Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money

On 12/11/2019 at 11:42 PM, himaelsawy said:

investing in btc is the best way to save your money inversting in other coins may be profitable but so risky and dangerous

Don't just invest in one cryptocurrency, preferably at least two crypto, many top market great crypto values like, Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum, Ripple and Stellar.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/16/2019 at 7:32 PM, Hashess said:

I don't know exactly what should I suggest you but bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency which can be the best for storing money. Bitcoin has a good price and has huge popularity. So I would like to ask you to pick bitcoin to store money.

Bitcoin is a good coin but i just suggest you that buy the top 20 types of coins because these top coins are the best coins in the crypto market and we will get good profit through these coins. Crypto market now so much down and i hope soon crypto market will go up and these will give us good profit in future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It depends on your own choice. Before saving money on crypto check which coin is suitable for you. But if you want to invest for long term then you can choose any one like bitcoin,ripple coin,ethereum, stellar etc. All of them have a good future.

According to the market scenario, market cap, popularity and future prediction bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin are good coin and will survive for long time. Also in 2020 these coins will rise.

Bitcoin of course, regardless of the inherent volatility it possesses, hodling the coins to earn interest can be beneficial while awaiting for the bull to run amok in the streets of madrid.

On 12/11/2019 at 2:38 PM, Agios said:

I suggest you save Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash (BCH), these are profitable cryptocurrency, just hold for several months maybe until May the price will pump up.

do not ever suggest someone to save their money in bitcoin cash because this one might not last for that long because i think it will be having a massive dump one day just like the rest of the shitty bitcoin forks.

To save money with?  If you just wanted to save, you'd probably want to stick with a stable coin instead of something like bitcoin.  But if you want to make money (potentially) you could go with bitcoin or pretty much any coin in the top 25 on coinmarketcap, although there's at least one stable coin on that list last I checked it. 

Pretty much everyone is going to suggest Eth or bitcoin, and they're probably justified in doing so, but the chance is there to lose money as well even if you buy one of those.

11 minutes ago, Jamil1011 said:

If you intend to save your money in cryptocurrency like currency or i middle established at that time you be supposed to pick out TUSD.It is the generally perpetual coin in the cryptocurrency world.Or if you famine to contract selected profit subsequently you may pick bitcoin.If you are fortunate as much as necessary so therefore you will urge a few lovely sum of profit though liability naught

maybe your answer is right, because stable coins like usdt and tusd use the save dollar principle, but stable coin fluctuations are not like crypto in general,if someone invests in cryptocurrency, of course they want big profits, and big profits are always synonymous with big risks, and that doesn't apply to stable coins...

• +1 1

You can buy ltc coin because this coin have so much potential and ltc coin too much low.

Now ltc price about $43 dollars and very good support level. last one week i following ltc and brought some ltc for long holding. 

I think if you buy some ltc you should get good returns in 2020 also safe  your mone. 

If you want to save money, it's better at the bank, but if you want your money to grow, you can buy stocks or bonds,

besides if you want to play it safe in cryptocurrency, you can use usdt to save our money,

the value of most cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, fluctuates every day.  And while virtual currencies aim to facilitate safer transactions, their value is increasingly centered around speculation.

Cryptocurrency investors have become millionaires overnight, only to lose most of their wealth a few weeks later.  While this can be interesting to watch, it also shows the very unreliable nature of bitcoin - especially as a currency for goods and services.

This is where Stablecoin comes in.

i think btc is the most trusted coin in crypto market and it is much profitable to anyone can buy btc and hold it without any doubt and without any loss but all the asset should be taken to any secured platform.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:29 AM, hasdasdaw07 said:

a lot of cryptocurrencies that you can save, ethereum, bitcoin, dogecoin .. find out before you decide to invest.

A good choice and I'm happy in such a way, that I chose bitcoin and ethereum for my sympathy before deciding to invest because both of them are valuable to me in the future.

In my point of view i want tl say btc,eth,litecoin,xrp etc are good coin for invesent. I also invest on those coins for long time investment. I am expecting highest return from next bull run.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Did you just want to save your asset or want also get profit too? If just want safe just buying some stable coins like USDT I think it's enough but if also want get some profit or passive income try Staking an coin Like BNB That have good fundamental and backed up by the one of the biggest crypto exchange.

4 hours ago, doriahailee said:

Did you just want to save your asset or want also get profit too? If just want safe just buying some stable coins like USDT I think it's enough but if also want get some profit or passive income try Staking an coin Like BNB That have good fundamental and backed up by the one of the biggest crypto exchange.

I also think the same with you, if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, of course there is no safe word, for example when buying bitcoin with all its fluctuations, maybe we can suffer losses when we panic and sell bitcoin at low prices, and that is what causes confusion,  between cryptocurrency non stable coin or stable coin.

If you don't want to trade or afraid to stake at Bitcoin or any altcoins you can choose usdt or other stable coins .like usdc ,pax,tusd.at nexo you can store it and earn 8% interest per year.its up to you if your going to deposit your money on these creditline business.

From my opinion mate, I will advise you to go and use your resources to invest in Bitcoin which is the first digital cryptocurrency. Invest in bitcoin and be patient and also keep it safe for some time till the time when the market boost in the future,so you can earn much 

On 10/6/2019 at 1:47 PM, stonman said:

What is the best coin to pick? What's your opinion about this?

If you want to save and want stability you can choose a stable coin such as Tether, DAI, and USDC. But if you want to make more profit hold a portion of bitcoin and trade the rest.

• +1 1

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Right now we have just one coin which is best for investment and have you cash back any time without any problem its bitcoin even we have some other promising coins in market but mostly these are not reputable or safe like this so just try to invest in bitcoin if you still need some more then Ethereum BNB XRP and TRX are good to have some solid profit.

The right cryptocurrency to keep your money safe is Bitcoin because with Bitcoin you can make more money by investing or trading on a regular basis and keep your money safe.

i am new to this crypto world. i don't have much ideas about the various coins, which coins are valuable, which are not. i think bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency for saving money.

I think coins that are included in the top 10 in CMC could be an option. It's just that you have to monitor the price movements first in the market so you can set a strategy 👍

• +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for saving your money.Bitcoin always my best choice to make money saving with bitcoins.You can also choose this coin