There should be something telling us that we already responded to this post - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

There should be something telling us that we already responded to this post

This idea is just a change in design, but we do not need this method because the forum provides several ways to know the posts that we have responded and comment on, including the black color of the side bubble of the post and therefore we do not need additional measures at the moment

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/7/2020 at 9:39 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Dk you think it would be better for the the users here if cryptotalk would update the website by making a small ad come on top of a post that you have already posted on ? This would save us a lot of time since often when we want to respond to a post we are never sure if we already responded previously to this post, as to not respond two times on same post. Would you like that ?

This is a question of the type until when! you must first investigate then try to search, and several have given you the answer.

The first thing is that you must analyze what you say, because it is contradictory. Why my statement? simple, if you ever have a topic and you don't know if you have already published, it is simple, not reply, most of the topics do not need additional contributions and when you have to responding, you should  have the ability to answer new things.

Don't look for topics to answer look for topics to contribute! even if you already answered them.

1035866735_bcctttdiviPD.png.2de7d2cda415413f4f7da5bec9882444.png

If you liked any of the answers they gave you here, share it with a feel of your impression with that characteristic.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/10287-which-forum-features-do-you-like/

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

It's already available, maybe you have missed this feature just like me at the beginning. When seeing the post you will see two messages icons , of both of them are black its means you already responded and else you haven't responded to that. You can use this simple method and hope it's helpful for you.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There is a way which you can differentiate between the replied and non replied topics, you will know by color difference because answered topics always show black and unanswered once show white color but it will be nice to add notification sign to the forum because some people are still having difficulties in differentiating between answered and unanswered topics.

BetFury                                                   

I think what you propose is very helpful. In reality, a high level of participation in the different posts is expected, however it is often difficult to differentiate what you have already done in the past.
Good luck and success with the proposal !!!

• +1 1

The forum has added a feature that help members differentiate between the post that they have replied to and the ones they have not, when ever you see a black colour by the left-hand side of a topic that indicates you have responded to that topic and when it is white then it means you haven't responded so you can go ahead and reply to the post and when it looks like ash color it means the post is not yet verified. Example below-Screenshot_20200714-202011.thumb.png.63d64cd90402da4f7ad6c75e0a5ca0ac.png

• +1 2

My friend, for not to respond twice to the same topic, look at the icon next to the subject title if it is black, this means that you have previously responded to this topic, but if it is white, this means that you have not responded to the topic before

• +2 1

We can easily see if we already responded to a topic. At the left part we can see the message icon and if the icon is darken it means you are not respond to the topic but if the icon is darken meaning you already commented to the topic.

• +1 1

Does not need a notice, and only through the icons next to the two titles of the topics, this can be known, but in my opinion, we need notifications that alert us when deleting topics for us to be able to replace them during the rest of the day.

Good suggestion but I think there is a way of identifying it look at the picture below.

The icon that is fully black is showing you that you have reply to the topic while the one that is whitish means you have not reply to the topic.

IMG_20200807_082348_657.JPG

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

there are already 2 ways to find out if you already commented on a topic or not 

if you open any section you will  see next to topics title a shape , if it is black or gray it means you already commented on it , if it is right then you didn't .

if you open someone's profile , you will notice that topics title has a shape next to it either a star or black dot , if it is a star it means you already commented on it , if it is a dot then you didn't

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes we should be able to identify posts that we had already commented. This can be done by looking for a comment bubble icon on extreme left of the topic title which are listed. If the comment icon is highlighted it means that we had already commented for that post. So the users can look for and unhighlighted comment icon.

• +3 1

It seems like a moderators did incorporate your Idea into the website because now in the forum to the extreme left of the topic we can see a small chat bubble ,if the chat bubble is highlighted it means that we have already repplied to the topic.

To identify the posts on which we have already commented we should check the comment bubble on the left of the topic where it is listed. If the comment button is highlighted it means you have already commented on that topic.

On 1/7/2020 at 3:39 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Dk you think it would be better for the the users here if cryptotalk would update the website by making a small ad come on top of a post that you have already posted on ? This would save us a lot of time since often when we want to respond to a post we are never sure if we already responded previously to this post, as to not respond two times on same post. Would you like that ?

There are many ways to know if you have commented on this post before or still. The best and easiest way is to go to the list of unread content and pay attention to the icon next to the topic. If it is a circle, then this means that you have not commented on this topic before, and if the icon is In the form of a star, it means that you have commented on the topic, but there are new posts in it.spacer.png

As it is shown in the picture.

Edited by SuperCrypto
  • +5 1

Sometimes I am not very sure if I responded to a post and you are right, maybe we can make this mistake and respond to a post again and write the same things. I am trying to be sure I haven't and try to remember or I look at the responses and try to find if I have done that already. But most times I don't need as I read the post and they contain information I don't know and didn't read before.

• +3 1

On 1/9/2020 at 12:49 PM, Ayush Singh said:

Yes i totally agree with you that there should be some signs which could remind the users that they had already responded the above topics because whenever we open cryptotalk we find the same topics at the top which we had responded earlier.

Its  true this forum have a good feature to know which topic we already give our reaction, like if we open any section there are we seen so many topics, 

if we notice left hand side carefully then we seen two bubbles icon, if any bubble colour turn in black means that topic we already visited and given our reaction,

if the icon color white means that topic we didn't visit and we don't given our reaction.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think there's way because whenever I check some questions as soon as page goes it takes me directly to my post and I realized I have wrote a post already 

• Useful or interesting 2

15 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Its  true this forum have a good feature to know which topic we already give our reaction, like if we open any section there are we seen so many topics, 

This is actually standard in many other forums, also on others, crypto forums or in a motorsport forum where I am often on the road. But I agree with you, it definitely helps to find your way around very quickly. 

I also find the "Notify me of replies"-feature very useful, it helps you to keep track of your discussions - especially if you post a lot. 

• Useful or interesting 2

You are right but there's an option you can see when the post is black circle so that mean you already use this for comment and another when it is white circle it mean you can comment I think this is a very good indication that people know about from these circle but hope the admin will make some changes more that make it east to understand..

I have seen there is a sign in front of the title on the topic list in all the sections. This sign if it is white it means that we have not responded in these posts but if it is black it means we have given a reply already. It took me days to spot this sign though and maybe we can have an option to hide all the posts that we have answered and we can spend less time when we look for new unread posts.

It is possible to decide this issue in the event you previously published that. In the event the presentation bubble is usually shade white-colored, it indicates you're not but completed submitting about it of course if an individual find the particular presentation bubble shade African American, it indicates an individual previously published with it. Basic since in which.

This kind of would have been a good option in case a forewarning looks showing an email that individuals have previously answered with a specific submit. Although I do believe that individuals need to manage to sidestep anything at all similar to this since maybe we should answer one more opinion and offer details or perhaps a quarrel we all failed to inside our initial submit.

On 1/7/2020 at 6:39 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Would you like that ?

Of course. That would be great. It would suck if you accidentally post twice, thrice or even more times on the same post. You would probably get a warning. Yes, there are specific symbols showing that you have already posted on this topic but the new members don't know about these so it would help them a lot if there was a pop-up message saying that you have already posted here.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January