Yobit has really supported the crypto currency development - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Yobit has really supported the crypto currency development

Yobit is doing great job to the crypto world and the Talk token is a revolution that gives to tokens inner value that is coming from the usecase in the Cryptotalk forum. I think that this can be the most important development for Yobit that will send the shares price of tokens like Talk and Yo higher. 

• +3 1

That's true mate, many wants to learn or know about cryptocurrency, but they don't have the right channel to learn about it since it very wide and not easy to teach people, but with crytotalk designed by yobit, many have had idea about it and many have also earn through the medium. Yobit has made a massive development in building people about cryptocurrency ,infact am one of them. Am really happy to be here, what about you @Dorjoy12 and @Honny143

Hi mate, you are absolutely right my friend, and I am totally agree with you. YoBit forum and Cryptotalk forum, both are playing an important roll in Crypto world. There are so many people including me who didn't know a single word about Cryptocurrency before came to here. These forums have been spread a lot of information and knowledge to so many people. Now it could be said that Cryptocurrencies are would become a favourite currencies all over the world.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

21 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That's true mate, many wants to learn or know about cryptocurrency, but they don't have the right channel to learn about it since it very wide and not easy to teach people, but with crytotalk designed by yobit, many have had idea about it and many have also earn through the medium. Yobit has made a massive development in building people about cryptocurrency ,infact am one of them. Am really happy to be here, what about you @Dorjoy12 and @Honny143

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan  not only you mate iam also one who taking benefits from cypto and yobit, before join this platform i am really don't know crypto earning possible,

but through this forum I learn so many things and earn beautiful amount its all because of yobit exchange, this exchange not only helping crypto currency but also helping peoples know crypto very well,

iam also happy to being the part of this platform.

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan  not only you mate iam also one who taking benefits from cypto and yobit, before join this platform i am really don't know crypto earning possible,

but through this forum I learn so many things and earn beautiful amount its all because of yobit exchange, this exchange not only helping crypto currency but also helping peoples know crypto very well,

iam also happy to being the part of this platform.

I am also happy to be in the yobit and cryptotalk family, it is the best thing that happened to me this year, and it have also impacted alot in the few people I have introduced to the yobit family. They are always talking good about the yoib exchange and how it has benefited them massively @Jones33, and @The Game

On 1/7/2020 at 9:10 AM, kingsbtc said:

Yobit has really supported the crypto currency development . By inventing this crypto talk so many persons who don't know about crypto currency before, will come to know about it.

Yes I agree my friend, the Cryptotalk forum seems to be doing very well for the cryptocurrency development and Yobit deserves our praise and worldwide appreciation for the possibilities it gives and the opportunities openned to many people that didn't know about cryptocurrency before.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I agree that Yobit together with the forum are doing a lot to increase the popularity of cryptocurrencies outside the scope of the crypto world to hundreds of thousands of people and perhaps soon it will be millions. The cryptotalk forum was required when there wasn't too much hope for other forums that were not working very well for adoption lately.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There are many other discussion forums but cryptotalk is most beginner friendly with simple language of topics. Using this website everyone can get to know about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. It is a very good initiative by Yobit.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

3 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Yobit has made a massive development in building people about cryptocurrency ,infact am one of them. Am really happy to be here, what about you @Dorjoy12 and @Honny143

Actually my crypto currency journey started by this forum which is connected with yobit platform and yobit is the first exchange site that i knew..  After that i start to gain knowledge about crypto world and now reached in this position @Jaafar Fahad Hassan..  As yobit my first exchange site so i care this exchange more than any other exchange site..                 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

On 1/7/2020 at 9:10 AM, kingsbtc said:

Yobit has really supported the crypto currency development . By inventing this crypto talk so many persons who don't know about crypto currency before, will come to know about it.

I don't know if it supported cryptocurrency development, but it has helped the cryptocurrency space with more people joining and with a second forum that was much needed. Somehow some people I've seen that were early in the forum were not helping at all, while they spend more time in their high rank accounts in bitcointalk that were undeserved given and basically I'm happy they are not here anymore but spam the other forum with their bad posts.

