Is there any mobile application for earning high?? - Page 8 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

Is there any mobile application for earning high??

There are many apps, but I recommend reward of gibby, which are one of the best. I also highly recommend that you look for apps that give you cryptocurrencies, because they have a very good value.

• +5 1

On 1/9/2020 at 9:06 PM, Alejandro01x said:

The application markets are not yet attractive to bitcoin companies, however there is an occasional one that allows you to win some fractions, such as Coinpot or Electroneum, there is also the alternative of using Brave to win some BATs

The brave browser with its BATs cryptocurrencies has revolutionized the way to obtain cryptocurrencies in addition to providing a service that is good and safe, hopefully its shares will grow.

• +5 2

With the brave browser you can get some BAT tokens but in reality there is no application that pays enough money. there are some that pay but it takes a greater effort to get a profit and you only waste time

Edited by DiegoHC

I am also interested in this question.
It is desirable for android.
And how much does such mining consume processor power and will it break my phone?

Truly, there are numerous application that pay you. One of them is "Fronto". It is an android lock screen application. Commercials will be appeared on your lock screen. When you download the application. You will fill your profile and select your intrigued Fields. You will see ads identified with your advantage. This application will pay you through PayPal.

I do not think that there is an application that gives good amounts of Bitcoin or other currency, so in the applications you have to work for hours to collect a little money so go to the sites of free profit for Bitcoin and there are many sites and there are sites that give acceptable amounts of acceptable for you working with free methods

I don't think that there is a high profit app because you must think how can the app get money (not lose it) while it pays you.

if the app has his own system to get money and pay users then it's not scam at most but it's still small profit

On 1/9/2020 at 5:29 PM, btcLover said:

I want a mobile application to earn bitcoins. some apps are scam. If you have any app for earning :::: share it with us :::::

Honest applications, you will find very little profit or through big tasks and take a lot of time to fulfill them. I did not see one of them is honest and his profit is good

There are many applications that offer earnings but either very small or fraudulent. I chose Discord for myself of course this is not only for earning money but you can earn there and very good money.

From my point of view, I advise you not to depend and waste your time in profit from applications because most of it is a swindler, even if its preaching is sincere and pays, but its profits are few compared to the owner of the application who makes huge profits.

It’s better to leave this idea with mobile app for earning as most of it just scam. If you really want to earn better to go ahead with something else and btw why you not considering CriptoTalk. It can be good idea for first income. You will not earn big money but at the end it’s something legit. 

Mobile applications generally don't pay much whatever your payment method; since the idea of the creator is that the game is addictive; for my distraction I have Bitcoin Blast for Android simple and easy game only to combine colors as a reward they give you satoshis depending on the frequency with which it is played it is entertaining and I have already made several withdrawals; I recommend it

If it comes to apps, we can't really guarantee that they will pay, because most apps that pay require more effort, but you will spend so much time on it. That's why I don't have any apps to offer.

yes there is.You can use few apps like clipsclaps pi netowrl sweatcoin etc.

pi network is upcoming cryptocurrency that can be mined from phone without draining battery. it will be start trading on march 14.

similarly you can download uhive that is upcoming social networking site where you can earn free uhive token by posting and liking.

sweatcoin is the app that gives you free sweatcoin for walking few steps.

clipsclaps gives paypal money or movile balance for posting funny videos.

Yes for the most part mobile applications are not enough when they pay at all especially as earnings should not be considered even.

On 9/1/2020 at 18:51, hassanmnr said:

Ebates es un elemento básico de la industria en el mundo de las aplicaciones para hacer dinero

Tell me more about this application, do you have any payment reference? If so, I'm interested in earning money with my phone, I'm addicted to the phone and if I can earn btc with my phone it would be great, I wouldn't be wasting much time on the phone

From my humble experience in the field of taps and applications, I found that 90% of the applications are fraudulent and fraudulent, with the exception of a few. We mention one of them is BitcoinBlacks. Even if it is honest, the profits are so small that you earn only $ 0.05 per week. Now you are working on crypto talk. Now you do not need applications.

From personal experience, I think not quite. If you have your own auditorium, then it is quite possible to make good money. And so... Mobile apps for making money are a waste of time. I tried such applications myself and was not delighted. It is possible to make money, yes, but a penny, unfortunately. Large minimum payments, which are very difficult to raise without referrals. I do not recommend trying these applications.

You may not earn high from mobile app.  So many apps use your visit as the traffic sources to show adds and they earn from ads displaying to you.  You better try cryptocurrency  tradings and you will earn more profits from it. 

The application markets are not yet attractive to bitcoin companies, however there is an occasional one that allows you to win some fractions, such as Coinpot or Electroneum, there is also the alternative of using Brave to win some BATs

Mobile applications never paid much, they usually pay pennies for very labor-intensive work, or else they pay you to watch ads, I remember there was a bot in a cart before, you could watch videos on YouTube and it paid, at first it was not enough, but then a token increased in price and became normal