What is the meaning of Halvening? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Black_Sword

What is the meaning of Halvening?

I've been in cryptocurrencies for a year and a half.But honestly, I haven't heard of that term.This is the first time I've heard that term.Please tell me if you get the answer. I also want to know.

• +1 1

On 1/25/2020 at 5:14 PM, Sedy said:

The number of new bitcoins generated after it has been cut by 50percent to the miners is call halving. It helps in the supply of crypto currency to the mass. By creating new crypto currency

Thanks for sharing this useful information I have heard the halving but I don't know it so thanks bro.

The halving is the cutting of the block reward that is given miners for finding a new block, after some time the reward is cut in half and this will be happening until all blocks are mined.

• +1 1

From the word halving, many users or a particular group are halving or simpler buying bitcoins and storing it,  and that's is the concept of halving and sometimes it happens when the price is low.

• +1 1

On 1/7/2020 at 5:49 PM, Black_Sword said:

I read some topic in this forum and I read this term "Halvening" and I don't know what is the meaning of that, anyone can explain it so I can get an idea about it and understand also of the other new user here in this forum. Thank you in advance.

Hey friend I agree to your post but sorry i can't give you the exact information about halving because I'm new in this forum but your post help me to understand about haleving

• +1 1

On 1/7/2020 at 7:08 PM, Lubruselu said:

I see mostly of people here are talking about the bitcoin halving but I also don't know what's the meaning of the bitcoin halving by the way

I search it on google translator to get this word meaning. But didn't get any information about it. If anyone know about it then please write about it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Even I was now aware about the term halving, But I read all the post and came to know some basic details about halving.

Rest all would check on YouTube and Google.

On 1/7/2020 at 8:49 PM, Black_Sword said:

I read some topic in this forum and I read this term "Halvening" and I don't know what is the meaning of that, anyone can explain it so I can get an idea about it and understand also of the other new user here in this forum. Thank you in advance.

From the word "halve" meaning to reduce by half. Halvening is an act where number or supplies of bitcoins are being reduce,which can cause increase in price if the demands gets strong.

• +1 1

The halvening is the kind of the site which perform the bitcoin at a inflation way and also i do not know much of it either. 

Hello my friend
I also read many articles on the topic, but I did not understand much
Is it possible for anyone to explain it to us in detail

• +1 1

From the word itself — half. It cuts the supply of crypto currency Bitcoin to avoid inflation. Because of that halvening some miner's reward also cut in half. The remaining coins in the market still run and other will throw in unaccessible wallet.

• +1 1

I honestly don't know what you're talking about.Please explain.I've never seen that term before.I hope those who know something about it will help us.And they tell us what that means.

• +1 1

On 1/7/2020 at 8:49 PM, Black_Sword said:

I have not encounter such word but i guess its halving not halvening. Halving or separating in other words.

• +1 1

The bitcoin block halving is the moment that the miner reward per block is divided by two. This halving takes place every 210,000 blocks. Mining one block takes ten minutes on average, so it can be estimated that there is a bitcoin block halving approximately every four years. This continues until 21 million bitcoins are circulating. On top of this page you can see how long it will take until the next halving.

• +2 3

On 1/7/2020 at 6:08 PM, Lubruselu said:

I see mostly of people here are talking about the bitcoin halving but I also don't know what's the meaning of the bitcoin halving by the way

Halving is the half of coin into two.

Actually I'm too unknown about halvening. So I'm feeling sorry for that because i can't answer you for your question. But there are many guys answered here in this post so refer to those answered.

• +1 1

I read the comments and i didn't understand anything. halving how do the halving or the way of it not why i want to know how doing that.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, hoelea said:

Halving may be a swelling manipulate issue of Bitcoins. Splitting is the Bitcoin organize which oversee the manner of swelling. The manner that present day coins are conveyed suggests cash deliver will increase by way of an organized same fee, be that as it is able to this does not virtually bring around improvement. On the off chance that the stockpile of cash will increase at a comparative price that the quantity of people using it grows, prices continue to be steady increase.

What you say is very complex and does not really relate to Halving at all.

Halving is a "default" process in bitcoin core to occur every 210,000 blocks, in that next block the rewards are reduced by half.

• +1 2

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Simply halving belongs to the two minerals, and dividing means that if you are counting 1 in a week, you will only become half in training every week as the difficulty of mining increases.

• +1 1

Halving is an event happening every 4 year. when the reward of transaction which be given to miners reduced to 50%. I think this good reason to increase the price of bitcoin. 

• +1 2

Halvening is very important in mining because for example instead the miners will earn 12 they will earn 6 in every four years. They will earn half of the original price. It is not that bad because of it the amount of BTC will increase.

• +1 1

I think halvening is the event where the number of a certain coin available in the market is getting divided. Many people say that this event happen every 4 years. I hope that this halving is really beneficial and worth to wait because I am really looking forward to it so that I can gain huge profit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1