Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money

I think if you want to save, please choose a stable coin. But if I prefer something rare like bitcoin because it's proven its value will continue to rise.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

If you want to save money then I will suggest to keep bitcoin because its best for profit and saving money but if you cannot afford this because of very high rate then surely you can go with some good alternatives like Ethereum Binance Litecoin and Ripple these are big and solid projects which are in market for some long time with very solid communities and teams every investor feel good with them.

As I don't think of saving money from any cryptocurrency I don't have any such knowledge about it but for earning good and to be in a profitable stage you should deal with Bitcoin and ethereum at the present stage because it is the coins which are giving huge profit to the users by trading and investing on it.

If you want to save your money i would suggest you to buy bitcoin and hold or trade it for good profit also Bitcoin is safe, rest altcoins don't have much stability.

I recommend investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin is my first and my first advice to everyone, it's great value so definitely invest in it.

On 17.02.2020 at 19:04, Mdshuhan said:

Depending on what you like is because everything is professional and convensions you will not always be the best of whatever possible. Bitcoin for me due to the price change in the last few years due to the change in the last few years, it may last year after year, it may be last year we will see Bitcoin to 6,000 dollars. If you want to use a different currency and stability your top priority you may follow the advice of Fig'Tment, but it is risky because these coins are bound with exchanges. It becomes worthless when it is a gift card buying and in the future it is worth it once it is turned off for a long time. The above altcoins can now be considered as good as it is even better for saving money because of how much volatile is compared to Bitchan

If it is the finest I favor contributing in bitcoin, normally for the long term and on every occasion bitcoin incorporates a terrific value increment. But within the event that altcoin is potential ethereum could be outstanding to spare, on the grounds that ethereum has an dynamic engineer.

1 hour ago, Jam kamran unar said:

Bitcoin for one more week, if it falls or stay at that price, then buy later. If the price moves up, then immediately invest in it.

You just said to buy when the price is moving up, isn't that how FOMO works and we all know FOMO is  a bad thing.

35 minutes ago, Lifeman said:

Bitcoin will surely be the best currency to save to make a better profits, this will make it more easier for you to earn from it

Are you guys sure that it is bitcoin that has a bigger potential to earn you more money, because i'm sure there are better coins.

On 10/6/2019 at 2:47 PM, stonman said:

I have money. I kept my cash in various cryptocurrencey. I use coins for installment and I'm not a dealer. The circumstance on the cryptomarket has for some time been immeasurable. I'm apprehensive I'm accomplishing something incorrectly and I need to request guidance. 

Let me know, it would be ideal if you which digital money is the best for putting away cash? What is the best coin to pick? What's your opinion about this?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Saving is different from investing so I can suggest that you will put your money in a stable coin so you can assure that your money will not decrease it's value easily and the same time it will not increase that high. 

There are many stable coins that you can choose, so it's up to you if you will try it or not. 

On 18.02.2020 at 06:23, saitorterp said:

The relaxation may be surprisingly awesome openings, considering their price is moo at the minute, but within the end I assume they're more inclined to development/adoption/flaws problems

there are numerous monetary forms that appear to be promising... but to really spare cash I would select the store of esteem coin, specifically BTC since at this point it may be the most secure one in respects to taking off it unattended like on a reserve funds account...

If you see that most cryptocurrencies are getting cheaper (usually the cost of cryptocurrencies drops and rises along with the price of bitcoin), then transfer cryptocurrencies to stablecoins. As soon as crypto starts to rise in price - conduct a reverse exchange.

If you want to keep just for saving money then you need to do some work as its good go to exchanges and try to do some search about lending if this is flexible for you then do if you feel not good then just buy Litecoin and Ethereum and keep them in wallet as these both are best for saving money with less volatility and good lequidity this can help you for long time.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:47 AM, stonman said:

I have money. I kept my cash in various cryptocurrencey. I use coins for installment and I'm not a dealer. The circumstance on the cryptomarket has for some time been immeasurable. I'm apprehensive I'm accomplishing something incorrectly and I need to request guidance. 

Let me know, it would be ideal if you which digital money is the best for putting away cash? What is the best coin to pick? What's your opinion about this?

sadly there is no best coin and no one can know if it will perform well in the future or not so i'm not diving any financial advice because those are your money. i will say just one thing, in my opinion bitcoin is the safest coin i don't say anything more than this.

i repeat, this is just my opinion and this is not a financial advise

Edited by Rickso
spelling mistake

On 2/19/2020 at 3:39 AM, Crystal Cindy said:

I think the best crypto currencies that is good for saving is bitcoin because btc leads all the crypto currencies if bitcoin increase all the coin follow as well so I will say bitcoin is the best crypto currency to save.

You can save bitcoin but you better trade it. But not everyone has the time, and if you don't want to take the risk, you can choose a stable coin. The price of bitcoin will continue to rise but not everyone has a firm belief.

If you wanna use crypto as saving account but not as investment you definitely need a stablecoin and I think Tether is good as such.

• +1 1

Well actually almost every real coin will gain more and more value,  it's a mater of time the speed could be slow or fast  just follow analysis and chose one you like

You need to earn money while saving your money so pos coins are a good choice due to staking possibilities. You can use stable waves and neo without losing value.

My first decision is Bitcoin and afterward second one is Ethereum, anyway the cost is currently dropping so later set aside your cash when it drops much more. See the outline of Bitcoin for one more week, on the off chance that it falls or remain at that value, at that point purchase later. On the off chance that the value climbs, at that point quickly put resources into it.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, Zaibi Zia said:

My first decision is Bitcoin and afterward second one is Ethereum, anyway the cost is currently dropping so later set aside your cash when it drops much more. See the outline of Bitcoin for one more week, on the off chance that it falls or remain at that value, at that point purchase later. On the off chance that the value climbs, at that point quickly put resources into it.

Your point is valid as these both are our first priority for saving money but we have many members those cannot afford these so for them we have few coins those have very less value but can go good in long run because these projects are very emerging and doing very good like TRX NEO EOS and BNB these also have bright future.

I think bitcoin is best for investment in these days bitcoin was perfet in past and stiil the ground is for bitcoin you can buy butcoin and hold them until the price will be high then release it you can earn huge money 

I think investing in bitcoin is the best and safest choice. That is my first and also most investment option. However, there can be diversified investments

So you want something to hold for some time, in that case I would personally buy one of the coins between bnb or ethereum, they will have a really good price in just a year from now.

Stable coins are the only way to reduce risk.  If you're "parking" your money for a while and just want to be able to move it easily, stable coins will have the same value whenever you need it.  When you invest in Bitcoin, you may find it's worth less when you need it -- leaving you with the choice to either wait or take a loss.

Make sure that you have Bitcoin first which is the leader and precious coin in this industry, if you want to invest you might check 10-20 Top list on the coinmarketcap, make your own research and decide which one is best for you, don't ask people because their opinion could be wrong you better do your own research.