Which Forum Features Do you Like + - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Which Forum Features Do you Like +

The look of everything is just so good in general, the features to post topic, Scripts profile, button "useful or interesting", Share this post and of course "+Quote"...

spacer.png

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 14
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 4
  • +5 5

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Too many options without results is no longer necessary, the best way to develop the forum is to wait and not rush and give more time to the team of administrators

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 2

18 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

spacer.png

I really donot have much interest in your post but I am wondering how did you create this GIF from the screen cast. I would be more then happy if you tech me the method 😃

By the way I like the mention thing of the forum. Instant notification helps to find and answer someone easily.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Just now, xBDT Script said:

I really donot have much interest in your post but I am wondering how did you create this GIF from the screen cast. I would be more then happy if you tech me the method 😃

By the way I like the mention thing of the forum. Instant notification helps to find and answer someone easily.

Ty for the sincerity, 😊. I don't  think this was necessary, but okay. The Gif is easy, capture video screen, convert to animated format ".gif".

Regards. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Every forums have their own cool features.For example even bitcointak is old but the website is still cool.(Everyone starts from that website...)

• +4 1

It all depends upon the forum software and if require more then extra coding is need. We see the page loads too fast and everything comes good even notifications on the top of page. I thought this will go with Xenforo, but IB is really good for everything.

• +1 2

3 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Ty for the sincerity, 😊. I don't  think this was necessary, but okay. The Gif is easy, capture video screen, convert to animated format ".gif".

Regards. 

Okay I got the idea now which online or offline tool you have used to convert it? 😊

By the way, here are some more features I like:

~ The PM system, which display as conversation between two

~ The activity stream. No need to check email notifications

~ Reaction system

There are really many more in there.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

18 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Okay I got the idea now which online or offline tool you have used to convert it?

hI, xBDT Script

1.- Capture video Screen 💺

Tool Camtasia or Atube catcher

2.- Convert video in .gif

Tool Camtasia or Sony Vega - Atube catcher

Regards.

• +2 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

quoting other users comment, we have more ways to do quoting and i love them all.

The picture and signature + background. picture and background are good and easy to fill but what more is the signature we dont need to do the BBcode!

I hope they will add the dark mode! 

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

quoting other users comment, we have more ways to do quoting and i love them all.

The picture and signature + background. picture and background are good and easy to fill but what more is the signature we dont need to do the BBcode!

I hope they will add the dark mode! 

I would also love to have a dark mode since my eyes are very sensitive especially during at night. What I like the most is that you can actually insert photos without hassle unlike other forum.

• +4 1

İt is easy to use with our phone.I love this mobile friendly themes.You can quote someone easily i like this too 😊

• +1 1

5 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

hI, xBDT Script

1.- Capture video Screen 💺

Tool Camtasia or Atube catcher

2.- Convert video in .gif

Tool Camtasia or Sony Vega - Atube catcher

Regards.

Ah! okay! Thank very much mate. I ran out of +1 reaction or you would had one. Owe you.

By the way, forgot to add:

Video to embed automatically (YouTube)

Images to embed automatically are two more features that I like.

By the way, I think we do not have table feature? I think it's very handy to format texts in some cases.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Grace said:

İt is easy to use with our phone.I love this mobile friendly themes.You can quote someone easily i like this too 😊

I tried using the forum for 2 consecutive days when i am out of the town. It is still best to use the computer which mouse can help you a lot. you can have the paint to edit and paste pic here. you can't quote the messages easily with the phone also. i will still choose the computer. 

3 hours ago, papahmuda said:

The features in this forum I really like. More specifically for how to quote and also if you put another cryptotalk link it will change like this:

That is true! that is one good to have in the forum!

On 10/18/2019 at 8:29 PM, alexisfuentes said:

The look of everything is just so good in general, the features to post topic, Scripts profile, button "useful or interesting", Share this post and of course "+Quote"...

spacer.png

For me it's user profil, 

- Profil photo

- Cover photo

- Followers

- Last visited

- Community reputation

- Warning points

But about change with emoji I think that some users give "unnecessary" useful or interesting emoji, and spam or bad post too. I think that will better to check each emoji which users give, because that affect on reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 minute ago, Andrew12 said:

I do like the most is the payment section where it is very convenient and very easy to transact however the user interface is also good a very user friendly one and easy to operate.

payment system is not part of the forum. it is on Yobit exchange platform.

If you are on bitcointalk.org they also have the campaign there which will pay you for the post you make under the signature campaign of cryptotalk.org it is also on the yobit platform! so i will tell you that this payment system is not part of the forum features!

The function I like to see here is to find answers for the problem of the time zone and also to have more sections of languages, if not everything works well on the forum

• +1 1

On 10/19/2019 at 6:29 AM, alexisfuentes said:

spacer.png

What's I'm for this forum first it active you get answers within a minutes, second it website theme its awesome, third payment per post and more many features I couldn't mention them cause this site is the best anyway.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/19/2019 at 6:34 AM, phabulu said:

I really like most the notification systems here, In all other forums we need to make a little dig to find the post and here it works really well, easy to find when someone quotes you, send a message or reaction.

I saw this one when we pass the mouse thought the profile, really cool.

I also like the notification system a lot because you instantly get a pop up when someone replies to your post. Only a very few forums have this system and it's definitely an advantage

• +1 1
  • +3 1

all forum feautures are great , i like the notification system  , espacially when it pop up in my windows , i dont have to login into forum to see notification and this is good for me 

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

10 minutes ago, jacquinbob said:

i also like the reaction option, but i think there should be more options just like facebook lol

like the haha and the angry, and not just heart and sad

We had that before! the total reputation before were 5.

There are Trophy = Thanks

Heart = Like

HAHA = laugh

Sad = sad

confuse = ???

But they remove it and leave the 2 behind! but i hope they will bring back the HAHA for funny reaction to some post 😄 

It is one of the greatest forums .. Where we exchange ideas and theses and win some currencies .. I hope that this will continue.

• -2 1

13 hours ago, cryptokram said:

tried using the forum for 2 consecutive days when i am out of the town.

Well using any forum phone from is a pain in the ass LOL

I tried to use it when I am in the bed but every time I end up pressing wrong button and also it takes time to make a post. You can not navigate from one tab to another because of the small window. 

I am always on my laptop when I access the forum or any forum.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

there are lot of features on the forum which i like, special the payment per post, ranking feature, reputation feature, fast support feature, warning points, every thing on the forum is perfect, i never faced any single problem on the forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Hard Worker 😎😎