Is it benefial to store crypto or invest? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it benefial to store crypto or invest?

On 1/7/2020 at 10:54 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

This year, because of the halving I think it is more good to store your crypto. It is because of it's amount nowadays, crypto is very high that's why this isn't the right timing to invest your coin because you will not earn high profit nowadays if you will invest. Just wait until it goes down then make an investment and wait for another rise of value of crypto.

• +1 1

Currently investing in good Cryptocurrency projects and storing for long time is one of the best way one can easily get good profit while seating at home especially when you have bigger money to invwst because big investment gives you bigger profit at the end. Invest in the likes of bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin because they have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

bitcoin in itself is an investment but you can also use bitcoin to invest in other things, I think holding on to your bitcoin is the better move as bitcoin might make a comeback and increase in value again this year as indicated by the recent trends in the market.

In my opinion it will all depend on the coin that you are looking at. For example, when it comes to coins such as bitcoin, i think that it is better to store them (HODL) and wait for the value of the coin to increase over time and watch as your investment increases in the process, however for low values coins that are new in the market, doing so may not prove to be a good idea as there is always the chance that these will become dead coins. In this case i thin that it is best to trade them. It is important though that you know that both trading and HODL are considered as investing. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

If you are starting only in cryptocurrency I can say that storing cryptocurrency and selling it once the prices have gone up is good and once you collected enough money you can now diversify your bank and put investments so that you can manage your money more and make it increase. 

Both store and invest is beneficial in crypto. In 2020 store is very best because prices suddenly goes up in this quarter of different cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and etgereum or more. Through invest when prices goes up investor gets profit. So both are best.. 

BetFury                                                   

I think it is the same storing or investing. By investing you buy some kind of cryptocurrency and you can store it in a wallet, copy the private key and store it somewhere safe or do as others and keep the crypto in an exchange, but doing that will maybe make you sell at a low price after being scared because of a drop of price. The best way I think is a wallet.

If you don't know how to invest crypto then storing of crypto is better and beneficial because taking risk is not good you have to store crypto because sometimes it going to high rate so you will get some profit from your crypto or if you have knowledge the. It's fine you can invest it..

It's good to invest and store crypto currency it very important store crypto currency when you order it with high rate during intend to sell it falldown to avoid urge Amount to be loosed

I think that anyone who wants to store coins is waiting for prices to rise in order to achieve profit, and this is not very risky, as for investment, it requires experience in trading cryptocurrencies and has a risk, but it is profitable and in a short time, the two options are good and the person must study his financial situation and then decide which  An option to do

If you have quite enough crypto you should divide it into three division the first part should be invested the second part should hold it for a reference purpose in case if the value of that coin rise high and the third part should be traded except if you are good in trading.

The price of crypto currency is not stable . It may change at some time. Sometimes we store that currency and the price turn down  , it's a very risky. And some time the market value turn up. It needs a trading experience.

I think putting away crypto is best in this year. Since crypto may have bullrun in 2020 due to splitting. Store or contribute is a distinctive thing. Putting away methods whatever coins you have simply save them in your wallet and hang tight at significant expenses. In any case, contributing methods when you purchase something with crypto which gives you acquiring. In any case, that winning may not be connected with crypto later on.

On 1/7/2020 at 10:54 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

I think it's all up to what you want but my advice is to invest your cryptocurrencies but more than invest you should know how to do it because if you don't know the safest way to invest you could lose all your money the best thing is to invest safely and stablely 

Storing crypto can be beneficial same goes to investing it. When you store crypto and wait until the price rise up then sell it is a good move because you can gain some profit. Whether you choose the storing crypto or investing it, gives you some profit.

The market is unpredictable, because the whales always make it volatile, pumping and dumping the price. For me personally, crypto is not a stable investment. The only coin that will stand the test of time is only Bitcoin, not the altcoins. If you want to store, please store BTC, if you want to invest, rather than invest in alt coins, it is more valuable to invest in BTC too.

But nobody knows the future of cryptocurrencies. Remember 2017, a lot of people who bought at the peak, they never recover their loss.

To answer your question you better know the time when to buy an investment and when to sell your investment to generate profit. Snce we are talking about storing a crypto and buying an investment you better know those two first. You are storing crypto when your desired coin is not popping off or the price range of the coins that you are holding onto is not that high enough for you to generate profit that is when you should hold. You are buying an investment when your desired coin is dropping its price ranges which makes it cheaper in a way that you could buy many quantity of it. Just to add, you sell your coins when the price range of it is already booming or is rising to the peak which is a clear evident that you could generate a large amount of profit.

Yes it is the beneficial thing to do to invest crypto and store it later. You do not need to do one or another but do both and invest and then store too.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course investment is beneficial but you should carefully check the site to invest because many companies had done fraud. So, you should be know to invest your money in right thing. I would suggest you to invest in new coins with good project and cryptocurrencies like polkadot and yearnfinance.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Storing currencies is a good thing, but profits from it in the long term and not in a few days, so I prefer investing currencies, but be careful! There are many unreliable companies in investing before you put your money in a specific place for investment. Look for this company, the date of its establishment, and its work and evaluate dealing with it.

• +3 1

Yes you invest in cryptocurrencies and you store them in wallets or leave them at exchanges, with the problems some wallets have the big exchanges are probably doing a good job to secure the coins the last three years. You can also trade at an exchange or try Defi and find some good platforms to make some more money.

both are good choices , you can hold the half and invest the rest to make some decent income from it , you can also invest n the same currency you have by putting it in invest box if you don't want to trade at all , this way you will make profits even if it is low but without doing anything

• +3 1

You are asking the same thing but maybe you wanted to ask if it is better to trade. For me it is better from when I started as I made a lot of profit with this. It depends on what you want to do and how much time you are willing to give but this is only if you understand first that storing and investing means that same thing.

it depends  on  your strategy,  some coins i like to invest  with like bitcoin, but some other crypto  which  i see a bright  future  i prefer to store it.

On 7/28/2020 at 5:05 AM, BTC Future said:

Some cases as the investbox in yobit have been copied by other exchanges and now they all offer staking and rewards. Depending on the coin, its current price and the investment plan you can find many opportunities. I wanted to take part in Tezos staking back in January, but right before I buy its price started pumping and I missed this opportunity. On yobit I'm always looking into the IB and trying to find the best case. I'm recommending investing on the top coins though and not in low capped ones. They contain high risk which I don't advice taking.

Hi! In my opinion, if you can invest, you only have to study and monitor the token or cryptocurrency in which you want to invest.