Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money

The best cryptocurrencies to save money as of now is BTC and ETH if i may say. You can be rest assured taht those coin will help you save your money if you are smart enough.

I think bitcoin because you can earn money from just watching the price and sell, you can do that for the other coins but you are going to earn a lot just a little 

If you are looking for a cryptocurrency that will rise high in price and it is also highly stable, then litecoin is the best cryptocurrency to save your money in, short or long term litecoin will deliver you profits.

if you are looking for stability and want to transfer your savings to the crypto then i suggest the stable coins, if instead you are looking for gain then i suggest bitcoin (obviously is risky)

On 10/6/2019 at 8:47 AM, stonman said:

I have money. I kept my cash in various cryptocurrencey. I use coins for installment and I'm not a dealer. The circumstance on the cryptomarket has for some time been immeasurable. I'm apprehensive I'm accomplishing something incorrectly and I need to request guidance. 

Let me know, it would be ideal if you which digital money is the best for putting away cash? What is the best coin to pick? What's your opinion about this?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

As allways "Bitcoin" would be the greatest,

But for me better trade it to make some (insurance) profit, dont take all in it, maybe open offers from time to time on 'localbitcoins', profits still easy with minimum risk.

You can save your funds with bitcoin or ethereum, because they are not too deep if you have decreased this time, maybe you will benefit in the future.

I would invest my money in Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is the best for saving money. Don't invest money in BTC when the price is down. Invest it when the price is great. Otherwise you can also go with ETH, that is also a famous coin and great to save money.

3 hours ago, Anonylz said:

if you already kept your cash in various cryptocurrency what's the point of this topic? because it sounds to me that you already invested so any ideas or advice presented to you here will be a total waste of time, you would have seek for the advice before you make any investment,

Or, you can as well state those coins you buy here so community can see if they are worth hodling or if you made the right choice😏

I think we wants to know what are the best cryptocurrencies to keep his money in because right now he hold multiple coins and he doesn't know if all of them are good for holding on the long term

I Don't understand the word save money.  What you are in need of? To make profit you should buy bitcoin. And if you want just to store your money on a stable coin then USDC/USDT is the best choice.    

If you want to save your money through crypto i suggest to buy some staking coins like tron. Tron can give you a profit every end of the month while holding it.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/6/2019 at 2:47 AM, stonman said:

I have money. I kept my cash in various cryptocurrencey. I use coins for installment and I'm not a dealer. The circumstance on the cryptomarket has for some time been immeasurable. I'm apprehensive I'm accomplishing something incorrectly and I need to request guidance. 

Let me know, it would be ideal if you which digital money is the best for putting away cash? What is the best coin to pick? What's your opinion about this?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Stablecoins are the best options to save money for their level of stability, always take the various options of stablecoins, such as PAXOS, USDT, TUSD, among others.
If you plan to save money by volatility, you can do it with Ethereum or NEO, it is your decision, you do your best performance in the portfolio.

I think if you want to send your money, you can buy Bitcoin and deposit it because I do not think there is any better thing than this. Moreover, as the number of Bitcoin users is increasing day by day, you can rest assured that your money. And it has a large number of users so I think there is no reason for it to drop in price

On 10/6/2019 at 11:47 AM, stonman said:

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I don't know exactly what should I suggest you but bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency which can be the best for storing money. Bitcoin has a good price and has huge popularity. So I would like to ask you to pick bitcoin to store money.

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

In the event that you mean simply putting away the fiat incentive to purchase smth later when you feel progressively great at that point obviously it may be a smart thought to keep in stablecoins like USDC or USDT, else I would think Bincoin is the best wagered, since different coins like Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash are to unsafe. Who can say there won't be Ethereum 2.0 one year from now that will make 1.0 almost useless, not in any event, discussing Bitcoin Cash and other extravagant stuff which you have to follow continually to stay aware of improvements.

xem is a good altcoin, but I think I'm late to buy. even so but I get some profit, because I haven't bought it since the price dropped to the bottom. but there are still a few more options to wait for the market to rise even higher. there are still xrp, xlm, and doge which also have good opportunities for long-term investment

That is something which you want to consider. Always keep in mind that crypto is a form of an investment and the marketplace can move up down multiple times. There's a lot of hazard in order to consider and ensure which you realize what you had been doing. Do your personal research because crypto is on a one of a kind stage compared to forex.  I might recommend which you begin investing on bitcoin since you are not familiar on crypto but.

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Cryptocurrency has blessings and downsides which you ought to realize earlier than making a decision to save money right here. Crypto has a chance and the price of this coin is risky so that you also must be prepared furnished that the fee of the coin rises or the fee decreases. But I think the region to preserve an awesome coin is crypto due to the fact its price can supply us a bonus.

On 10/6/2019 at 3:30 PM, chicck said:

You can invest in buying bitcoin and leaving it there. Wait for the next month if the price of bitcoin goes up, sell it quickly to earn your profits.

Yes this is a good idea if the BTC will move up and you have a BTC then its good for us that we sell our BTC and withdraw the money when the BTC will come down again then we start trade in it means to buy that coin and safe that for again when it pump wait for that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you save your money in the shape of diversification then i will give you a very good suggest that you should save your money in bitcoin ethereum and litecoin.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

If you want to save money in cryptocurrency I think you better choose major coins like ethereum (eth), stellar (xlm), ripple (xrp), litecoin (ltc) and of course bitcoin.

On 11/21/2019 at 10:17 AM, hasdasdaw07 said:

The first option is eth, a good value currency and a large market, it may increase in the future and there is no reason to refuse it.

Between ether and Bitcoin which one do you think is best for holding right now, I mean from here to next year, especially with the coming halving.

11 hours ago, Dyosa said:

For me bitcoin is the first popular cryptocurrency which is good for saving money, because of this you can make a lot of money. Second is ethreum

Yes there is no doubt investment in bitcoin because you are right to say bitcoin is the world  first popular crypto and investment in bitcoin is a very safe place.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

It you want to save your money without any profit or loss you can save your money buying stable coin. if you want to save and make profit from your savings then you can buy btc . btc price may be go down but you need to wait for increasing the price.