A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers

thanks friend for your good post. I have completed necessary 100 posts 4 days ago. but i can't make posts/comments daily basis for not getting enough time. so if i want to work irregularly here, it will create any problem for me. please answer me on comment

after he has completed those he should be locked for a day to verify if those 100 post are spams or good ones, from reviw can decide whether they need that user or not.

I think this process is not necessary because during the time that newbies are completing their 100 posts, they are constantly being monitored and if they don't pass this test period successfully, they will not be allowed to continue their activities on the forum. It is better to prevent something rather than letting it to spread. Locking people's accounts to check for all 100 posts is very time-consuming.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:27 AM, Junior01 said:

They are already doing this, the difference is that they don't block for new posts and let new users keep on posting and earning it's still a good step so they don't waste time and keep on earning.

New users is what the form needs, only that most of those new users are just mtople accounts, that is why they had to be blocked.

This is a very good idea, and I agree with you, and I hope that the moderators will develop it soon, because in this way the annoying and random users will be greatly reduced, and this will greatly improve the forum.

The idea you gave us really a great one.Locking down a new member after his first fifty posts for one day to verify him as a good member for the forum is awesome!In this way new members will focus on their quality of the post rather than the numbers.

The first 100 posts are tedious one but I think it is a way of wading out spammers. I suggest it remains 100 and the other suggestions too, spammers might be very cunning you know. If it is like that, they will write the first 100 posts good and spam for the others, copy paste others. So that's why I won't go with your suggestion  

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think everything is OK for newbies they must accomplish 100 posts first to show how committed they are and if they tend not to follow the rules and spam that will be unfortunate for them because they will not make it in this forum.

I think that this is a good idea. It is a bit like a review process for new members to ensure that they are obeying the rules and after the review, the useless posts are deleted and then it has to go for a re-review when they reach 100 posts again. This is a very good idea as it will most likely remove the spammers and also make sure that all newbies know the rules.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think the admin and the moderators are working as much as possible and I think a temporary moderator is not needed.

Thanks dear for sharing this important issues I am a newbie member of Crypttalk I don't know the rules of Crypttalk properly but from this post now I know many rules of Crypttalk. So thankful to you.

36 minutes ago, Ganhanmarin said:

If you do not know the rules of this forum properly as you said, you still need to go to about forum to know all these rules for you not to be banned. 

Yes, if he don't know, and now he know, there's no need to talk about it. We both know that the person just wants to increase the number of posts, which means he does not know anything about the rules of this forum.

13 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

Yes, if he don't know, and now he know, there's no need to talk about it. We both know that the person just wants to increase the number of posts, which means he does not know anything about the rules of this forum.

This is hilarious, but I see truth in it. A member here that is not a newbie claiming he did mot know the forum rules. It is absurd. 

Well spammer will be spammer and I deem 100 advertise is as much as necessary thou it recompense not as well from top to bottom different bitcoin break and in addition they preserve court order that spammer, nearby will be no addict at this juncture if the admin will grant your suggestion.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:52 PM, guatazoo said:

I have realized that new bes are the ones who does not know the rules and are the worst spammers therefore;

Administration made a 100 post requirement to verify user to be a legit and a committed one, but i have more suggestions that part.

After user post 100 post which is too much i think should be returned to 50, anyway after he has completed those he should be locked for a day to verify if those 100 post are spams or good ones, from reviw can decide whether they need that user or not.

For this admis should hire more mods i think, even temporary mods.

@Desais sorry for disturbance of tagging you, what you think about this suggestion?

My friend all the posts of this forum are already being checked by the moderators and the administration team and they are trying their best. Its our responsibility to stop spam and report all the spam post. 

On 4/4/2020 at 5:08 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

This is hilarious, but I see truth in it. A member here that is not a newbie claiming he did mot know the forum rules. It is absurd. 

Yes. There are still many users who justify other user's posts but don't add their thoughts. This is the same as repeating the posts of other users and it is not qualified and deserves payment. That is a loss for forum owners who gradually become joint losses. This is a complicated problem.

On 4/8/2020 at 4:34 PM, Sofia43 said:

I think most of the newbies feel discouraged in making 100 post before they start earning satoshi. So if it is reduced to 50. I hope it will increase the number of new members in this great forum.

I think 50 post with a minimum 300 character will do. So we can define the alien between human.

Personally I think it's something that gets out of the hands of the moderators if those first 100 posts don't read the rules and you don't learn to operate on the forum then you won't have progress on it 

On 4/12/2020 at 1:29 PM, Rifat43 said:

Moderators check the posts daily. So, there are no need to check again our posts. Just make always useful posts in this forum. Then your post will not be delete.

Saying is easy. But in reality, the moderator still needs our help. You only care about yourself but that is your choice.

I don't  understand  fully what you want  to say exactly.  Mostly  newb are spammers  because  of their  less knowledge  and because  of their  less information  about  rules . But we can't  say that all newbies  are spammers. 

• +1 1

On 1/7/2020 at 3:32 PM, Migo said:

Those posts are already verified, because when any member post some topic after a while they will verify it and remove it if this post is useless or considered as a spamming, I think let's keep as it is 

I can't understand if the post are verified and they thinks its spam post then this post are removed, then why our post deleted in few days later also and says its spam post, its any reason because every day we write 30 post and everyday they deletes 10 post, then later also we face 30 are 40 post delete in one day.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1

I think your suggestion is good, my friend, and it helps to clean the forum from spam, knowing that the team supervising CryptoTalk checks the posts on a daily basis and deletes many useless posts 

Not all the newbies are spammers.I think your suggestions are good.But the content you make is not good at all.you should consider newbies as learner here.I take so much time to post hundred posts here.And post Everytime with the knowledge I earn from here.I'm also not getting payments.yobit not accepting new accounts.Still I'm here,with hope.So,how can you say newbies spammers!                 

I agree with you about cleaning spammers from this forum but not specially newbies, any member who did a such spam needs to be sanctioned, because sincerely if they clean just spam post without sanction of who did that, so the problem stay here for ever without resolution.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/16/2020 at 9:37 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I don't  understand  fully what you want  to say exactly.  Mostly  newb are spammers  because  of their  less knowledge  and because  of their  less information  about  rules . But we can't  say that all newbies  are spammers. 

Most of them are spammers. They ignored the rules. Lack of information is not an excuse. To be able to write you must be able to read but what happens is they do not read and only write.

They dont have time to read the rules of the forum they want just to earn so fast some satoshi and see if really pay or not and when they have sure they forget about the rules 

Actually, whatever it is, you have to be fair to the novice, some spamers if they deserve the punishment or ban but a novice does not deserve to work more than we do, however it is possible that the forum increases the requirements to earn a reward, in a Future.

• +1 1