Anyone knows Bitcoin Black? Is it good to invest on it? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Anyone knows Bitcoin Black? Is it good to invest on it?

I have doubt in this kind of coin because this is new. I'm just still wait to know the reviews of some investors if they have this coin. By the way is this new fork of Bitcoin?

bitcoin black? is this the new shitcoin that uses the bitcoin name to make it look cool?I think it will be like most other coins that only take the name Bitcoin and disappear

I'm really don't know about black bitcoin is the name of any coin exist is it real then give some information about this coin like which exchange the coin list what is the price is it profitable to us you have any latest information then pls share

Its potential coin, and can become a leader. Bitcoin Black was an airdrop on telegram channels and they really wanted to promote the coin, which was good. 

yes it is good coin but you should study about its working and volume and the payouts ..then only you should go for investing on the bitcoin black.because now a days many cyptocurrencies are launching.its a old coin only but you should study about it

Bitcoin Black is an ERC-20 token, total Supply: 21,000,000,000 BLACK. Zero prices are not listed on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko, also No team, Although Bitcoin Black provides free coins (airdrop), but I still doubt to invest in Bitcoin Black.

5 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

Hello Mates, I cross something in the internet while browsing called Bitcoin Black. It is even giving free coins, so my question are what is Bitcoin black and is it good to invest on it?

You need to research about that Bitcoin Black to check if that kind of coins is scam or not. If you just invest on that without knowing what is that there is a big possibility that you will loss you investment.

7 hours ago, Rabby said:

Hello mate's I cross something in the internet why browsing called bitcoin black.

Hi mate, you just copied my post.. Don't do that for you might be spam or misunderstood, read the forum's guidelines and rules in posting.

I have never used this coin, because I have heard some people in different forums and media social say this coin is not profitable is just a speculation they do the promotion and publicity for it through false comment that is profitable to invest.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/7/2020 at 5:30 PM, Black_Sword said:

You need to research about that Bitcoin Black to check if that kind of coins is scam or not. If you just invest on that without knowing what is that there is a big possibility that you will loss you investment.

Thanks mate, I will not invest not unless I will do some research on the said coin. It is actually offering cheaper price of coins to invest but let's see.

• +5 1

No bitcoin black is not good coin for investment. If you really want to invest than invest some good coin. Now Bitcoin black is developing phase, if you invest this coin, i'm sure you will get loss.

On 1/17/2020 at 9:53 PM, ny4208097 said:

I don't know about that coin and how much it is popular in the Crypto world. You should choose the other main Crypto currencies.

It is a fork of bitcoin, but unlike bch it is nit doing so well, and even bch has nit been doing well recently.

Bitcoin black I never even listen it's name before reading this post is this project listed on Coinmarketcap or coingecko or not if listed then I will research about project. 

It is in the launch phase, they have an Airdrop that is in progress. 

The name is the only thing I do not like because they base their branding on an existing brand "Bitcoin", that is not very well seen in  the business world but it works.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think Bitcoin looked similar but it seems not because Bitcoin is based on Black Ath technology. General Chat Chat LoungBecause these coins are just going to run on the internet, the name of the token and recently I just visited the official site and think this project is very good

I got 9600 bitcoin black coins from Airdrop, I haven't read the white paper bitcoin black and what the roadmap looks like, but at a glance the coins are quite promising, but I don't know exactly what features offered by bitcoin black developers for investors

On 1/7/2020 at 3:32 PM, shayekh said:

Until you spend some money in Bitcoin, you need to learn some things... Bitcoin is available to all and offers an exciting chance to explore... Bitcoins are valuable in addition to being scarce.

I agree with the statement that you made because I agree with you about bitcoin.

Of course the chronology of bitcoin makes people support a good level of quality so that it is popular, and therefore we have an interesting opportunity to express bitcoin because bitcoin is a very valuable coin other than that bitcoin is like a rare coin of high value.

4 hours ago, ZedX said:

I don't see that many good projects which are forks of bitcoin and this one is another shitcoin, they are trying to attract investors using bitcoin's good name.

it's true that there are many projects in the name of Bitcoin as real coins from the Bitcoin fork but in reality they are just junk coins that use the name Bitcoin not only Black Bitcoin but there are still many other Bitcoins like this

On 1/7/2020 at 9:00 AM, kimberly24 said:

Hello Mates, I cross something in the internet while browsing called Bitcoin Black. It is even giving free coins, so my question are what is Bitcoin black and is it good to invest on it?

The truth is that there are many coins that are naming themselves after Bitcoin, and most of these coins are purely scam. However, I have never heard of this coin Bitcoin Black though, but I will take my time to check it out.

On 1/7/2020 at 12:00 AM, kimberly24 said:

I do not know about that but just do read reviews about that it will help you because there is a lot of scam this day and other only profit a little.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Bitcoin black? What kind of coins is this because to me it sounds like this is a replica of bitcoin? And why are there some many coins using the same name of bitcoin like bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, bitcoin black?