Anyone knows Bitcoin Black? Is it good to invest on it? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Anyone knows Bitcoin Black? Is it good to invest on it?

Yes, I've heard of Bitcoin Black, many say that this type of Bitcoin is used as an illegal transaction on the black market. I think it is better to invest in real Bitcoin because the results are profitable and have clear security, investing in a well-known exchange will also provide us with security.

• +4 1

hello my friend . None of them have been widely adopted for commerce and most of them aren't even traded all that much, like bitcoin gold, bitcoin private, and the like.  Just because a coin has 'bitcoin' in its name doesn't mean it's anywhere near as good as bitcoin itself.

• +2 1

First when i hear about black bitcoin so i invest my amount on this coins but this is not provef profitable. So my pont of view you is that you should not invest black bitcoin it is not profitable if you want really invest so you invest BTC anf ETH.