What is the meaning of Halvening? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Black_Sword

What is the meaning of Halvening?

I haven't heard about this content before so I don't want to give any and useful information about this topic that's that's why I am going to see other members that will help me to know more about this topic  also I can explore myself any more better way

• +2 1

I am new in this forum and I read first time about this butcoin halving but I saw few comment of the post about halving, every four year It's held in bitcoin halving.  

Halvening is the Bitcoin arrange which deal with the method for inflation.in customary economies the issuance of new unit of cash cheapen the inventory of money is very much.thank you.

Halvening what does it mean nd how this is related to cryptotalk nd what is use of that in halvening  plz if anybody know then kindly tell me what is meaning of this

• +1 1

On 1/7/2020 at 6:49 PM, Black_Sword said:

I read some topic in this forum and I read this term "Halvening" and I don't know what is the meaning of that, anyone can explain it so I can get an idea about it and understand also of the other new user here in this forum. Thank you in advance.

In this crypto world there are some words which meaning you won't get in any dictionary. Halvening is one them. It's an event of bitcoin. I think it come every 4 years in bitcoin life. And the mining reward reduce half in this day.

On 1/7/2020 at 3:49 PM, Black_Sword said:

I read some topic in this forum and I read this term "Halvening" and I don't know what is the meaning of that, anyone can explain it so I can get an idea about it and understand also of the other new user here in this forum. Thank you in advance.

The halving in cryptocurrencies this are the expected time that's if it will be happened, the price of cryptocurrencies are increased... But I really don't know how the halving can be happened

• +1 1

As from my research about the notion of the halving, or let me focus on that if the Bitcoin halving. As from that, Bitcoin goes into the halving, when 210000 blocks have been mined, that's when Bitcoin them goes into the halving, but I generally knew that, it's mostly on the scale of a leap year that it goes through this halving process

Well that's the reward system provided by blockchain to miners. Definitely, it will be affected and sure even if not right after halving, some time after halving the price will be affected as well and we will see it go up, but I doubt this halving could ever affect the price like going to $100k or whatever, it will at most make it $20k once again and that's about it.

• +1 1

To keep inflation under control, the bitcoin protocol was programmed with a hard limit of 21 million, with new bitcoins entering the system as an incentive for network processors (“miners”) in a gradual and controlled rhythm. The rate at which they are created is reduced by half every four years, ostensibly to mimic the increased difficulty of gold mining. On Nov. 28, 2012, the initial reward of 50 new bitcoins was halved to 25, and since July 9, 2016, miners have been receiving 12.5 bitcoins for each block successfully processed.

The next reduction, after which the network incentives will be 6.25 bitcoins per block, is expected in May 2020.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 1/7/2020 at 10:53 PM, Nazneen Sathi said:

Halving is a swelling control component of Bitcoins. Halving is the Bitcoin network which manage the way of inflation. The way that new coins are delivered implies the cash supply increments by an arranged same rate, however this doesn't really bring about expansion. On the off chance that the stockpile of cash increments at a similar rate that the quantity of individuals utilizing it expands, costs stay stable increment.

Hii dear mates you have posted a useful information about the halving I also see a post about it but don't have any information but you have shared a good point thank you for your useful advice 

• -2 1
  • +1 1

I was not having any knowledge about the word halving but thanks to your post that made me clear about the word. The valuable comments that makes us understand the meaning of halving. This is the beauty of this website that teaches us and also pays too.

On 1/7/2020 at 6:19 PM, Black_Sword said:

I read this term "Halvening" and I don't know what is the meaning of that

The blockchain of bitcoin is supported by miners, who mine and create new coins by process of rewards they get for solving complex mathematical calculations that is created by every bitcoin transactions. Every 4 years, these rewards get halved, so as to to pertain the limited supply of bitcoin, since there is limited supply hence it makes absolute sense, that the rewards get halved. In the beginning it was 25 btc, then it was 12.5 btc and now it will be 6.25 btc with this halving. I hope I could clear your doubt. 

• +3 1

On 1/7/2020 at 5:49 PM, Black_Sword said:

The miners get reward in BTC where they get extra BTC on mining .Their reward cut to half every 4 years in halving.This is called halving event.

Halving that I know cuts the problem of reward to miners so that the price of coins that do halving can crawl up and become more valuable. And usually it's within 4 years following the systematic halving of Bitcoin in general.

• +1 1

Halving mean that when the bitcoin produce decrease to the half ,, this process every 4 years ! 
this year we have halving ! I think the price will increased after the 4th month of this year.

Unfortunately I cannot help you because I have no idea or information about your question, but I will do a research related to this matter until I understand it well and know it.

On 3/3/2020 at 9:02 PM, Md Ashik said:

In fact, I have no idea about this.  Because I do not work on any mining site.  So I think the revenue can be earned at the mining site.

well halving means that the profit for miners to mine bitcoin will be cut in half and it was designed for against bitcoin inflation. i don't know any other explaination of halving.

• +2 1

On 1/7/2020 at 2:49 PM, Black_Sword said:

Halving is a process which happens to Bitcoin every 4 years. After it happens, the miners' rewards will be reduced to the half. I don't really know what's the exact purpose of it, but they say it is very important to ensure the existence of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin halving is the process by which the production of the coin is halved. This happens every interval of 4years.As long as bitcoin production has not reach 21million, bitcoin production continues. 

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well, as per my knowledge. Halving means cut in half something's value or price. For Example BTC is 5000$ after Halving the price will 2500$. 

This is what I read online. Might be wrong. 

I didn't know anything about halving before reading this topic, but now i have an idea about halving according to the replies from different comments. Thats why i like this forum because everyday i learn something new.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/8/2020 at 12:08 AM, Akasshh said:

A bitcoin halvening is an event that happens at intervals of 210000 blocks which is roughly once per four years when the rewards given to bitcoin miners for validation the transaction reduced by 50%. Came to know only about this

Well for me I really didn't have an idea of what's the meaning of halving but reading your reply I got to know what halving means, I would also try to make my own research to gain more knowledge.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

"Halvening" is exactly halving. Yes, now bitcoin is "Halvening", bitcoin is halving, it takes a long time to halve. and perhaps by May bitcoin will rise again

For example, the BTC miners make profit of 10 BTC years ago, now it is around 8 BTC per block. And after the BTC halving the profit will decrease and the gain will be 4 BTC. The numbers are for example.