Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money

Bitcoin, ethereum, XRP and BCH are on the blocks where trades are done with the dealers. They accept the payments Ether & XRP is the best platform with low fee acceptable. 

On 10/27/2019 at 4:11 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

you want to just save that money or you need a coin that will grow in future ? if you want just to save the money without any risk just use stable coins as USDT, if you want to invest for the future with a little risk go for the BTC

From the much I got from his post, he has been into and already has money in a number of cryptocurrencies, but the lingering bearish market seems to be giving him much concern and so he's in need of stable coins and Tether, USDT you mentioned is probably the most traded by volume. Others are USD Coin - USDC, TrueUSD, - TUSD, Gemini Dollar - GUSD, Paxo Standard - PAX, etc

I will say the best cryptocurrency you can save money from what I am seeing is, Bitcoin and Ethereum, these are the only coins that have gained so much of my trust right now. however, when you save, always be at alert monitoring them, because anything can happen at any time and may affect your investment.

If you are willimg to save money not to invest money than you should only invest on stable coins like tether

here my the best coins that good to hold for long term are ethereum, binance coin, litecoin and neo. Just hold them when the market is bullish surely you will earn profit in the future. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/6/2019 at 9:47 AM, stonman said:

I have money. I kept my cash in various cryptocurrencey. I use coins for installment and I'm not a dealer. The circumstance on the cryptomarket has for some time been immeasurable. I'm apprehensive I'm accomplishing something incorrectly and I need to request guidance. 

Let me know, it would be ideal if you which digital money is the best for putting away cash? What is the best coin to pick? What's your opinion about this?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Bitcoin hands down. Take a look at the history of altcoin chart and decide how much savings are you willing to lose.

Also if you trust some custodial services, i would suggest lending your btc in binance.

There are also ways to make or lose money fast, but that's really not saving.

Edited by rekter

On 10/6/2019 at 5:30 PM, chicck said:

You can invest in buying bitcoin and leaving it there. Wait for the next month if the price of bitcoin goes up, sell it quickly to earn your profits.

That is one of the best suggestions for me because if I invest in buying bitcoin then leave it there, then I just sell it when I find out the price of bitcoin is rising so that I get a big profit from the sale, because investing is more profitable than trading.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:47 PM, stonman said:

I have money. I kept my cash in various cryptocurrencey. I use coins for installment and I'm not a dealer. The circumstance on the cryptomarket has for some time been immeasurable. I'm apprehensive I'm accomplishing something incorrectly and I need to request guidance. 

Let me know, it would be ideal if you which digital money is the best for putting away cash? What is the best coin to pick? What's your opinion about this?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

when you have a lot of money i will give recommendations for you to save your money to the best coins , choosing XRP coins is a good strategy the reason we can now consider from various sides of XRP because it is very potential for the future and you will benefits the big one.

58 minutes ago, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

None can predict about this fully.  Expert can guess that.  From my 3 years experiment  i suggest you some coin and token.  You can follow these: PPT, BOT , WAVES, DRG, BNB, MATIC, EOS, ETH,

The most of the coins which you have mentioned in your post I have no idea about its future but there are just a few coins which have good future like BNB , waves , and ethereum coin.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

7 minutes ago, myaccount1 said:

The most of the coins which you have mentioned in your post I have no idea about its future but there are just a few coins which have good future like BNB , waves , and ethereum coin.

You can research about these . All are good in my view. But sometimes many coin or token life cycle may be changed. Many of days i am  trading these crypto. 

Now this time if youbuy the XRP, TRX, XVG, ETH and LTC is the best coin in the crypto market for future because these coins are good and there future is so much bright and i hope these coins will make a great high this time and i hope in these coins one of them will cross the BTC price soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you are looking for the best coins that's you'll hold but they cannot give you huge loss is doge coin, cause this coin is most stable coin

I suggest you save Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash (BCH), these are profitable cryptocurrency, just hold for several months maybe until May the price will pump up.

