A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers

58 minutes ago, Shuvro33 said:

I think 100 posts should be done correctly as it shows the dedication, interest and patience that the user has but I agree to lock the account for one day to verify it thoroughly. 

Thanks for agreeing, I think new accounts should be reviewed closes than the old accounts. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

if you are very new in the crypto currency market than you should first use faucets to clear the things how to send and receive bitcoin and then you can join the cryptotalk here and you can post the genuine post and earn. 

• +3 1

12 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Mst of the people who spams, they aren't familiar with the English language, but these newbie they do, they just think spamming is tolerated until they figure out it is not.

There are good users here, who could use a moderation job, i think they should hire more.

Yeah and if they do, I would like to apply to be an admin or moderator. I use this website for almost 3-4 hours a day and I always see so much spammers. Of only I am an admin, i culd already give them warning points.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

15 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

Yeah and if they do, I would like to apply to be an admin or moderator. I use this website for almost 3-4 hours a day and I always see so much spammers. Of only I am an admin, i culd already give them warning points.

Lol, there are going to be conditions on giving warning points, if there were not most people would have been removed or banned already, which is not good because they will just create another account.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Crypto_trader said:

Well you are right 100 post to verify user is so high i also appeal to moderator and admin of this forum decrease 100 post count to 70 or 50

My main point was not decreasing the number of posts, it was to set some kind f review for new users.

• +5 1

On 1/18/2020 at 7:36 PM, Louckik said:

i guess it's a great idea if tha post returned to 50 again and then be payed by that way are hyped to work here.

Sounds fair, but we are now at 20k+ members and the amount of posts are getting higher. For some security reasons the administrators of this forum may have raised it to 100 posts. The admins know what changes are best for thier forums, we should respect and not complain about it. And work harder . 

• Useful or interesting 3

39 minutes ago, Sania said:

I know I think even temporary mods I think even temporary mods 

yes temporary mods could also do, just until everything settles with the spammers or a permanent solution is been found.

• Useful or interesting 2

7 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Lol, there are going to be conditions on giving warning points, if there were not most people would have been removed or banned already, which is not good because they will just create another account.

You will already get a warning point if you spam. But in this case that there are very limited mods and admins, they can't seem to give each one of them.

17 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

You will already get a warning point if you spam. But in this case that there are very limited mods and admins, they can't seem to give each one of them.

I think admins and mods are concentrating more on the topics than replies, that is why there are a lot of replies spams.

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

I think admins and mods are concentrating more on the topics than replies, that is why there are a lot of replies spams.

Yeah i also noticed that. That's why i don't really want to post topics anymore because i only get warning points. Better to just comment on other people's topics to play it safe.

20 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

Yeah i also noticed that. That's why i don't really want to post topics anymore because i only get warning points. Better to just comment on other people's topics to play it safe.

Yes better concentrate on comments, but make them good, because i believe there will be an operation somebody to clean replies and any will suffer for this.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 3:54 PM, Ummita said:

Newbies always seems to fall victim of committing such act due to the fact that they don't want to go through the rules and regulations of this forum 

The new bies should read the rules first before doing any action in this forum. if they don't read the rules then they can not make informative post here I think.

2 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Yes better concentrate on comments, but make them good, because i believe there will be an operation somebody to clean replies and any will suffer for this.

Yeah, I always try my best to make my contents good. Also, if your comment is bad, I think it would only get deleted. Am I wrong?

On 1/22/2020 at 2:45 PM, guatazoo said:

I also think so but the moderators are doing their best i think. they are filtering the topics and replies all the time to stop any kind of spam.

28 minutes ago, Sagor said:

I also think so but the moderators are doing their best i think. they are filtering the topics and replies all the time to stop any kind of spam.

If they are doing the best, i think there are few mods and administration should hire more mods.

1 hour ago, Adiegumabao said:

Yeah, I always try my best to make my contents good. Also, if your comment is bad, I think it would only get deleted. Am I wrong?

If your content is not good but it didn't break any rule then it will not be deleted.

3 minutes ago, Nadim45 said:

The posts are already being manually checked and deemed verified or unverified, so basically what you suggested is already implemented in the system

i think the admins will not check all content on here manually because that will be very tiring for them, there is only about 3 or 4 admins total and over 100k comment.

The newbies first get confused about posting in crypto they don't understand what to post and what to not.So before starting crypto everyone should read the rules and regulations and know about posting different topics not spam. 

• +5 1

Not all newbies are like what you said. Some newbies are aware about rules and follow them and I am one of those. So please do not put all the blame to all new members, besides even some old members here do violations too and spams a lot based on what I have read on some comments posted on other topics. I think it will be much better if you put "some" everytime you mention the word "newbies". Right? And I do believe too that posts are being verified before they even reflect on yobit accounts specially for us new members. So why recheck again after completing those 100 posts? And please know too that just because we have comments that have been deleted, doesn't really mean we already made some violations like creating spam posts. Just like in my situation, I have more than 10 comments that was not counted or credited even though I am very sure I have not made any violations at all for I always make sure I am following the rules and since I am not receiving any warnings yet. It simply happened because I have commented on some topics that was soon removed/ deleted or moved by moderators to off topic section.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

I agree. We need to check 100 first messages from new members. I trying to write quality messages, but still noob.)) And a lot of people aren't worried about anything only of count. Very bad :(

• +1 1

this is quite good suggestion,with this one,it can lessen those members that breaking the rules and making spams,just to earn money,

We cannot relate newbies to those spammers, spammers are spammers. The only problem with newbies are their ignorance and they are not doing something about it. We have a free videos or blogs from you tube we can research to be able to participate, ignorance is not an excuse. 

• +2 1