Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to save you money, bitcoin is stable and it is slowly increasing in value than most cryptocurrency with bitcoin it will be like investing your money in a bank with very high interest rate.

I suggest to you to buy bitcoin , ethereum or any anther cryptocurrency is the best way . And in the near future your will get your profit. 

In my opinion monero is the best coin for long term growth atm.

It's privacy features and asic resistance give it best in class added value that will likely become a major player soon and it's still pretty cheap.

You should choose the bitcoin for the trading and invest in btc and leave it for month and checked price of btc if rate at high then you sold it and get profit.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:18 AM, ashua1 said:

btc For some traders in the world, it is a payment method because it has a good reputation all over the world. You can buy Bitcoin and release it. If the price of Bitcoin rises, wait for the next month and sell it immediately for profit.

I sense it at this moment it occupies the third put in the cryptocurrency marketplace and has been booming for numerous days for itself, import and asset for nearly time will bring you profit.)

I would choice Bitcoin at first and then the next one is may be Ethereum. Though,  boths prices are on downwards trend,  but it will come back in near time and will start climbing up. 

I think it is better to invest part in the purchase of bitcoin, part in the purchase of Ethereum, some part would be invested in Dogecoin. But in Dogecoin no more than 1/4 of the amount. Dogecoin will grow in price 3 times. I would have done so.

10 minutes ago, Teemah said:

Crypto has a casual and the charge of this coin is risky as a result that you in addition obligation be geared up furnished that the price of the coin will rises in market or either the price decreases in market

This year is for the coins to rise no matter what, i only asked if you had any idea what will rise most between BTC and ETH.

On 10/6/2019 at 9:47 AM, stonman said:

I have money. I kept my cash in various cryptocurrencey. I use coins for installment and I'm not a dealer. The circumstance on the cryptomarket has for some time been immeasurable. I'm apprehensive I'm accomplishing something incorrectly and I need to request guidance. 

Let me know, it would be ideal if you which digital money is the best for putting away cash? What is the best coin to pick? What's your opinion about this?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Probably the safest cryptocurrency to bet your money at is Bitcoin. I recommend putting at least 50-60% on Bitcoin, as when the market begins to fall, holding Bitcoin will save you from a lot of trouble. Now it's times they pump a few alts as it seems but since whales have planned this and besides Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP there is no actual investment in the rest coins happening. So don't buy alts that have already pumped rght now. They will all go even lower as whales exit them with their pump and dumps.

Bitcoin or ETH the best for everyone that is what I will do if I have a lot of money put my money on good stuff in the market..

On 10/6/2019 at 2:47 AM, stonman said:

I have money. I kept my cash in various cryptocurrencey. I use coins for installment and I'm not a dealer. The circumstance on the cryptomarket has for some time been immeasurable. I'm apprehensive I'm accomplishing something incorrectly and I need to request guidance. 

Let me know, it would be ideal if you which digital money is the best for putting away cash? What is the best coin to pick? What's your opinion about this?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

In my opinion, and everyone is free to agree or disagree with me, the best crypto to protect your money and even better, to increase your wealth in the long term is Bitcoin. Yes, we know some altcoins can pump massively in price, but as fast as they can increase, the same way they can dump in price. So, if you dont want to risj yourself too much, I suggest investing in Bitcoin and holding for the long term. If you are a bit more risky, then altcoins like ethereum, litecoin, etc, are the ones you are looking for. But in conclusion I recommend just buying and holding bitcoin if you want to save and make money in the years to come.  

On 10/6/2019 at 2:47 PM, stonman said:

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

If you are only saving money then stable coins will be good for you to choose as their value didn't fluctuate so much so you will not lost that much if the price goes down but you will gain that much also if their price goes up. 

But if you like to consider a little profit in your savings then you can try the top 5 in coinmarketcap as they are the safest to invest right now. 

The best cryptocurrency now to put your money into will be ethereum, this coin has been making some headway this year and it looks like it just started, saving your money in ethereum will give you positive results in the end.

To save money through crypto currency i would bitcoin is the best choice. Besides Litecoin and ethereum are great choices too

The best coin to  pick is always bitcoin since its value is always remarkable and although its price is not yet so high, you can hold it for now and wait for its bullrun.

Bitcoin is the best I can suggest to anyone if the want to save their money in it for a long time, if you look at bitcoin price chart you will see a average increase of bitcoin price over the past years, so on average you will get interest from keeping your money in bitcoin.

If you have low amount i suggest  to hold eos ltc eth but if it was big but bch or bitcoin. And you should read the chart also to buy in the right momment..

• +1 1

If you want to use your money to save them my advise is that exchange them or buy bitcoins. Soore them in your wallet. Make a trusted wallet. After a period of time when you will see that the price it too much profitable. Exchange them to your native currency. You will become too much rich. Thanks. 

Yes for the long-term scale I still keep bitcoin and some altcoin such as etherium, litecoin 70% of all my capital. At least you take 2-3 in trading coins or more this will help you if one of your coins has decreased and one of the other coins will cover losses in your coin before it. This is effective enough to get enough profit.

if you mean saving money without profit usdt and other stable coins are good choices for you but if you want to get profit from holding you have to research more and get more information i suggest you this coins:yo , energy coin,btc,ltc,eth

You can invest in popular coins like bitcoin,eth,xrp I suggest you invest in bitcoin for long term I think in this year bitcoin cross 15k dollars.

• +2 1