Is it benefial to store crypto or invest? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it benefial to store crypto or invest?

25 minutes ago, Hoda khecha said:

Of course, I think the wallet I use is the best for keeping and investing crypto and this wallet is coinbase wallet.It is also very easy to manage and its security is very good.

I do agree with the security if coinbase to be good, it is even somehow boring, but it is an online wallet that does not even give you access to your private keys, so I use Atom.

I think storage has a certain strategy when dealing with Crypto, and investment also has a certain strategy, so think carefully before building your strategy to put your money in the right place.

Non is not the same , every one like one of the investment , some people like to investing this money in a short time , but the other want to investing it in a long time , for me i prefer short term because for me is probably , yes is more risky than long term , but is profitable , for that i prefer it , so you have to chose what you prefer.

Both storing crypto and investing can be beneficial if the price of the coins goes smoothly. But we can't say anything as the price of cryptocurrencies moves up and down any time. Storing the crypto would be the best option if you don't know about investing.

The two methods are profitable, but I advise you to trade because it gives more profits than investment or storage.

Both are good for every trader, my friend. Encryption is for long-term profit, and investment is for short-term profit, but with the risk of loss sometimes because investment requires market monitoring and wisdom in making decisions.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

It depends on how much coin you are having but advisably, is better you divide the crypto into two invest half of it and hold half of it. By so doing, you profit from the both side.

Both of them are good.. But you should do the right thing in the right time.. Sometimes it's better to invest than just holding yiur money..by the way, investing requires enough knowledge in order not to lose your money in a while!

I think making an investment in cryptocurrencies through websites ensures you two things
When you invest, you transfer your money to the cryptocurrency, you store it and simultaneously profit by the ratios or investments you make

Yes but you need to make sure that the platform you use is legit and not a scam. Before you make investment or to store your crypto to avoid to loose your funds.

On 1/7/2020 at 4:54 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

It is really a question that should not be asked. It depends on the circumstances and the time as well. You can decide when to store and when to buy.

I think both of them can give us benefits but if you are searching on the faster way so investing is for sure the best choice for you ! I think many people prefer investing the storing !

investing means buying and holding a certain coin and wait for it to increase in price, or to put your money in an investment box and get daily profits, and they are both better than freezing your money, just make sure to do some research before investing

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Some cases as the investbox in yobit have been copied by other exchanges and now they all offer staking and rewards. Depending on the coin, its current price and the investment plan you can find many opportunities. I wanted to take part in Tezos staking back in January, but right before I buy its price started pumping and I missed this opportunity. On yobit I'm always looking into the IB and trying to find the best case. I'm recommending investing on the top coins though and not in low capped ones. They contain high risk which I don't advice taking.

Yes, of course! After all, you can easily take your favorite bitcoin and buy it for $ 3000! But six months will pass, and your bitcoin will already be worth as much as 10,000 dollars! And you will make a lot of money, because it is so cool!

• +2 1

For me, I prefer investing on storage, provided that you choose the appropriate cryptocurrency for the investment and a secure site such as the Yobit through this investment you can achieve good profits, but if you want not to take any risk, then storage is the best.

• +2 1

Basically the two are the same, you just need to buy coins and keep them for a long time, once the price goes up you can sell them and make a profit, that's the same investment. You can store coins like bitcoin when the price is down, so when it goes up you can get a lot of profit, nowadays crypto trading is popular in the investment world, you can also try cryptocurrency trading.

Benefiting some profit into our various wallets is the major reason why most of us invest Cryptocurrency or use it as a store of value because crypto is volatile which change price anytime any moment and there is possibility that one can earn some profit if they hold for a long time before selling that is why we say investment is beneficial.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think investment ( trading ) is profitable as compared holding , I always prefer trading if we have good experience in ft trading . 

if anyone didn't know Trading then holding is much profitable in that case .  investment in Crypto always risky as well profitable also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Both storing and investing are good but I prefer storing because I like to buy coins at cheap price and keep it for long term and sell at high price in future. 

BetFury                                                    

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

17 hours ago, mahmoodhosain964444 said:

Storing cryptocurrencies is about buying currencies and keeping them stored. This can earn you profits in the event that the price of the currency you store increases, but an investment is to operate the currency in one of the fields such as trading or funds a Investment

Especially I don't prefer storing better are investment better, both are best when we follows market conditions, sometimes other crypto currencies prices also increase rapidly, then we can't invest and just stored our currency then how we earn profit, sometimes market conditions not suitable for investment, in this situation store our currency profitable, meanwhile market conditions decides which strategy profitable.