• +1 1

As you can see, the yobit trade exchange platform is pretty much straightforward to the users when they see the landing page of the platform. The interface could be friendly as the platform could show all its features to the eyes of the user. I would say that it is easy to use this platform since it is not that hard to understand and somewhat pretty self-explanatory especially if you are new to the platform, you would already get the hook of it once you tried to explore all of the things you could see in the platform. In this way, crypto currency would be able to easily understand by the users and potential new users trying to adopt crypto currency.  

• +2 1

45 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Actually my crypto currency journey started by this forum which is connected with yobit platform and yobit is the first exchange site that i knew..  After that i start to gain knowledge about crypto world and now reached in this position @Jaafar Fahad Hassan..  As yobit my first exchange site so i care this exchange more than any other exchange site..                 

Right @Dorjoy12..I have the same situation as you. I learn trading and investing from yobit site.  I worked in the cryptotalk forum and received payments from yobit.  Then gradually I gained all the knowledge of the crypto world.  And since then I keep an eye on all the coins on the yobit site.  And start investing and trading.  To me yobit is the best platform

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I love those words, it your first and it the exchange site the build you to this level you are, so you respect it and honour it, same goes to me, I actually respect yobit because it has given me alot of opportunities to be who I am about cryptocurrency today.

Any platform that is founded using the management of cryptocurrencies as its main base, that maintains its ethics through the offer of security, seriousness and trust of course that supports the development of the cryptographic world, and Yobit together with Cryptotalk have received the best ratings In this regard, since the creation of the forum has contributed to the formation of many who had no idea what this world was like and now we see them actively participating in the generation of cryptocurrencies for their own growth. Better than these two platforms there is not.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Yes, completely true. Cryptotalk and Yobiit are fulfilling a strongly needed mission, which is promoting the outreach of cryptocurrencies via spreading trustworthy information within an engaging community, that can even access to rewards when effectively helping in achieving this purpose. We all should be grateful to Yobit for doing this excellent labor.

• +2 1

No doubt yobit exchange is playing a significant role in promoting the entire crypto currency system to the outside world through the partnership with cryptotalk forum, you will agree with me considering the massive population that is rapidly paying attention and appreciating cryptocurrency as means of generating additional income and learning as well for other accessible benefits and profitable advantages

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Of course. Yobit has really helped in crypto currencies development. They have very fast transition speed. One can deposit and withdraw in minutes. Even they have this great cooperation with cryptotalk through which people are getting more involved with crypto currencies and also getting good knowledge.

YES, I totally agree with you not only yobit  but also any of the exchanges that have made the trading, investing, and holding of cryptocurrencies possible have contributed positively towards the advancement and development of cryptocurrencies 

Yobit is an established exchange which have many experience in crypto currencies. Yobit platform and cryptotalk work in hand together by giving us different knowledge on to invest and earn money as well as the development of crypto currencies as a whole.

• +2 1

What Yobit does is very important
This method of advertising for their platform is the most beneficial at all.

They pay new users and teach them how to take advantage of this site and benefit from the platform for trading, investment and other business.
I hope they keep doing that

• +1 1

On 1/7/2020 at 3:10 PM, kingsbtc said:

Yes this is a very good program/campaign by yobit and cryptotalk to promote the cryptocurrency market. We as participating members are also doing our part to promote crypto and we should invide more people to join this campaign.

On 12/6/2020 at 2:23 PM, The Game said:

Yobit is an established exchange which have many experience in crypto currencies. Yobit platform and cryptotalk work in hand together by giving us different knowledge on to invest and earn money as well as the development of crypto currencies as a whole.

Yes you are right about yobit. Its have a lots of features that enable it users to understand how it works easily. The prices of all cryptocurrencies are been shown in the home page and always updating how its fluctuates.  Yobit is a very good exchange site.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, yobit on the webs is recognized for being one of the exchanges that has issued or supported the most coins, being the one that lists more tokens or coins within the exchange, it is also profitable due to the large volume that yobit generates, the only problem that some find in the coins is the possibility of losing money.

Yobit has become one of the best exchanges, and its support to cryptocurrency shows it with the alternatives that it offers for beginners, for example its incentive for the participants in this forum, this generates more people interested in cryptocurrency

• +3 1

This web page is exceptionally helpful in light of the fact that being used of this forum I can bring in additional cash on it. And I concur that yobit has truly upheld the digital currency advancement due to that strong organization is getting greater and this site is getting more mainstream.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day