What is the meaning of Halvening? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Black_Sword

What is the meaning of Halvening?

Halvening is the moment when Bitcon's block subsidy gets cut in half . It's the key feature of Bitcoin and occurs every 4 years. It is because of halving that Bitcoin have a capped supply of 21 million Bitcoin

As i am the new member here i did not know about it but need to know about it because i love to incease my knowledge about cryto world so please tell about it.

This is an inflation control mechanism of bitcoin and other usefull coin in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and it is very important event in the coin market

Halving which is also the new issue about Bitcoin these days because everybody is talking about Bitcoin halving which is going to come really soon and cut the current price of Bitcoin into half which is going to affect a lot of cryptocurrency users and also going to also affect in cryptocurrency market.

To recognize pardon? The Bitcoin Halving is, you have got to to begin with figure out the basics of Bitcoin mining. In short, new Bitcoins be as tall as into the globe as a reward for miners when on earth they supply a Bitcoin bar

On 1/7/2020 at 5:49 PM, Black_Sword said:

I read some topic in this forum and I read this term "Halvening" and I don't know what is the meaning of that, anyone can explain it so I can get an idea about it and understand also of the other new user here in this forum. Thank you in advance.

Sorry friend I also don't know about halving but I think it's a coin name but other friends commentes is useful I get some information about halving 

Helping is is day when bitcoin mining regards will be  to 50% of the current rewards means it is half this of it and it will decrease the total daily income of bitcoin making , so we can say that it is not good for trading in my views.

i think halvening is that when the network decease the reword system reduce 50% of amount it comes after 4 and 5 years, it means block of rewards 

According to my knowledge halvening the bitcoin is the event when block subsidy is cut into half. It is the key feature of bitcoin and roughly occur after every four year. 

On 1/7/2020 at 6:19 PM, Black_Sword said:

I read some topic in this forum and I read this term "Halvening" and I don't know what is the meaning of that, anyone can explain it so I can get an idea about it and understand also of the other new user here in this forum. Thank you in advance.

I also read many topics where the term halvening is written. Halvening is related to bitcoin. The halvening of bitcoin is coming after every four years.

Halving is practice in which Bitcoin miner's  reward will be cut-rate or on sale by 50% instrument of bicoins. The fact that new coins are created method the funds contribute increases by a intended amount, but this does not automatically end result in inflation.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:49 PM, Black_Sword said:

Halvening is a term used in crypto business to describe when bitcoin's block subsidy is cut into half, it happens every 4 years or after  every 210,000 blocks.

I never here this word halvening in this platform.   Any one can explain this word and Tell me something about the halvening and what is it's functions.   And How to do? 

On 1/7/2020 at 6:49 PM, Black_Sword said:

I'm really sorry dear i have no knowledge about halvening.but I'm really interest to know about it..hopefully some one help me..

On 1/7/2020 at 2:08 PM, Lubruselu said:

I see mostly of people here are talking about the bitcoin halving but I also don't know what's the meaning of the bitcoin halving by the way

Halvin is when cryptocurrency marketplace is high in such a way that most of the price of all currencies boost in market

Halvening is a event for miner,this event is evented after four years and they will get rewards,but the next halvening reward is half of previous reward and halvening is ending in 2025.

I have no idea about the meaning of Halloween. But if you don't mind, I'll definitely let you know later and for the post. Thanks

Dear friends. To understand something or show the relationships or religions all world different people religion  ther a llt of religion liv .thanks 

• -5 1

I have no data in regards to this issue. Much obliged to you. I want to discover explanations right now. I trust that the estimation of bitcoin won't be decreased.

I studied this terminology.Let me clarify that there is a completely rational reasoning behind the price going up on the halving. The miner-made inflation decreases, halving the amount of new tokens being injected into the available supply. Knowing that any liquid market follows the law of supply and demand, it only makes sense that the price goes up...

Frankly, I do not have much detailed and clear information about the meaning of half, but I have heard that this term relates to the money supply and the market that controls the price of bitcoin and this market is responsible for cutting bitcoin by half and treating inflation, please correct my information in the responses if they are wrong

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Basically halving is an event whereby the bitcoin that is earned by bitcoin miners is halved. This is done in order to reduce the amount of bitcoin that is being mined in order to offset the effect of inflation over the years. I believe that halving is expected to take place in the middle of this year.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Halvening means halving. Halvening is most used with bitcoin, I think it is so. It is a way to reduce inflation in cryptocurrencies. Halvening means that

Hello my dear friend. As far as i know bitcoin halvening is related to mining of bitcoin. Its used to raise the price of bitcoin. Although i could be wrong here because im not so sure myself.