Is there any mobile application for earning high?? - Page 6 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

Is there any mobile application for earning high??

Yes, you can earn a lot of money on the Vova app, just by inviting referrals my friend earned about 70 dollars which he later transferred to the PayPal wallet.

On 1/9/2020 at 10:29 AM, btcLover said:

I want a mobile application to earn bitcoins. some apps are scam. If you have any app for earning :::: share it with us :::::

Welcome my friend
I think most profit-based applications find two types
The first type, after spending a lot of time and effort, you find that it does not pay, meaning that the application is a fraud
The second type, after spending a lot of time and effort, you find that it pays, but very little

I used a cointiply call which I found very good to work with, you earn little but you earn more than other applications to generate bitcoin, it works with Pay to Click surveys and a chat pool.

There are no mobile application that can give you or offer you high amount of earnings. Honestly all of the mobile application out there are just giving small amount of earning and it i takes you a lot of time in order for you to make your earning grow and have value. So there's no such application that you can earn high amount.

On 1/9/2020 at 12:29 PM, btcLover said:

I want a mobile application to earn bitcoins. some apps are scam. If you have any app for earning :::: share it with us :::::

Try freebitcoin, free litocin, free bitcoincash they are good apps they pay good moneys

Most of the mobile applications that are out there for mobile earnings are scams and as a result there is no point in getting involved in any of them. And as you know there is o such thing as a get rich quick scheme. Therefore if you are looking for a way to make a reasonable amount of bitcoin then i woudl suggest the cointiply app because you can spin a faucet and you can do surveys and play games through the offer walls.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I do not think that there are applications that can achieve a good and high income by earning cryptocurrencies and the majority of applications pay a very small percentage of the currencies

Life is great and enjoy it

All mobile apps not scam but few mobile apps scam, and most peoples not interest to work in this apps, because they pays very little amount and they addict peoples through this games, so I don't know any apps because I prefer only websites are faucet to earn free.

On 2/6/2020 at 7:01 PM, Farooque said:

I haven't use any legit or real paying because mostly app are not paying and those apps doing scams.

I agree with you there are many apps available in the play store or app store but most of them don't pays you good amount of money so that is why currently I am using very few apps which pays you high

Mostly earning mobile application are fake and scam and which give real earning didn't pay high. We can hardly earn 1$ per day after the spending whole day from these applications. Crypto plant is best application. I will suggest try this. 

It is likely impossible to earn high using the mobile phones. I haven't heard high earning through mobile upto now. We can get a lot of legit paying apps in play store even they give very little amount of money. Some apps like appfun, flipitfree , MNFST and so on you have to work a lot to earn more money but you will earn money.

I see there is a lot of good apps is running in market ( in past ) , I earn a good amount of money by refferal system from That apps .

at this time I really didn't think there is any legit app , follow some YouTube channels who update you while any New app come in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

My advice to you is to work on the official sites and not to resort to applications because 95% of the applications are fraudulent or pay a few currencies or promote a new currency, but working on platforms, trading and forums brings you good profit. I hope you find an honest application, but this is difficult.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, King98 said:

The Vova app allows you to earn $ 10 if you work hard and you have to be patient to earn it and there are many apps that pay without any problem

Thanks for that, but, what kind work are you talking about? And also what time period is the $10 earning if we work hard? Is it weekly or monthly? 

• +1 1

On 5/22/2020 at 4:43 AM, Thekingcallme said:

I do not think that there are applications that can achieve a good and high income by earning cryptocurrencies and the majority of applications pay a very small percentage of the currencies

Most will pay really low amounts. There are better ways to profit from current mobile apps. Even the time people waste with them would have helped them find something more profitable to do.

On 6/2/2020 at 9:18 PM, Imran01234 said:

There are legitimate applications that you can earn. Some of those apps allow you to earn high profits from it. If you want to earn money, you have to aim for a long time

Yes there are many legitimate apps which actually pays you but I haven't found any app till now which gives me even 10000 Satoshi per day. If you know any then kindly tell us do that we all can get benefit from it.

• +2 1

On 6/5/2020 at 10:27 PM, Jessica Karren said:

Yes there are many legitimate apps which actually pays you but I haven't found any app till now which gives me even 10000 Satoshi per day. If you know any then kindly tell us do that we all can get benefit from it.

The question is, any mobile app that pays high'? 

but I haven't found any app till now which gives me even 10000 Satoshi per day.

Have you seen any app that even pays you 3000 satoshi per day? not to talk of 10000 satoshi. 

If you know any then kindly tell us do that we all can get benefit from it.

I do not know as of tomorrow, but as at the time I posted this, no app that you can earn profitably.

17 minutes ago, Sentry said:

There aren't any mobile applications out there that'll pay you high and is not a scam. Most of the applications that I used that promises to pay lots turns out to be just a scam. They don't pay you and they'll give you a hard time earning on the application.

That's right, dear. I have tried many of these applications, most of them are scam and do not pay. As for the applications that pay, they pay you a little. Unfortunately, beginners think that they will make a lot of these applications.

If you make some research you can find a lot of application for earning. But about high earning l don't think there can be any apps which can pay high amount to members, they pay only small and it is wasting time, more than that it is just hard find one of them which is trusted. That means most them are scammed. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

It's not easy to come across a mobile app that pay that good when it comes to cryptocurrency. I have tried allot that have falled or brought little earning that is not worth my time. Any way, I am still searching.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

There are mobile games that will pay you bitcoins in coinbase wallet, but you will play with them a full month to earn 5000 satoshi. You can search bitcoinblast in playstore and you will saw many similar apps to that.

• +5 1

Hello brother advice profitability applications can not be relied on in income from my point of view collect capital and create a profitable application and add ads and offers cpa in this aunt becomes a first source of income

On 7/31/2020 at 1:57 PM, Tigobhai said:

I think there is no app that gives high income....some apps that gives income but it is very low but there conditions are very tough.... 

Yes, if someone can not be online freelancer, be on btt forum or forums like cryptotalk, there is no high income to earn from another sites, most of the sites are completely scam s scam can be. 

There are some apps paying you for doing some surveys for them.. but the payment is very low.. so i advice you to improve your skills in design or programming or anything then work as a freelancer! or you should enter this crypto world and learn how to trade with cryptocurrencies! if you are smart and interested you may earn good profits.. but it may take a long time..

• Useful or interesting 1