My positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse. - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

My positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse.

While seeing the fluctuations of the price of bitcoin its natural that the users mindset will have a bad impact of it and those who has invested big amount will be in sad but thats not the end it is just a bad situation for the digital market which will be fixed up very soon.

On 2/7/2020 at 6:51 PM, jahidhasan038667 said:

Bitcoin has future since the advent of the digital currency. Bitcoin has risen to the value of $7500 and it is the most expensive crypto currency have the largest crypto  user till the date.As we are as in our day the set a price exhibit before now slap added than 7500 $ and rumors says the value force beat to 9000$ by finish of the week. 

I don't know why your idea words Bitcoin is collapsing so that the prperty of Bitcoin is low but if you think about king trm you will see it only rises I know occsionally it suddenly crashed but bit occasionally go it's level whre it used to be

16 hours ago, DavCrypto said:

I do not think that is true, in fact, Bitcoin is specifically a currency that is mined in the long-term and they put an end to its mining in 2140, so I think it continues but it is not wrong to have something alongside.

Yes, that's right, my friend. Getting to the final bitcoin will take much longer than it used to. Of course, unless the bitcoin network protocol is changed from now until then. The biggest affected are mining workers.

Bitcoin collapse may actually happen but in the long future, in this year bitcoin is going to grow in price and capitalization as much as it can, so it is not time yet.

Our positive thinking about starting Bitcoin just needs to be positive. Throws in the face of negative losses. Bitcoin can never be considered bad, its price will go up. Even if it goes down, we will have to wait patiently for a while. Bitcoin prices are much higher than before and are likely to rise further later this year.

I don't suggest you to leave bitcoin or crypto world because now crypto world is getting popularity and its orices is coming up and up. After few years bitcoin price may cross 500$ k. 

I do not know who publishes such rumors and sayings, Bitcoin is not able to collapse in my opinion, specifically after the next halving, can the dollar, for example, collapse? This is not possible, as there are people who put hundreds of thousands of dollars and keep them as Bitcoin.

Until this time that the bitcoin currency is still in the beginning and you will get support and fame and many shades will depend on it in the future, so this problem will be able to help all of the shadows and for other currencies I do not think that any currency will be able to overcome the bitcoin currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What makes you think about quitting bitcoin? You have to review yourself. I know that there are mortgages to disappear, but they are weak, especially since this coin has a large turnout this year, although it is considered unsafe, but it is in that of benefit to us. You have to worry about the future and what might happen if this coin is broken

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

What do you want to clear in your posts i read your post and find out you are not like to invest in bitcoin and you may prefer to invest in any altcoins market. But you not know without bitcoin total market of crypto currency are useless. If bitcoin alive then market alive. 

11 hours ago, Basad said:

Your prediction was right actually BTC now is rapidly making a positive response of growing rising in price surprisingly day and night to hits a highly price

It is possible that Bitcoin will soon go above $ 10,000, because the price has increased and amounts to $ 8,900. It takes time for Halving to make himself felt. 

• Useful or interesting 1

6 hours ago, Qpella said:

I don't think you should leave bitcoin for any reason.bitcoin is just getting started and would soon gain global adoption.i have always been optimistic about the future of bitcoin.bitcoin is the future of the financial system.

You know some people can tolerate any obstacles and they easily give up easily, they need to be specific and ready to face their main challenge which is fear

On 1/7/2020 at 2:52 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I already write about optimist in crypto but someone deny my opinion and reply me like this. We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. See 2020 as good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. I see many reply like this and now my positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse, do I need leave bitcoin now?

I think that being optimistic in cryptocurrencies can be a good thing because you can be happy with the situations that happened to you and your business here in cryptocurrency and it can help you have a positive outlook in life. 

7 hours ago, Basad said:

Very correct, now BTC is at $8700 after hitting$9'000 this short fall I described it as resting stage before it should continue rising again to most targeted price of $10'000 and above

The main thing is to resolve the issues that this coronavirus pandemic affected. Settlement of the government financial sector, I mean, it has a very positive effect on the cost of bitcoin. 

Do not let your positive thinking about bitcoin fall apart, but know that everything in the market is possible, the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous and even an experienced trader has difficulties making a correct decision.

6 minutes ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

Do not let your positive thinking about bitcoin fall apart, but know that everything in the market is possible, the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous and even an experienced trader has difficulties making a correct decision.

Even i get to lose some hope sometimes, but instead of losing hope we must focus on fixing the reasons for us to lose hope.

9 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Even i get to lose some hope sometimes, but instead of losing hope we must focus on fixing the reasons for us to lose hope.

Yes, your words are great, the reasons for losing hope are what we should focus on, and I think it is a loss in the market, and it is by not specifying the appropriate time to sell and wait aside.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, fila said:

I think bitcoin is fairly safe as look at what happened now during corona virus times when other stocks crashed big time bitcoin went back to levels it was ta in late 2019.

And i'm sure i will go back to the levels it went the early months if this year that was about 10.03k, bitcoin is a very strong coin.

4 hours ago, Jabed00089 said:

I don't think I need to give up bitcoin.  Bitcoin is a digital currency.  Bitcoin is a very valuable currency.  Bitcoin is one of the best and most popular digital currencies.  There are many benefits to investing in Bitcoin. I like Bitcoin a lot. Thank you.

It is too early to gave up in bitcoin, bitcoin is still developing and this serve as opportunity for anyone to still invest in it. We should be expecting more from bitcoin

Bitcoin is very powerful currency in digital market. Bitcoin has it's own features most of people appreciate the value of bitcoin so in my opinion bitcoin will not collapse it will not go anywhere. 

It is really disappointing if someone leaves bitcoin because of what others have told about the future of bitcoin and alternative coins. I don't defend any coin but much of what I hear from people is wrong. If you want to join or leave any coin, you have to gather enough information to support your decision. I bought my first satoshis after I studied lots of articles about bitcoin and blockchain. I didn't join it based on what people say. I'm neither too positive nor too negative. I try to stay neutral in my approach towards cryptocurrency. If you are really enjoying your crypto activities, don't let people's nonsense ruins your earnings.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:52 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I already write about optimist in crypto but someone deny my opinion and reply me like this. We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. See 2020 as good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. I see many reply like this and now my positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse, do I need leave bitcoin now?

You should not look to negative comments in any field. Rather, you must always be patient and positive during your trip in order to achieve your goals. Bitcoin has a prosperous future.

This is complete pessimism, I do not know why all this pessimism about Bitcoin, allow me personally, unlike you completely. I am completely optimistic about the future of Bitcoin, in my opinion Bitcoin is the future of the world because the world will eventually have to not only recognize bitcoin but also use it as a global word as well.

So my dear friend. Don't lose your confidence . If you have a plan then go with it. Don't think that you will be failed. Times may come when you have to face losses But believe me it's not the end.

No bitcoin in 2020 i think will gown more , because in this year is happen halving ,and in history of bitcoin when halving happen bitcoin rise to a big amount , for that i think we can see bitcoin at 20000$ in the end of 2020 , i think bitcoin is still the best coin , and also is will stay the best for a years.