A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers

On 1/6/2020 at 7:22 PM, guatazoo said:

I have realized that new bes are the ones who does not know the rules and are the worst spammers therefore;

Administration made a 100 post requirement to verify user to be a legit and a committed one, but i have more suggestions that part.

After user post 100 post which is too much i think should be returned to 50, anyway after he has completed those he should be locked for a day to verify if those 100 post are spams or good ones, from reviw can decide whether they need that user or not.

For this admis should hire more mods i think, even temporary mods.

@Desais sorry for disturbance of tagging you, what you think about this suggestion?

There is already a filtering systems, if notice some of your posts, you will find some of your posts deleted or dont connted, this because the filter systems deletes all repeated and useless content, so there is no need for locking. 

• +1 1

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

2 hours ago, talo122 said:

There is already a filtering systems, if notice some of your posts, you will find some of your posts deleted or dont connted, this because the filter systems deletes all repeated and useless content, so there is no need for locking. 

Locking helps a lot on some topics, it helps t reduce repetitive answers it is spam like, some topics does not require much discussions.

Are you trying to say that if it's not a useful post then it should be removed and also the user? If so, that is already applied in the rules and moderators does that except from removing the user. It's harsh to remove someone.

Administration made a 100 post requirement to verify user to be a legit and a committed one, but i have more suggestions that part.

After user post 100 post which is too much i think should be returned to 50, anyway after he has completed those he should be locked for a day to verify if those 100 post are spams or good. That's why the forum put warning points so that if they commit such things, then they will punish accordance.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:22 AM, guatazoo said:

I have realized that new bes are the ones who does not know the rules and are the worst spammers therefore;

Administration made a 100 post requirement to verify user to be a legit and a committed one, but i have more suggestions that part.

After user post 100 post which is too much i think should be returned to 50, anyway after he has completed those he should be locked for a day to verify if those 100 post are spams or good ones, from reviw can decide whether they need that user or not.

@Desais

The reason why newbies need to comply 100 post first to avoid bots here in forum before the forum is in the big mess because of bots who spam here, I think your suggestion it is not necessary. 

On 2/1/2020 at 3:42 PM, FalseName said:

The reason why newbies need to comply 100 post first to avoid bots here in forum before the forum is in the big mess because of bots who spam here, I think your suggestion it is not necessary. 

No don't get me wrong reducing 100 post was not the main point, kindly read what i said and try to omit the part where i said 100 post should be reduced.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:22 PM, guatazoo said:

@Desais sorry for disturbance of tagging you, what you think about this suggestion?

Hey friend I agree to your post every newbie will don't no about this I think every newbie must read the rules first and done own work honestly stop the spamming otherwise they will be banned 

20 hours ago, Saira said:

Hey friend I agree to your post every newbie will don't no about this I think every newbie must read the rules first and done own work honestly stop the spamming otherwise they will be banned 

I think newbies are ni treading the rules so we need t implement a way that will force them to do so.

Looks like this post is full of spammers as well. Just agreeing with the idea of the topic and trying to reach 100 characters without providing something to the discussion. Some of them make no sense either as they probably copy paste from google translate. 

For example:

On 2/5/2020 at 10:42 AM, Forextrader said:

Workung on a good why and its good for all of us we wanna work on it and its good for all of us we will be able to do work on it and its good 

Well spammer will be spammer and I think 100 post is enough thou it pay not too high unlike bitcoin talk and also they can ban that spammer, there will be no user here if the admin will grant your suggestion.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 1/6/2020 at 6:22 PM, guatazoo said:

The quality of posts from newbies like myself is not too encouraging. You will see some comments on a topic claiming the know nothing about topic being discussed. You know nothing but still comment under the topic! What happen to following discussion on the topic and learning? People are in a hurry to complete 30 posts daily and that's the reason most are complaining about increased time between posts

• +2 1

I think you're right. Most of the newbies here are just making contents to earn money. They don't even care what they are posting as long as they received payment from it. I think moderators need to give warning point those newbie whos making shitpost in this forum.

3 hours ago, Popedee said:

The quality of posts from newbies like myself is not too encouraging. You will see some comments on a topic claiming the know nothing about topic being discussed. You know nothing but still comment under the topic! What happen to following discussion on the topic and learning? People are in a hurry to complete 30 posts daily and that's the reason most are complaining about increased time between posts

I have also met such topics, like "I don't know anything like this sorry" topics like these should be reported through the report button.

35 minutes ago, Usernumberth said:

Yes yes i completely appreciate your saying that newbies are the first and the worstest spammers here in the cryptotalk forum. But the fact is that none will learn from these things. Because mistakes makes leaen everything a person. 

they makes those mistakes on purpose, until they got a waning pint is when they change.

I don't think it is quite a lot kore to complete 100 posts. I don't think it should be considered for reducing the initial posts to 50. Also all the 100 posts are verified and counted for reviewing.

I don't blame new people that are joining this platform it is the people that introduce this forum  for them that will not tell you tell them the rules and regulation of this site, that's why they're falling into victim 

• +1 1

Welcome with me
Thank you for this good suggestion, checking the novice member whether he deserves to join the forum or not, a good condition for limiting negative and random topics

9 hours ago, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me
Thank you for this good suggestion, checking the novice member whether he deserves to join the forum or not, a good condition for limiting negative and random topics

yes it is also good to eliminate people who have no english at all so the copy random stuffs from google and paste as replies.

22 hours ago, Elaaf said:

I don't think it is quite a lot kore to complete 100 posts. I don't think it should be considered for reducing the initial posts to 50. Also all the 100 posts are verified and counted for reviewing.

But now I think there are many members joining everyday, hard to review them all.

4 hours ago, Edeconnect said:

What a nice suggestion.  But I think they have implemented that already.  The moderators are working good here and they do spot them

I don't think it is been implen=mented, because people posts 100 spam topics and they get caught after 1000 posts.

On 1/7/2020 at 8:47 AM, alaina1001 said:

The posts are already been checked daily. They delete posts even if they still are not in 100 posts. So they won't need to recheck the 100 posts because it would just be a waste of time. 

Yes you are right about it every day lots of topics and posts get deleted by admins/moderators  but some time the figure is about 25 or 20 and then it is very hard to recover them.

I think the only suggestion that is  important is for admins or moderators to employ new ones(admins or moderators)to lessen the appearance of spamms here in cryptoworld

• Useful or interesting 1

6 hours ago, Goody28 said:

I think the only suggestion that is  important is for admins or moderators to employ new ones(admins or moderators)to lessen the appearance of spamms here in cryptoworld

And we could help them by reporting spammers though that report button, every chance we get.

On 1/7/2020 at 12:22 AM, guatazoo said:

For this admis should hire more mods i think, even temporary.

More admin is good idea but I think we should also help admin by report or giving negative reaction for spam post. Even forum have many admin but we not help them, it will wasting time and create many and more complaint about admin works. I think mine is solution, hope you'll understand that.