I want to grow with cryptotalk - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

I want to grow with cryptotalk

I support you in your desire. This forum is a unique place for crypto enthusiasts. Here everyone can learn useful information about cryptocurrency or share it.

For sure this is a right place for people to be growing in cryptocurrencies and cryptoworld in general, because the newbies without cryptotalk they will suffer to much to be good in crypto.

of course! we will and the best way is telling everyone interested about it and make sure to post useful comment then the website will grow, i mean who knows?! it may becomes very famous forum.

• +1 1

On 1/4/2020 at 1:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

I am also with you and I agree with you and I am happy to be a member of this wonderful forum that provides information and benefit and gained through a lot of friends and experts in this field and I hope that my ranking will develop and become one of the prominent members.

Well you need to grow you account reputation,  you 

Need to do hardwork from this forum and it is the

Best place to earn knowledge and money. Post ar3

Also useful.

• +1 1

Everyone wants to grow in cryptotalk because it really helps us to earn money by just creating a content related to crypto currencies. I am thankful here. Happy posting!

All members here are trying to develop the forum, and I feel happy when I see some topics in which members propose new additions to the forum, because we all earn money through it and we must maintain it.

yes in this forum you can learn many things from others it collect all beginner and professional there is imprtant things to do is work with the rule of this forum good luck

Everyone that is posting constructive contents here is going to grow into a better poster day by day whether they even want to or not, after all you are visiting many topics per day and you are reading many posts that can have information that you didn't have.

This site is a very good site. I work here to earn money for my leisure time. Income from there I will share with my family to earn more thanks

On 04.01.2020 at 02:11, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

Me 2 bruh 🙂 With Cryptotalk i made some money, i am learning  everyday with this forum and shareing with my experience with other people, so we grow together and with many people. 

You are right  everyone  can grow  there with the help of cryptotalk.  As it is paying  Good amount  of earnings  from there also we can learn  useful  information  from. There and can use  this to earn  more from  anywhere. 

Well you need to do hardwork and follow rules first then 

You have to maintain and grow your account reputation 

Via valid post. Post should not copy paste.

You can grow with cryptotalk if you invest your time with proper planning and also do proper analysis of the market and then invest accordingly to get maximum profit from the market. That will be beneficial to you. And you will grow in the crypto world. 

You can with me, I am willing to accompany you. I hope that I can have a companion to work, exchange and discuss. Or forums are also a place to discuss for you. Talking will be the best way to gain knowledge for anyone.

This forum now contains the most delicious information that anyone can stand on the field of encryption and use it. It is a feed and this is the idea that came up with it and it is now in a great development and the members ’members are increasing from time to time and this is good for expanding the forum’s reputation.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 1/4/2020 at 4:40 PM, Binjit said:

Most welcome here everyone with you and working together in the forum.you can post,comment and
share usefull honestly knowladge of crptocurrency.every will help you

We all can be friend here. We also are here to make some useful discussions in the crypto world. Not only the generic comments, but I really love this forum which is providing us such a great opportunity learn more about the cryptocurrencies. 

On 4/1/2020 at 8:23 AM, Kschitez Raj said:

As this forum started 6 months ago, and yes this forum is doing amazing, and I think that my motive of joining this is fulfilled alongwith good earning. And I am looking for more with this.

Every one can grow on the forum,  as it will matter on how far you would want to commit to the site, as the site has being for more 6 months now, and still looks like it's going to be there, I think this site would potentially boost many members here

On 1/4/2020 at 1:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hello my dear friend. Yes we all want this, but in order for us to grow we must first work hard and love and continue our communication with this forum until we progress in it.

I'm with you and I guess everyone is with you because everyone love to spend them time here. I have been in this forum for 3 months and I hope I will continue to work in this forum even further.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am with you in that, indeed, the site is interesting, and it contains many useful information and friendly members whom we interact with and accompany them during our journey in the world of cryptocurrencies.

All of us want that! The moderators are doing their best here and fight all spammers and useless content.. So our job is doing our best here to improve this forum! Hope that some admins tell us about some suggestions to improve this forum together!

We all want this but let me tell you something ! people here are getting mad because of randomly deleting posts ! there is no reason for that ! I think they have to solve this problem because people are leaving the forum !

On 1/4/2020 at 12:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Very good mate thanks for showing us your own perspective in aspect of contributing in the forum to help the forum move forward. Here we are ready to do our best too to contribute.

Well, the decision whether to take this forum as for earning satoshi or learning or even both is 100% yours. In case, we should realize that with time, our purpose of being here will be revealed, it is just a matter of time. And I am sure with the neutrality of the administration, you get what you deserve 100%.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy