What do you think about conflic Iran and US. Does this incident can affect crypto to. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What do you think about conflic Iran and US. Does this incident can affect crypto to.

I suspect that all policies around the world and international and economic agreements affect, whether positively or negatively, the price of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market.

Conflict between Iran and US can promote cryptocurrency because there is no money exchange between those country currencies then only one option is left that is cryptocurrency. The value of cryptocurrency allow in crypto market form where both countries can buy each other's product.

I think this conflict has not affected the cryptocurrency in any way because these two countries do not have any direct contact with the cryptocurrency

Edited by NevermindNe

On 5/2/2020 at 7:36 AM, IamLeader12 said:

I think that this conflict did not affect the cryptocurrency at all because the US and Iran still do not have a clear opinion about cryptocurrencies.

I think that it can affect the cryptocurrency and I think that because of the conflict many thing can be affected and  that is why I think the conflict should stop because many people will be affected by the conflict of other countries and the innocent will be the one that is most affected. 

For me I think if a war between the two big countries,. Would say it will affect the cryptocurrencies but somehow positively, if there is a war many will be restricted from going out , so this will make more people to join cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/3/2020 at 4:06 PM, Iamelneeno said:

I don't think the fight between these two nations will actually affects cryptocurrency because crypto is digital and mostly adopted by the Asian countries. So I don't think it is the conflict that affect the price of cryptocurrency. 

Yes I think that people will not be affected in the conflict between the two countries and I hope that no people will suffer from their countries and I hope that the cryptocurrency will not be affected and  I hope that no war will happen. 

On 5/3/2020 at 4:06 PM, Iamelneeno said:

I don't think the fight between these two nations will actually affects cryptocurrency because crypto is digital and mostly adopted by the Asian countries. So I don't think it is the conflict that affect the price of cryptocurrency. 

I think they are, because when they are having some issues and it will be reported to the mainstream media , the market shows a change instantly.

I do not think that the conflict between Iran and the United States affects encryption. I see the opposite. Encryption will be important, while the risk will face banknotes due to the sanctions that America imposes on Iran and all the countries that cooperate with it.

It can hamper the users of cryptocurrencies. Because as the conflict has been going and if they stop using the cryptocurrencies use then it won't be a surprise. But that is a bad news for the crypto world. Because it needs to be free from other pressure or outside world situation. Otherwise it can hamper the economic system and it won't grow high as much as expected. 

This conflict will continue, but I do not think it will affect cryptocurrencies because Iran does not care about cryptocurrencies
And I think that trading in it is forbidden.

Now the Iran and US aren't going to fight with each different and they make a deal i suppose so if they're beginning the warfare than the marketplace is a lot effected and peoples will see that the crypto market is so much make excessive movement.

I am sure that world politics will not particularly affect the cryptocurrency, because, in fact, it does not relate to it as something more? After all, there were many moments that seemed to have a strong impact on the situation, but no! They didn't change anything.

If two countries are into war their economy will get affected and any country that trade with but it will not affect world economy talkless of Bitcoin price.

The global economy is affected negatively or positively by global events, whether these events are political, natural, or healthy, as happened with the spread of the Corona virus, where the global economy has completely collapsed, and certainly if there are important political events as the conflict between Iran and USA, it will be affected Cryptocurrencies with this event

• +1 1

Well, in view of this matter and its global impact, we will definitely see a decline in the crypto market, but not because of the tension, but because of the fear of traders, especially in the Asia, the Middle East and Africa region, i.e. the areas surrounding the place of conflict. Consequently, these areas include a large number of traders, and thus selling will dominate the situation and the market will decline.

I think this war or anything same just effect the forex trading not crypto trading. China play important role in crypto world so we can say that if something happens with china will lead to effect the crypto market. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Oho! This is also old news and this should also be locked and all the moderators should look out all the posts should be locked....

I think it will not affect on crypto or another currency by the money, because during these days btc prices goes up not down

• +1 1

Any conflict that the US has with any country, and not only limited to Iran, will affect the bitcoin price in my opinion. The reason that i am saying this is because the bitcoin price is dependent to a large extent on the value of the us dollar and therefore, if there is a perceived conflict from the other countries as well, this will cause the us dollar to devalue and in the long run this will result in higher bitcoin prices that are brought about by the lowered us dollar value. As we all know bitcoin is values in terms of the us dollar, so a direct impact on its strength in the market will affect the bitcoin price. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thats the truth and we need to hand out the perfect instructions that is realy important for every single person , the good issues of the same we need to work as hard and put together we have to really keep on going as hard to some of this cases we see out here, look at what is the issue of US and Iran, the forgiveness must happen , but the truth is we have and need to have people who really work as hard to be free, the crypto system can be the freedom of crypto 

• +3 1

U. S continuously fought wars and it's economic is badly damage and Iran on other hand facing international strictness. So both countries can go for war. But their diplomatic relations will be rough in upcoming days. Their allies will make globally tactics  war where the effect can be seen in crypto currency market. 

• Useful or interesting 2

I don't think it can affect crypto in any adverse way. The rise in petroleum prices due to this conflict can motivate people online to earn some more money. But in this way, it will prove to be beneficial.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 1/9/2020 at 4:51 PM, bliznec said:

Maybe a war between states will lead to more openness in cryptography. Yes, I think it affects and how much it affects. 

Good thought  sir!  Any serious political issues can affect the prices of the crypto in my own perception. USA is itself a powerful country & it has the biggest roles in the global economy. Some serious steps taken by the US government could give fears to the investors.

• +1 1

This was something that will be over now. There was the coronavirus and the US-China tension and of course Iran, all of these created by the former american president. I think it will all be history and will be forgotten soon as diplomacy will help remove this tension.

These events are history now and we hope to see cooperation again with less problems. I think that Bitcoin is not affected by any of these no matter what some people that have no idea are talking about. Bitcoin is about the fails of central banks and fiat money and not about geopolitics. At least it is not yet.