My positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse. - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

My positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse.

Dear friend many people till now things that Bitcoin your cryptocurrencies adjusts camp and they are just come to loot the people and trap them but I think that it would never end it and everything is going to be digitalised nowadays and we must need a digital currency to go with it pace and the positive thing about cryptocurrencies are that these currencies give us many opportunities to save invest and earn profits for us.

• +2 1

Well, that's one thing with cryptocurrecy price prediction, you can never tell when they would change or remain stable, so you don't need to worry your self much, just keep your self updated on the latest development so that you can be in the loop.

I do not think that looking for alternatives to bitcoin is bad, but we must realize that bitcoin is still in its infancy, it has not yet been accepted by everyone and has not been coupled to the world, this is starting slowly and in my personal criteria it is missing a lot to start looking for alternatives outside of bitcoin, over time it may be but there is still a lack of it.

• +1 1

On 1/16/2021 at 7:42 PM, ZAIN13 said:

You cannot be discouraged from hearing others' opinions,
Learn more about Bitcoin and hear the news, and you will find that Bitcoin is heading to break higher records,
The crypto market will not fail but will be stronger in the future.

I too believe that crypto would never perish and one would always be in profit if s/he invests wisely.. but things happens, we all have seen what happened when corona broke out, something like that or worse could happen anytime, we must always stay eyes open.

Your positive thinking about bitcoin should not collapse. Bitcoin will not collapse. The coin is in the world of trading to stay. Regain your positive thinking and move on.

I hope you will change your mind after this bull run in bitcoin market. If you look the current market of bitcoin it is  cross $40,000 mark and it still continue this bullrun. Bitcoin investment is always profitable  it is  required some patients if you want to earn good amount of money on bitcoin holding

First quarter last was really bad becuse the price really falls but later at the end of the year the price rises and those that patiently hold through all those difficult time and keep hope make good peofots from their holdings. 

Bitcoin took its position and price in the world until it had a private exchange for all cryptocurrencies and increased dealing with it. I do not expect that it will collapse as it forms the core of the digital currency and the revolution that will change the whole world’s view of cryptocurrencies

Friend, bitcoin is one of the safest assets on the market, and I tell you this because the miners help to make this possible with the mining power that has all this network, it would take a network power of 51% to be insecure, something impossible, the SHA256 network is one of the safest that exist.

On 1/7/2020 at 12:52 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I already write about optimist in crypto but someone deny my opinion and reply me like this. We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. See 2020 as good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. I see many reply like this and now my positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse, do I need leave bitcoin now?

You should never forget Bitcoin because Bitcoin is growing now.If you forget Bitcoin now, you will miss a big opportunity.Bitcoin is certainly safe because its security system has been greatly enhanced.

No you're wrong. Bitcoin is not easy to forget. Yeah the line you're right . Everything starting has ending. But bitcoin is not such easy coin to end. Cryptocurrency start its journey through bitcoin. It helping people from the beginning. So i don't think bitcoin is not as easy to forget. Bitcoin has a lot of hype. Specially in 2020. It create record in 2020 . It touches 40k$. So think about it. Alot of people invest in bitcoin. So you're wrong. 

You shouldn't advisedly be making such negative thinking about Bitcoin mate.

Anything that should happen to you within the forum is actually with a reason and you are supposedly expected to found and discovered the reason before taking your desire action.

Don't let your conscience to eagerly discourage you.

That's my advice

On 1/7/2020 at 12:05 PM, pulokdeb said:

The positive thing about starting bitcoin is that at first I couldn't believe that a webpage would give us such a great opportunity.

Bitcoin is the future of the world and so many peoples will know that and they make good money in this market at that time which invest their money now and hold that and sell that after some time when the BTC go high and touch the 200,000$.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/7/2020 at 7:52 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I already write about optimist in crypto but someone deny my opinion and reply me like this. We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. See 2020 as good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. I see many reply like this and now my positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse, do I need leave bitcoin now?

My friend you shouldn't allowed things that are happening in the cryptocurrency world especially bitcoin to discourage you from achieving your goal the patients dog eats the fattest bone

You don't have to worry, if the price of Bitcoin goes up there will always be a duplicate answer on every topic and it will develop and spread in all countries of the world and spread among everyone and will be great value you will not lose hope and your policies Maintain and hold the coins so as not to be influenced by others.

In my intellect there more coins or token are coining so they can be the another after bitcoin,Bitcoin is moving forward well presently, as its costs are rising. Bitcoin will never collapse, since of the way individuals work and its possess brilliance.

Positive think is good and it bring some good. But it good to if you try to understand which thinknis right and which is wrong then make right decisions and think positive about it. If you don't know about properly then it can be scame.  So then you feel bad for this. You would loss believe on any right project.  But positive think always give best opportunity  

that is amazing to have the positive thinking about the Bitcoin because the collapse of the Bitcoin is start in these days and this will beat all the tenses of the the world and easily e take the place on the dollar in the world market

You have to acquire more knowledge about crypto because BTC is not only crypto currency their are many things you have to know before leaving BTC.i suggest you to read Satoshi Nakamoto BTC white paper.

• +2 1

Do not leave bitcoin friend, do not lose hope, this year for investors of bitcoin and other reliable currencies it is very important we must take advantage of the maximum we can. Make a wise decision and feel comfortable with yourself so you never regret it.

• +1 1

hello friend I when I start on BTC working the cryptocurrency this is very beneficial for us I have worked here on feel free situation so why should working just according to the rules and regulations waiting in that we will able to earn money so thanks a lot for sharing your information

I think that Bitcoin is one of the good and preferred currencies for many, knowing that its popularity is increasing little by little, and this matter may worry about it, but I believe it will grow more and will not go to collapse, and it is one of the safe currencies.

• +3 1

I understand your feeling because last year Bitcoin price dumped a huge value.and causing everyone to sell their coins to avoid more loses.but it is normal on cryptocurrency don't lose hope because it may fall like what happen last year.but just give time and still hold it .because it will start recovering it's loses and it is happening now.

• +3 1

You may strive a few Altcoins like Ethereum to have a backup plan if Bitcoin is low. But don't lose hope, simply still wait due to the fact Bitcoin for me remains evolving. If Bitcoin collapse there may be a large impact which can appear in Crypto Currency world.

• +3 1

I do not think this is true, as Bitcoin is the founder of the cryptocurrency, and if your thinking about Bitcoin collapses, it collapses about the rest of the cryptocurrencies, many people give their frustrated opinions without thinking about the results of the words they say.