• +1 1

The best way in the crypto market is trading on the coins if you don,t know about the trading than you need to buy the coins and hold them becasue the future of the crypto market is so much bright and good and we need to invest in it and hold our coins for the future.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can store your crypto while you invest them! There are exchanges like yobit, instead of storing your coins in their wallets just invest them in the investment box and earn interest everyday.

• +1 1

I think to store crypto like bitcoin or ethereum or any other high ranking coin is more preferable because there is high potential that the price will grow in the future.

Store in your personal wallet address without making interest it's not a welcome and suitable idea to me but rather choose some potential coins and invest on them base on specify period of time making some percentage of profits. 

• +2 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• FOXbtc - это надежный и удобный обменник криптовалют, который предлагает широкий спектр услуг для обмена криптовалют и наличных. У нас вы можете быстро и безопасно обменивать Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие популярные криптовалюты. Мы гарантируем высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальности ваших сделок. Кроме того, наш обменник работает круглосуточно, что позволяет вам обменивать криптовалюты в любое удобное для вас время. Присоединяйтесь к Foxbtc.pro уже сегодня и начните обменивать криптовалюты легко и удобно!" Контакты: E-mail - FOXbtc_pro@protonmail.com TG - @FOXbtc_pro
    • CryptoNews of the Week     – On May 23, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) approved form 19b-4 applications from eight issuers of spot Ethereum exchange-traded funds (ETFs). However, trading of ETH ETFs will only commence after the SEC signs the form S-1 statements. According to Bloomberg analyst James Seyffart, this could take "weeks or months." Before trading begins, the price of Ethereum could rise to $4500, as predicted by Arthur Cheong, founder and CEO of DeFiance Capital. Commenting on the approval of spot Ethereum ETFs, JPMorgan referred to this regulatory move as a political decision ahead of the U.S. presidential elections.   – The theme of cryptocurrency continues to strengthen in the pre-election rhetoric of U.S. presidential candidates seeking votes from the crypto community, which, according to NYDIG, comprises over 46 million U.S. citizens or 22% of the adult population. Former President and Republican candidate Donald Trump reiterated his support for the industry, this time in a post on Truth Social. "I am very positive and open to crypto companies, and everything related to this new and growing industry. Our country must be a leader in this field. No second place. Dishonest Joe Biden, on the other hand, the worst president in our country's history, wants [the crypto industry] to die a slow and painful death. This will never happen under my watch!" Trump wrote.   – On May 24, the Shiba Inu dog named Kabosu, the meme hero and symbol of Dogecoin, passed away. In November, Kabosu would have turned 19 (approximate birth year - 2005). Kabosu first gained attention in 2010 when her owner posted photos of the dog on her blog. It was Kabosu who inspired programmers Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer to create the meme cryptocurrency Dogecoin in 2013. Memes featuring Doge also became popular on Reddit, where a dedicated section now boasts over 330,000 users. American politicians used the meme in their social media, and one of its most famous fans, businessman Elon Musk, even temporarily changed the logo of the social network X (formerly Twitter) to the most famous image of Kabosu used in Dogecoin.   – In one of his recent posts on the social network X, popular analyst Lark Davis forecasted bitcoin's growth to $150,000 and ethereum's to $15,000, explaining this sharp increase by the emerging market dynamics. According to Davis, the main reason for the rapid growth of these coins will be the inflow of funds already observed in spot BTC ETFs, which attract hundreds of millions of dollars daily. Spot ETH ETFs will further fuel the crypto market's enthusiasm, resulting in billions of dollars flowing daily into exchange-traded funds based on the two leading cryptocurrencies. Currently, spot bitcoin ETFs hold 2,343 coins (≈ $70 billion), about 5% of the flagship asset's circulating supply. This significant figure, according to Davis, clearly indicates the growing recognition of cryptocurrency and the interest from institutional investors, especially from the U.S.   – Strike payment service CEO Jack Mallers predicts that during the ongoing bull rally, bitcoin could reach $250,000 and potentially grow to $1 million. In a podcast with Pomp Investments founder Anthony Pompliano, Mallers explained his bold forecast by stating that bitcoin is still in its early development stage. He noted that the bond market is facing issues, so central banks might introduce a significant amount of liquidity into the financial system to stabilize it. Such an influx of liquidity will provoke a rise in the value of risky assets, including the leading cryptocurrency. Jack Mallers disagrees with the notion that bitcoin is a bubble or a speculative tool. The asset is becoming increasingly popular among financial giants on Wall Street, and its limited supply of 21 million coins makes BTC highly resistant to inflation, unlike government currencies and gold. "Bitcoin can be considered the hardest form of money – thanks to its fixed issuance schedule and halving events every four years. The rate of new coin issuance gradually decreases, thus increasing bitcoin's long-term value," argued the Strike CEO. The Lightning Network, created for instant and cheap transactions, a second-layer solution based on the BTC blockchain, can further increase demand for the first cryptocurrency. Thanks to this, Mallers believes, bitcoin can be used for everyday purchases, such as paying for a cup of coffee in a bar.   – Analysts from the financial investment company Motley Fool suggested similar figures. They hypothesized that bitcoin's rate could rise to $400,000 and might even reach $1 million. This will happen due to money inflows from institutional investors through spot BTC ETFs. Motley Fool analysts noted that more pension funds and hedge funds, managing multi-billion-dollar sums, are entering the bitcoin market. Thanks to cryptocurrency ETFs, they can seamlessly include bitcoin in their investment portfolios.  According to analysts, about 700 investment companies have already invested in such funds. Nevertheless, institutional investors currently make up only about 10% of the total number of bitcoin ETF holders. Motley Fool estimates that if financial institutions invest approximately 5% of their assets in bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency's market capitalization could exceed $7 trillion, explaining its forecasted rate of $400,000.   – On the contrary, Cardano founder Charles Hoskinson expressed an opposing viewpoint. He equated bitcoin to a religion and stated that the industry has outgrown its dependence on it. According to Hoskinson, "the industry no longer needs bitcoin to survive." The Cardano founder pointed out critical threats to the leading cryptocurrency, including insufficient adaptability and dependence on the Proof-of-Work algorithm. Franklin Templeton analysts, on the other hand, considered L2 protocols, along with Ordinals, Runes, and DeFi primitives, as one of the main drivers of innovation resurgence in bitcoin. Former BitMEX crypto exchange CEO Arthur Hayes called the native token of the Cardano blockchain (ADA) "dog shit" due to its low usage in protocols.   – Bloomberg senior analyst Mike McGlone believes bitcoin's volatility makes it less attractive for investment compared to gold and the U.S. dollar. He also thinks that stocks will soon crash amid the anticipated recession, but BTC will suffer even more than the stock market.  The expert emphasized that the U.S. dollar-pegged stablecoin Tether (USDT) is usually traded twice as much per day as bitcoin. "I can access U.S. dollars anywhere in the world at any time from my phone with Tether. Tether is the number one trading token. It's the number one cryptocurrency for trading. It's the dollar. The whole world has switched to the dollar. Why? Because it's the least bad of all fiat currencies," McGlone argued.   – Unlike the optimism of many experts, Wall Street legend Peter Brandt felt it necessary to warn investors about a catastrophe that could arise from the launch of spot ETFs on Ethereum. "The biggest disasters in the cryptocurrency sector that are yet to come will be related to staking," Brandt believes, emphasizing the likelihood of significant financial losses and bankruptcies in the future. Staking is a way of earning cryptocurrency by "freezing" a certain number of coins in a wallet on the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) algorithm to support the network's operation. In return, the user receives rewards in the form of additional coins. Brandt noted that such assets as Ethereum are often rented out to earn this kind of income, often in the form of interest, and this reminds him of collapsed financial pyramids. As staking becomes more widespread, Brandt warned, it might attract increased attention from central banks, government treasuries, and other authorities. This will lead to stricter regulation, significantly changing the crypto space and potentially ending staking and bankrupting those involved.   – A criminal case on the largest bribes has been initiated in Russia. The former head of the Investigation Department of the police in one of Moscow's districts, a 35-year-old major, and one of his subordinate officers are accused of 10 counts of receiving bribes amounting to more than $1.5 million and 2,718 BTC ($180 million). In total, flash drives and hard drives with crypto wallets containing 5,213 BTC (about $350 million) were seized during the operation. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market     https://nordfx.com/
    • Добрый день! Мы подготовили краткий обзор на сегодняшний рынок. Биткоин (+1,13%) после просадки до $67 257 плавно возвращает утраченные позиции, а утро среды встречает на отметке $68 706. Капитализация BTC составляет $1,35 трлн. Эфир (+0,04%) по сути топчется на месте — на $3 844. На этом фоне недельная результативность ведущего альткоина просела до +1,40%. Ваш надёжный сервис обмена криптовалют cryptonet.pro
    • Уважаемые пользователи!  Мы добавили новые направления с криптовалюты - на наличные RUB. Tether ERC20 USDT — Наличные г.Пермь Tether ERC20 USDT — Наличные г.Ижевск Tether ERC20 USDT — Наличные г.Москва   Tether ВЕР20 USDT — Наличные г.Пермь Tether ВЕР20 USDT — Наличные г.Ижевск Tether ВЕР20 USDT — Наличные г.Москва   Tether TRC20 USDT — Наличные г.Пермь Tether TRC20 USDT — Наличные г.Ижевск Tether TRC20 USDT — Наличные г.Москва   DAI ETH — Наличные г.Пермь DAI ETH — Наличные г.Ижевск DAI ETH — Наличные г.Москва   Bitcoin BTC — Наличные г.Казань Bitcoin BTC — Наличные г.Новосибирск Bitcoin BTC — Наличные г.Пермь Bitcoin BTC — Наличные г.Ижевск Bitcoin BTC — Наличные г.Москва   Ethereum ETH — Наличные г.Казань Ethereum ETH — Наличные г.Новосибирск Ethereum ETH — Наличные г.Пермь Ethereum ETH — Наличные г.Ижевск Ethereum ETH — Наличные г.Москва   USDCoin ERC20 USDC — Наличные г.Казань USDCoin ERC20 USDC — Наличные г.Новосибирск USDCoin ERC20 USDC — Наличные г.Пермь USDCoin ERC20 USDC — Наличные г.Ижевск USDCoin ERC20 USDC — Наличные г.Москва   USDCoin TRC20 USDC — Наличные г.Казань USDCoin TRC20 USDC — Наличные г.Новосибирск USDCoin TRC20 USDC — Наличные г.Пермь USDCoin TRC20 USDC — Наличные г.Ижевск USDCoin TRC20 USDC — Наличные г.Москва Города Дубай и Турции - будут добавлены в скором времени,  в данный момент данные направления находятся в разработке, спасибо за доверие и за то - что пользуетесь услугами нашего сервиса.
    • Bloomberg: Компании из РФ переходят на расчеты в USDT с Китаем    Как минимум два крупных производителя металлов уже торгуют с Китаем при помощи стейблкоинов. ЦБ РФ поощряет использование криптовалют в международных расчетах для обхода санкций, но призывает не афишировать такие сделки.   Данные компании не находятся под санкциями, поэтому Tether не блокирует переводы.   Вряд ли это временные меры, а если это временно, то нет ничего временного, как постоянное😄🙃   Самый надежный и проверенный обменник для покупки/продажи криптовалюты ваш FOXbtc.pro
    • Глава ETF Store назвал сроки запуска криптовалютных фондов на базе Ethreum   Глава инвестиционной компании ETF Store Нейт Джерачи допустил, что спотовые криптофонды на основе Ethereum запустят в течение нескольких недель. При этом предприниматель не сомневается, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) утвердит заявки по форме S-1.   Что касается сроков, то Джерачи рассчитывает на оптимистичный сценарий, при котором запуск нового класса активов произойдет в ближайшие недели. Однако он также допускает задержку со стороны SEC. В таком случае спотовые Ethereum-ETF выйдут на рынок в течение двух или трех месяцев, отметил эксперт.   Мнение предпринимателя поддержал аналитик Bloomberg Эрик Балчунас. Он спрогнозировал утверждение криптофондов ближе к 4 июля 2024 года. Джерачи в ответ заявил, что ожидает одобрение SEC до наступления этой даты, но временные рамки назвал верными.
    • Crypto007.net успешно добавлен на мониторинг обменных пунктов kurs.expert.    Выбирайте Crypto007.net— потому что ваша безопасность и скорость заслуживают наилучшего!   Время работы оператора: понедельник – пятница с 10:00 до 22:00 (по Киеву) суббота - воскресенье свободный график.   Сайт - https://www.crypto007.net/ru/ Поддержка - support@crypto007.net
    • Менял usdt на кеш в Мадриде, курс обмена нормальный, встречу с курьером провели в удобном для меня месте. Никаких нариканий нет, на все ушло 4 часа.   Не знаю как они так делают, но комиссия при переводе тезера была 0$, мелочь а приятно.
    • Удобный сайт и интуитивно понятный интерфейс – еще одно преимущество нашего сервиса. Это позволяет проводить операции быстро и без лишних усилий. На нашем сайте можно легко найти необходимую информацию о курсах обмена, оформить заявку на обмен и отслеживать статус операции. Это упрощает процесс обмена валюты и делает наш сервис максимально комфортным вас.
    • Добрый день, дорогие друзья  Обменник Bit Bay Alexander ,гарантирует вам полную анонимность и оперативную поддержку операторов. Курсы на популярные  направления держутся в топе по мониторингу Курс Эксперт ! Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у  Bit By Alexander !