A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers

15 hours ago, Alejandro01x said:

Thank God, measures are already being taken in this regard, and it is not only that, there are users who simply comment nonsense in some posts, with the clear objective of completing their goal of 30 posts per day.

Today i have reported 3 off topic replies, most of these  replies are dodoning what is bitcoin, some definition from wikipedia i think, you will be amazed lol.

• Useful or interesting 2

I think the first 100 posts are correct and I hope registration will increase in difficulty as more users join cryptotalk

• +1 2

On 1/6/2020 at 10:22 PM, guatazoo said:

I have realized that new bes are the ones who does not know the rules and are the worst spammers therefore;

Administration made a 100 post requirement to verify user to be a legit and a committed one, but i have more suggestions that part.

After user post 100 post which is too much i think should be returned to 50, anyway after he has completed those he should be locked for a day to verify if those 100 post are spams or good ones, from reviw can decide whether they need that user or not.

For this admis should hire more mods i think, even temporary mods.

@Desais sorry for disturbance of tagging you, what you think about this suggestion?

I think newbies have to do 50 posts but it take 24 hours for their confirmation mail.Then he will start posting at form.It will give more time from newbies spamming and they will do some sensible posts on form.Because they knew their all posts would be considered and they future now depend on it .So a mail of confirmation would bring more sensible members at form.Thats what i think.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:31 PM, kyoukage01 said:

I think the 100 post requirement should be maintained (or even raised somewhere in the future), because if the requirement is 50 or even less, it would be very easy for some to enter legitimate posts as a "trojan horse" only to be able to spam shit once they get in. Do not underestimate the minds of greedy pigs. They can always find a way to beat the system.

Exactly. Knowing that there are many spammers out there. You're right tho.  Higher posts ensure safety in most of the cases.

The 100 post requirement is not too much because it is the task if they are committed to share their knowledge in this forum and having a good intentions of their post. It's fair also to monitor if this members posting spamming or not.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

At starting new bees are not knowledgeable about the firm so much but we can't say that they are the spammers because many beginners has the knowledge of how to comment in a posts and many comments of beginners contains heavy weight.

I think that 100 posts is just the right amount and should be kept as it shows the dedication, interest, and perseverance that the user has but I do agree with the locking of the account for a day to be thoroughly verified as I know there are only a limited number of mods on the site and there are still a lot of irrelevant and spam posts that get through.

On 1/6/2020 at 9:53 PM, guatazoo said:

But i'm talking about allowing user to continue or not at forsit time he submit hos 100 posts, not after, do you mean the same thing?

I don't understand what you mean,

On 1/7/2020 at 7:54 AM, guatazoo said:

I don't know maybe you are not getting my point, so let say, a newbie who is within 100 posts has got more than 20 post deleted, do you think he is suitable to continue?

In this case, it just means that most of your post are non-sense or violates the criteria that the admins set. better to be creative next time.

Please recollect your newbei days what sort of stupid things u posted to get to 50posts. And now you're at 2000+ posts. And still not happy. And you seem to hate the newbies because they are also gonna get thier fair share from this website. Don't be greedy be calm and help each other, motivate newbies not de-motivate them. 

5 hours ago, Fadzinator said:

I don't understand what you mean,

In this case, it just means that most of your post are non-sense or violates the criteria that the admins set. better to be creative next time.

@neurolicious Kid, I check your signature Mercatox giveaways.. please remove that its a fake scam.
upon checking I ended up in a telegram bot that ask me to send ETH in order to received the ETH Reward.

Who are you calling a kid mate? It might be a scam which I'm not aware of since it never asked me for any deposit. Yo should look at your own signature, shortening URL's is pretty much against the forum rules. Check yourself first dog, or should I say KID. 

Edited by neurolicious

Those 100 posts are already monitored by moderators so i think it is already good now. They don't need to change anything on that because those 100 posts are already filtered. 

I think the 100 post task is not to much because they are paying us to contribute to there forum and its only equal to them that we follow there rules and tasks.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

For those new to the suggestion, you should first post 100 free forums From then on you make 30 posts a day. This allows you to enjoy all the benefits of making money from crypto.

