General question about rank - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

General question about rank

I sure OP don't no what is he asking or what he is going to ask as rank is nothing in coinmarketcap if you want to ask about how they rank coins then surely they have very simple way which is available on their site mean they multiply price of unit with all capital then they give rank to coin on their list for all other details any one can check on site and FAQ section.

• +2 1

in coinmarketcap, the rank depends on the amount of coins, but usually it does not solve anything, the number of trades on different exchanges is important

• -1 1

The rank on coinmarketcap site is based on total market capital. It is good indicator but you should also check other aspects. 

• -1 1

The rank or numbering in coinmarketcap, has something to do with marketcap of that coin, for eg, since btc has a market cap of 157 billion$, hence its no1, and eth has 18Bn$ and hence no2 and so on and so forth. Hope it helps in understanding.

On 1/8/2020 at 8:11 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

What rank function in coinmarketcap list or any other crypto site? Can we using rank as assessment to replace our fund or rank just created as coin promotion?

I think that they way coin marketcap rank Crypto currency has some thing to be done with current price today coin supply and current circulating supply of earn Crypto currency listed in coin market cap.

I think it's a mole of Coinmarketcap.com's Crazy "circulating supply" default reporting policy is now the death of death by opportunistic token manufacturers. It is decentralized crypto, not ruled by the contractual process not to issue some controlled stock issues. If the coins are made in blockchail they all performs. Blockchan does not create a wallet and any liquidity difference between others - they are single, diverse that is a point that is not obstructive ....

Ranking is just a list of which cryptocurrency is in which position,it just shows the position of the crypto in terms of market volume and performance and userbase.

On 2/16/2020 at 12:15 AM, Michell said:

The rank of crypto talk has no effect specific but it show how long we've been on this platform. It also shows how competent the person can

My friend you need to know that the rank of Crypto currency has effect because it will boost the reputation of that particular coin and project if its rank very well so the ranking of coins has a long way to go.

As you post to crypto, it will make more sense and build your rank depending on your reputation and your reaction. The higher your rank, the more your business identity will grow Thank You. Happy Posting.

Perfectly this coinmarketcap status process is usually a self-same focal element mainly because, in truth, most of us keep the view to help foreign exchange assigning in addition to orders fully from the choice on the checkout, that's why coinmarketcap may a competent job with positioned this foreign exchange.

There are no similar ranks on this coin monitoring site; there are ranks of capitalization, total number of coins, and place in the world. There is a top there and from it you can easily understand which coin is the best now

I am new here I hope today I will get my ist payment. I don't knows very much about the forums. I am very keen to know about rank system. Does  higher rank get extra income

Ranks in cryptocurrienses are very important because it helps anyone to find out that which cryptocurrienses he or she should buy or sell that they can make a profit on it

Coin ranks in coinmarketcap is what i suggest you to use when you want to do anything in crypto. Coinmarketcap will show you real ranks for every coins including price and its only show you the legit coins, i never saw fake coins or coins which has no value there! Its the best site to help us in crypto ranks and everything else concerning with crypto currency.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/8/2020 at 3:11 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Can we using rank as assessment to replace our fund or rank just created as coin promotion?

For top cryptocurrencies (especially the top 10), ranks may not be acquired through promotion, but rather their total market cap in USD.

A short tip, going for top coins in the market is less risky of an investment rather than on those unpopular coins (though investing a few bucks could lead to high ROI).

On 1/8/2020 at 12:41 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

What rank function in coinmarketcap list or any other crypto site? Can we using rank as assessment to replace our fund or rank just created as coin promotion?

Hello my dear friend. On the coinmarket cap website the ranking system is automatically determined according to the performance of the coin in the digital market of crypto currencies. 

First CoinMarketCap (CMC)  is a platform created to track the capitalization of different cryptocurrencies, the amount of trades that use them.According to CMC, capitalization, rather than a cryptocurrency's price, is the main economic indicator to rank the cryptocurrencies on the platform. 

Market Cap arranges currencies according to their trading volume, which is widely traded, as it occupies the first positions

Life is great and enjoy it

The arrangement is made according to the time when the currency arose and according to the percentage of buying that currency and its price in the crypto market, and these ranks may be changed according to the percentage of currency purchase, for example bitcoin in the first place because it is the most expensive and thus the currency classification system is useful

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In coinmarketcap the rank is important thing to do notice as the rank is made on the basis of  total market cap of the coin which is obtained my multiplying total supply and the price of the coin. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The ranking is only good for competition among members to post good quality topics, and they compete to write here. There is no additional profit due to the features that we get in the forum.

Basically the Rankings of capitalization on a market, talks of the circulating supply × the price. And when linking it to Crypto, it's more of the supply of that coin And the current price of the coin which then give us the ranking if coins in the Crypto world or the market

Yes of course the Coinmarketcap is one of the best place where we can find anything about coins ranking and also about the website exchange ranking, but there is doubt about some result, if they show the real volume of the such website exchange!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/8/2020 at 4:00 PM, Satishmolankar said:

No ranks in crypto market cap site is ranking to the coins with their work and performance of the coin and the volume also depends on that many are working in which coins that bitcoin is in first 

That's right, no ranks earn more than another. 

Once they become a junior member they will start to earn here. 

If he's pertaining about coins rank, the better the rank the better the coins. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c