Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money

On 10/6/2019 at 2:47 PM, stonman said:

I have money. I kept my cash in various cryptocurrencey. I use coins for installment and I'm not a dealer. The circumstance on the cryptomarket has for some time been immeasurable. I'm apprehensive I'm accomplishing something incorrectly and I need to request guidance. 

Let me know, it would be ideal if you which digital money is the best for putting away cash? What is the best coin to pick? What's your opinion about this?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

You should not convert to Cryptocurrency 100% it's not yet the best time only invest what you can afford and go for the top coins in the market to be safe but you can also look for new coins with innovation, but do that if you know how to search for a good coins with good potential.

Welcome with me
The best currency you can invest in is bitcoin. There is no problem with allocating a small portion to invest in Ethereum, Litecoin, DashCoin.

On 2/24/2020 at 5:54 PM, Binbillal007 said:

Find a stable coin to save your money or your investment all the rest move in price.

Stable currencies are best for keeping money from falling in Crypto, but if we come to invest, it is the worst, because it does not move up and down, so you will not win anything from it.

I would tell you to either buy bitcoin only or buy bitcoin and ethereum both and wait for them to pump, they are really good investments and you will most likely be successful in that investment.

If you want to save only your money and not want any profit from it then USDT is the best currency for saving your money. Other wise you can also invest in electric money like netteller, skrill etc

I would advice you go with ripple that would be the best for you , there  is a lot to really be sure of there is a lot of good to get from this , ripple is and has been gaining a lot in the resent days and this is what makes everything perfectly organize in the different cases we see out there

Of course bitcoin is more safe cryptocurrency to save money on this.I think you can not invest your money on this without any reasons.

i think you should look for stable coin and not risky coins. i think btc is too risky for saving and if i were you i would choose ETHERIUM cause it is very stable compared to other coins. but you can also consider other options like doge or XRP. which are also good coins.

Why do you want to save your money in cryptocurrency? Most coins are volatile and not reliable for saving. You can choose stable coins for this purpose but as you know these coins are backed by USD. So, they rely on fiat as a support. I think it is better to choose the supporter instead of coins which receive the support. Save your money in USD which is even safer than stable coins. Use crypto for making transactions and earning money not for saving.

For me I thin if you want to save your money value and you dont want to trade so I thin USDT is the best for you because it will save your money value ! 

On 10/6/2019 at 2:47 PM, stonman said:

What is the best coin to pick?

If you're looking for high risk yet might come with high reward, go for decentralized coins. If you want a good store of value, go for stablecoins such as USDT, where you can preserve your funds and enter the market at a later time.

Buy bitcoin only in my opinion, bitcoin is having the most financial power in crypto market these days and bitcoin is the one that gives other coins direction and it is also less risky to hold bitcoin if you compare it to holding some altcoins.

i think there are many coins in the market that can be good for long term holding and if you have a big portfolio i think you should go safe with top 20 coins but if you like to take risks then go for coins between 40 and 100 in top coins in coinmarketcap.

See the chart of Bitcoin for one more week, if it falls or stay at that price, then buy later. If the price moves up, then immediately invest in it.

You want your money to save then buy XRP which price is stable and down .This way you can make some profit from XRP .The price of XRP is stable most of the time the loss is not great if price lows.

I think this time been immeasurable. I'm apprehensive I'm accomplishing something incorrectly and I need to request guidance,buy some good coins through it like EOS, BNB, XEM just these coins.

Saving money ? do you want to buy cheap crypto. or see from the quality of crypto, because crypto is very much cheap to save you money.

Crypto is already saving a huge money and time when you are sending your money to somewhere. And for this its becoming more Popular. Its really good of cryptocurrency.  

When it comes to savings in future, Bitcoin is the most good for this one, then followed by Ethereum, Eos, Nrg, Vetchain, Waves, Neo, Qtum and Nem these are the coins were in my opibiob and views are certainly good to hold in the long run for sure.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

On 10/6/2019 at 1:30 PM, chicck said:

You can invest in buying bitcoin and leaving it there. Wait for the next month if the price of bitcoin goes up, sell it quickly to earn your profits.

I have been doing that since the beginning if this year, seems like this year, we should expect many bitcoin rises,

If you are not a trader as you just said then buy bitcoin only, altcoins are mostly for those people that trade daily, many of these altcoin are good for holding just a couple of days and you should be constantly buying and selling them to get profit and not end up with a big loss.

Welcome with me
I advise you to choose Bitcoin as the best currency to invest and store money in, because you will choose safety, alternative currencies do not have good profits like Bitcoin