crypto currency and eth is one of the popular crypto currency so it has the ability to hit 8000k value at this year.

It is already possible and it has already touch the 8000$ before the pandemic and it will surely touch it again before the halving

On 4/24/2020 at 3:37 PM, Iambee said:

Yes it is pretty much possible for all the crypto currency to hit high and become one of the most dominant crypto currency and eth is one of the popular crypto currency so it has the ability to hit 8000k value at this year.

It is not possible, if ethereum will worth $8000, bitcoin will worth more than $100000. But with the look of things, this is not possible for ethereum at all. 

• +1 1

I think that no, this is impossible since bitcoin does not think that it will grow to the price of 30,000 dollars, only with this outcome, Ethereum can grow to 8000 

I think that this is simply impossible, Ethereum will never become so expensive as many do not believe that it is anonymous as bitcoin.

If the new version of eth 2.0 is released, it will be made possible to reach a minimum price of $ 1,000. In this endeavor, there are no certain possibilities for this that it is not what it was before, since it was easy to reach that price, so it is too late now. Time will determine this if new developments emerge

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

10 hours ago, IamLeader12 said:

I think that this is simply impossible, Ethereum will never become so expensive as many do not believe that it is anonymous as bitcoin.

Don't say it can never be possible, because in cryptocurrency is possible in any aspect, we can see the price low and later higher, ethereum can reach that price in the future

No is really difficult to rise from 200$ to 8000$ in one year , i think this is impossible , maybe is can reach 900 $ or 1000 $ or 1100 $ this is possible , but 8000 is impossible in 2020 but in 2021 and 2022 i don’t know what will happen.

On 5/2/2020 at 9:53 AM, pablomarwan said:

If the new version of eth 2.0 is released, it will be made possible to reach a minimum price of $ 1,000. In this endeavor, there are no certain possibilities for this that it is not what it was before, since it was easy to reach that price, so it is too late now. Time will determine this if new developments emerge

Yes we might say like ETH price is more likely to reach that level of $800 in 2020. Here are some reasons that we might consider like, Bitcoin halving event is concluded which can also affect the price of ETH and there are so many investors for ETH.

On 5/4/2020 at 12:08 PM, Mohssine said:

No is really difficult to rise from 200$ to 8000$ in one year , i think this is impossible , maybe is can reach 900 $ or 1000 $ or 1100 $ this is possible , but 8000 is impossible in 2020 but in 2021 and 2022 i don’t know what will happen.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is crazy if something like that happened because if it happened it could be a miracle here in cryptocurrencies and I think that it is close to impossible because a big Jump from 200 to 8000 is not that easy

I think that ethereum is very prospective platform with good potential and big community, but I don`t think that this price is possible in current circumstances, maximum is 500$ till end of the year 

In the world of crypto everything is possible. 

Personally, I hope EtH will cost 1000$ by the end of the year. Of course, I will be glad if it costs more 

• -2 1

On 1/10/2020 at 9:48 PM, Naylor89 said:

I know for sure that ETH will try to rise again in the future but I doubt it will reach $8,000 before 2022-2023 since market cap would surpass Bitcoin if that happens.

It will rise but not that high. 

Maybe it will twice or thrice the current price of ethereum so the wise decision to do now is to hold your coins. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/22/2020 at 5:39 PM, iLatios said:

In the world of crypto everything is possible. 

Personally, I hope EtH will cost 1000$ by the end of the year. Of course, I will be glad if it costs more 

While everything is possible and ETH was priced above 1000 USD in 2018 still I think it is close to impossible to happen again during this year. I think that perhaps it has a chance to grow this high again after 2-3 years of constant development and adoption. The bear market still takes it's toll on altcoins and won't just go away easily. Most alts are still overpriced.