On 10/6/2019 at 4:07 PM, Kumar said:

Put your money in bitcoin if you want the safest investment in crypto market as cannot say anything about the altcoins if rather you choose some small cap coins it also has the risk of turning your money to nothing.

BTC is the safest investment but i think we should invest in more coins also because in the market there are so many coins which are good and best like ETH, XRP, LTC, XVG these are the best coins in the crypto market and their team is strong and its a real projects so buy these coins and safe them into your wallet.

BetFury                                                   

Everyone knows that there is nothing better than Bitcoin, especially at this time when its price is low, so you can transfer the money that is with you to Bitcoin and wait for several months after the halfway and I think that you will achieve good profits and make up for what you missed.

10 hours ago, Bantay116 said:

If you want to save money it's good to buy cheap coins now,  like ethereum, litecoin and many more and also don't forget to hold bitcoin because price of this will definitely increase also. 

I think he can save his money in bitcoin so he can get the opportunity to make a big profit in the future. But he can save his money in USDT as a stable coin, but he will not be able to make a bigger profit because USDT is not increasing higher or decrease lower. So that will depend on his strategy in this crypto world, and we can hope that he can know what he needs to do. Saving in ethereum, litecoin, and another coin will be a good idea because that coin can follow to increase.

On 10/6/2019 at 7:47 AM, stonman said:

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

You write that you already invest in some coins. If you want to just "save money" I can only recommend you some stable coin, but if you want profit too I recommend Bitcoin.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

If you only need "safe" without any profit if growing. I think you can only buy USDT or USDC. Because that token is have fixed rate 1:1, if you have 1 USDT that is same with 1 USD in your hand.

But for me to maintain the growing of money, you need invest in coin where have big chance to going up. Currently i see Raven coin is good to know. That coin give profit around 20% this month.

But don't going to altcoin like it if you don't like risk.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/15/2019 at 5:39 AM, Keith700 said:

Stablecoins are the best options to save money for their level of stability, always take the various options of stablecoins, such as PAXOS, USDT, TUSD, among others.
If you plan to save money by volatility, you can do it with Ethereum or NEO, it is your decision, you do your best performance in the portfolio.

USDT and TUSD is the best because i just use these coins and these coins for saving the money is best when we trade and got profit then change our coins into dollar just to safe the money and then again change from dollar or USDT to that trade coin. So this is good for us and easy.

BetFury                                                   

On 12/11/2019 at 5:46 PM, yupi84goro said:

I agree that Dogecoin is the best for saving money, because dogecoin has a relatively stable price.Or we might as well choose stable coins for saving money, such as tether and DAI coins. Therefore the tether volume is greater than bitcoin.

Uah that's true tether also is good for making your balance more stable. But if you hold tether dont hope for profit because the tether price is following the USD price nearly, so I can say that although tether is cryptocurrency! But it don't have any future of high price.

Which money depends on the time you put in the money, for example, this time I see btc is still unmatched, it is still king, and in fact want to multiply many times, you learn a new ico and the ability to risk.

On 10/29/2019 at 3:06 AM, flomopeter said:

My suggestion will be litecoin, if you have money and you are looking for something that will give you good profit litecoin is your choice, it is in third place on the crypto market now and has been during well for itself over the years, buying and holding for sometime will give you profits.

LTC coin is a good coin and i also like this because last time it will make a bull  when it just on 10$ and it touch the 350$ but this time LTC price is so much down and i hope soon the LTC price will go up again and it gives us profit. Crypto is a good market in the world and a real market.

BetFury                                                   

On 06.10.2019 at 10:47, stonman said:

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I'm in your place invested in coins such as bitcoin itself and bitcoin forks. Also in early altcoins not in all but in particular XMR, LTC, DASH, ETH

bitoin is the only option to save money. other is stable and some coins are entrusted and some is gain more trust than bitcoin such as ripple because of them self called bank. i suggest to buy hold bitcoin to save your money and this is the best way you may convert or exchange your money to any coin at any time in the nearest future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1