• +5 1

On 1/17/2020 at 8:02 PM, Fadzinator said:

Woah, so sad you know that you see my topics as nonsense, welli f they are nonsense admin will deleted them eventually, but i think that wont because my topics are good, too bad, i don't get to be your friend. I quit this discussion with you, let other people who are interested discuss this.

16 hours ago, Balqees9 said:

You are right and also a very great thing these newbie are using spams.

Well these newbies need to be taught a big lesson about spams and their effects here.

16 hours ago, Louckik said:

i guess it's a great idea if tha post returned to 50 again and then be payed by that way are hyped to work here.

but i considered what the other guy said here on one of the replies, and i think it is very reasonable that it stays at 100 and even more.

Edited by guatazoo

17 hours ago, CryptoAndMoney said:

Most newbie like to spam and go aga is the forum rules. They need to first go to about forum and Beginners section to know the rules of the forum. 

Or maybe there should be an orientation for newbies, before they dstar posting.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

On 1/7/2020 at 1:22 AM, guatazoo said:

I have realized that new bes are the ones who does not know the rules and are the worst spammers therefore;

Administration made a 100 post requirement to verify user to be a legit and a committed one, but i have more suggestions that part.

After user post 100 post which is too much i think should be returned to 50, anyway after he has completed those he should be locked for a day to verify if those 100 post are spams or good ones, from reviw can decide whether they need that user or not.

@Desais sorry for disturbance of tagging you, what you think about this suggestion?

100 is ok, its basically limits those lazy spammers that don't want to work without getting paid. Having a 100 post requirements before they can earn money from this forum is a good mitigating procedure that only those committed, real and active participants will maximize their earnings from this forum

• Useful or interesting 3

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Investors Blog said:

100 is ok, its basically limits those lazy spammers that don't want to work without getting paid. Having a 100 post requirements before they can earn money from this forum is a good mitigating procedure that only those committed, real and active participants will maximize their earnings from this forum

Well when you say it like that I agree but my suggestion still stands, right?

23 minutes ago, Ahmed jabri said:

I don't think 100 posts should be reduced to 50 posts, rather To avoid spammer and not interested members here we should increase the number of intial posts to 150 or 200 posts. But the verification process is already done, when it start counting in Yobit.

I think there should be an orientation and a review for these new users before they are allowed.

Newbies always seems to fall victim of committing such act due to the fact that they don't want to go through the rules and regulations of this forum 

On 1/7/2020 at 1:06 PM, gigabyteRTX said:

Well, that's a good suggestion to make the forum in order but isn't a little too harsh that after completing 100 posts, you will dump the user if he/she is not deserving? Then what is the use of deleting posts and warning points? That's why the forum put warning points so that if they commit such things, then they will punish accordance with what they have committed.

I agree with you, thats why admins and moderators choose to add a warning points. to make those members get their deserving punish. they did some actions that is againts to the rules of the forums. 

On 1/7/2020 at 1:22 AM, guatazoo said:

I think it's a good suggestion. But was you said, there are only maybe like 5 or 6 admins and moderators of this website. It wouldn't be easy for them to verify them all.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

17 hours ago, Ummita said:

Newbies always seems to fall victim of committing such act due to the fact that they don't want to go through the rules and regulations of this forum 

Mst of the people who spams, they aren't familiar with the English language, but these newbie they do, they just think spamming is tolerated until they figure out it is not.

15 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

I think it's a good suggestion. But was you said, there are only maybe like 5 or 6 admins and moderators of this website. It wouldn't be easy for them to verify them all.

There are good users here, who could use a moderation job, i think they should hire more.

21 minutes ago, Great Commander said:

For my 4 months in here, I clearly saw some members directly disobey the rules or hasn't read the rules at first place when the first joined the forum. 

The first impression of the newbies here, is that they can do anything with no action taken to them, until they face topics deletion and warning points they realize they were wrong, we need to change this behaviour.