Is it benefial to store crypto or invest? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it benefial to store crypto or invest?

2 hours ago, andreimoczepuro said:

Saving your crypto is useful, especially if you have Bitcoin because the value of Bitcoin fluctuates forever.  If you are a risk-taker and you want to make a high profit, investing is a good way for you. 

I think that bitcoin is a good asset and even better than gold, so if you are into other businesses and does not want to get much involved in crypto trading, storing your coins in your safe wallet and just relax for years could be of great potential, thing with cypto investing one must be real and completely into it.

The purpose of a business is to make profit, if some one wants to make profit you need to take risk. Having something that is capable to adding value to that thing is profit,but when u have something that is not adding value to what u have is what? I will rather invest than to store. Because investment will increase my income .

• +1 2

Storing and investing a have importance but it depends mainly on the situation at hand, if the rates keeps rising over a long period of time , I think it's better to store than to invest, but if it's for a short period of time I will advise that you invest it for a short period of time 

I assume that for storing you mean long term holdings, and by investing using your crypto to investment in a financial alternative, like lending, to gain a yearly interest rate. If so, I would say both alternatives have up and downsides that one should carefully evaluate before making a decision. In my opinion, storing (holding) is the safest bet, as leading cryptos have been appreciating over time, yet, getting some additional interest can be attractive for many, but risk do exist in delegating your cryptos to third parties. 

4 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

The purpose of a business is to make profit, if some one wants to make profit you need to take risk. Having something that is capable to adding value to that thing is profit,but when u have something that is not adding value to what u have is what? I will rather invest than to store. Because investment will increase my income .

That's true, when you store you don't tend to get anything in return,but investing will earn you more profit,so I will confidently prefer and will urge other  members to to prefer investing over storing coin

I think different things work differently so today I think its important to really put up the right idea that help us in really understanding what would be the best thing so to me its something important to keep on moving the right direction so when you store up your crypto you are speculating because you dont know where that could go, like I have lost a lot so many times I have lost a lot and that has been painful to me so many times

Everyone with their views in this kind of question, I may not be an expert but I know I have opinion to my views also, I would suggest investing over storing, because when we invest we are likely to get more profit in return ,but when we store I don't think that can bring more fund like investing

• Useful or interesting 1

To me I prefer to invest in in crypto than to store crypto, when I invest I will put two things in mind, I will either gain profit or loss, but the main purpose of investing to to gain profit not to loss and when you store you will still make profit if you decide to sell when the price is better than how you bought it.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Biojay said:

To me I prefer to invest in in crypto than to store crypto, when I invest I will put two things in mind, I will either gain profit or loss, but the main purpose of investing to to gain profit not to loss and when you store you will still make profit if you decide to sell when the price is better than how you bought it.

Nice point you have got, I will also invest instead of storing, though as you said both will bring profit but the one that will bring more profit is the investment, I think those with time invest while those that are always busy will store

I think both are beneficial according to the fact that how much educated you are about it's principles and your experience with it . The more you save and hold and wait for best price you will get good money. Also invest in money you are okay with loosing as a beginner.

• +1 1

It depends upon what is the price of certain coin in market. If it's low then purchase in keep and till it's high again. Investment must be done at low price and trading at high price. Storage or holding is the phase between investment and trading.

• +1 1

Both are beneficial for good profits. But I think storing is more beneficial because storing means that any coins that you earn you have to store it and wait for the price to go high then sell it to gain profits. 

• +1 1

If you observe the price stable at low price then invest in the coin and purchase it. When it starts going high just keep on holding it. When it again becomes stable on high price then trade it. But this requires experience and knowledge.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 1/7/2020 at 7:54 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

Store the crypto coins is the best idea becasue in the crypto market so many peoples will sell their coins and they are not wait for the second bull but i am now waiting for the bull and i sell my coins when the market go high like before bull.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

I prefer investing in crypto with staking opportunity. I simultaneously earn on price growth and on staking percent which I receive for coins holding. I don`t like speculations on crypto market and prefer short-term and long-term investments 

Investing and storing is the same thing, when you buy bitcoin or any digital currency and store it to sell when you see good profits, then you have already invested in that currency.

2 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Nice point you have got, I will also invest instead of storing, though as you said both will bring profit but the one that will bring more profit is the investment, I think those with time invest while those that are always busy will store

Yes I also agree with what you said, you also have a very good point on when those that invest are those who have time and those that store are those are use to be busy, Thanks because you added a point to what I said.

9 hours ago, Biojay said:

Yes I also agree with what you said, you also have a very good point on when those that invest are those who have time and those that store are those are use to be busy, Thanks because you added a point to what I said.

You are welcome mate, that reason why we are here, to improve each other one way or the other, to add to each other's knowledge, am glad I added something to your views, you are always welcome

On 11/12/2020 at 6:27 PM, kizz said:

Both has a advantages and also needed to take risks but I think when it comes to investment it also takes time to have an earnings so you also need to wait and save time but the cons is it is either you earn or lose your profit. In saving, it is sometimes good for a long run.

Sure both has advantages but I think holding cryptocurrencies is just like betting, because while you are holding coins there have chance to drop or to rise.  

• +2 1

It is different and two different things storing of crypto and invest of crypto. Storing means you save your crypto in the wallet that is simple and invest means you do that for profit. So invest is the best.

Personally I recommend crypto investing although crypto investment is some how related with crypto storing because in investing, crypto storing is involved (staking) while you earn daily profits depending on the investing platform conditions and rules.

Edited by leakydonney
Correction

Everyday investing has decent profits, but there are also losses for those who do not master technical analysis. Storage is the best for me, so all you have to do is buy from respectable areas and wait for the upside to take profits.

• +1 1

Storing can be profitable but only when you invest at least a thousand dollars. Investing low amounts without trading, will take you to nowhere. If you don't have a large capital or you can't afford to invest all you have, you have to learn how to trade safely because this is your only choice to have an acceptable earning with low to moderate capital. The second choice is to buy a coin at bottom price and wait for a lot of time to triple your initial investment.

• +1 1

On 1/7/2020 at 8:18 PM, Opinder said:

I think storing crypto is best in this year. Because crypto may have bullrun in 2020 due to halving. Store or invest is different thing. Storing means whatever coins you have just keep them in your wallet and wait for high prices. But investing means when you buy something with crypto which gives you earning. But that earning may not be related with crypto later on.

Store the coins is the best idea and this is true becasue i am hold my coins from long time and i just wait for that when the market is make a great high than i sell my all coins in the market becasue this time bull make us good profit becasue BTC touch this time 200,000$.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

You can invest in crypto but why are you concerned about the terms. You will learn how everything works and understand the corect way to say it. Some terms like store mean something that some people think it is not correct, but to me it is the same