What if the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What if the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving?

This theory may cause a big problem to the users of course. Because some theories suggest that if the Bitcoin's supply decreased it can become a way to improve its value if the demand also increases.

There are different calculations on the rise of Bitcoin. Anytime , Anyhow ..Bitcoin can rise up or drop because

the prospect of bitcoin prices is increasingly lucrative due to supply and demand factors.  When demand rises, the price of bitcoin will automatically rise.  Contrary to the stock market, the price of bitcoin will increase when the economy weakens.

20 hours ago, aamir shamim said:

Many are saying that the next halving will have the same market effect, and it’s not just a belief that history repeats itself.last halving caused very good bull run,this time it is again expected.

This is what we all wish for, that history repeats itself and Bitcoin rises dramatically as it happened at the end of 2017, but surpasses it much more than that, but we are here to alert people to a possibility, which is the opposite so that they will not be disappointed.

If this will be happen, many people will being disappointed to bitcoin because many people are waiting for that opportunity to get some big money but they are waiting for nothing.

1 minute ago, Isaco1 said:

yes, this is proper, all of us love Bitcoin and hope it's going to go up, and i am in my view very constructive that it will move up, however we believe the worst situation! How will the crypto international be like?

Of course, we all hope that Bitcoin will rise, and it will be very sad for all lovers of cryptocurrencies in the world if the opposite happened and the Bitcoin price decreased. But even in this case I think that I will deal with reality and continue in the world of Crypto because I loved it very much.

Many people nowadays uses bitcoin as their curency as it doesn't have a third party unlike any other currency. We cannot tell if the price of it rise in any time but we can all expect the rise of bitcoin if many people will continue to support cryptocurrency.

Edited by akfldpdf

bitcoin or crypto currency not predictable any time anything happened i Hope bitcoin rise after some months 

and recover all losses of  2019 

On 1/4/2020 at 2:04 AM, Crypto123 said:

Here is the end of 2019 with all the disadvantages it brought to the world of Crypto, which witnessed a significant decline in most of the cryptocurrency markets. Most analysts expect prices to rise in the new year, especially Bitcoin, especially after halving. My question now is what if all expectations happen and the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? What can happen? How do you feel about the future of cryptocurrencies?

It may be not go high after halving but before halving big whales will definitely get benefit from halving hype the will pump the price before galving and dumps at the tume of halving or just after that

I think that was too impossible ase bitcoin price is always changing every seconds.as long as there is exchanger

Ther is investor and therr is also a coin holder bitcoin price will still rise after halving

On 1/4/2020 at 3:04 PM, pulokdeb said:

If half the price of bitcoin is no longer bargaining, then we will suffer a lot and we will face many problems.

If that will happen a lot of people or crypto enthausist wil now buy bitcoins and it will affect the price and for sure it will rise again.becouse bitcoin is limited that like other coins who are unlimited

11 hours ago, Benjamin said:

If this will be happen, many people will being disappointed to bitcoin because many people are waiting for that opportunity to get some big money but they are waiting for nothing.

Yes, it is true that most Bitcoin enthusiasts are awaiting this big talk and they hope that the price will go up significantly to get a lot of profits, however the date is nearing half and we will see everything in reality.

16 hours ago, filebanker said:

Bitcoin price rise or fall depends on investors.but if the bitcoin price wont rise after halving and continu e to fall then I guess itll be the end of cryptocurrency coz no one will invest on something that has no value.

This will never happen because if we look at the number of users of bitcoin, it will be more bigger ang bigger because they are know that they are able to get some big money here.

I really don't mind if the price of bitcoin doesn't rise because I did not spend even a single money from here, all of my crypto are just from working in forum like this. As long as bitcoin can still help me to buy the things I want or need, then I'll be okay.

If the halving, doesn't increase the bitcoin price, that doesn't mean that the bull run will not to have an effect on the price.

Yes halving might or may increase price. But the bull run can too.

So having to have both runs, might lead to mooning seasons on bitcoin, hopefully

23 hours ago, auiwrb4 said:

The increase in the supply and demand will still happen because that's how the economy works. Halving means the production of new bitcoin will be half. So halving has nothing to do with prices.

Production will get halved so there will be less Bitcoin coming in exchanges from miners. I think this means that there will be less selling pressure. Miners usually have to sell a large amount of bitcoins they produce to pay for their costs. Perhaps though we won't see an increase in price but instead a decrease in mining activity as many miners won't be profitable anymore.

That wouldn't happen, if it will even happen so many people would had bought Bitcoin hoping the price will rise after Halving which will make the price to rise before Halving

I just want give my opinion. I am really confident on blockchain technology. So for the price is doesn't matter will going up or not when Bitcoin Halving happen. You must know blockchain in Bitcoin is rare, until now no one can hack that technology. Also the blockchain have value because running on decentralized. So if you only buy Bitcoin for profit, i think will make your tired, the price is volatile.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

That is not possible just see 2019 last month price and see 2020 1st January month. Bitcoin price may sometimes decrease but it happen for just moment. We wish Bitcoin price also more increase this year

Since there is only speculation lately what I see is a small rise until May, perhaps we reach 10.000$ once again. But before the halving I see a lot of these speculative funds getting out. Same thing happened with Litecoin halving and before that with Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. What we need is adoption. Without it there won't be new capital entering.

If the market value of Bitcoin does not increase after halving, then those who have held or invested in Bitcoin will suffer losses and they will not get any profit from it.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:04 AM, Crypto123 said:

My question now is what if all expectations happen and the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving?

If you mean by 'after' is only weeks after, then it's not that surprising. Even the last halving that happened on 2016, took a year to take off into a bull run, on peak at late-2017. So it wouldn't be too surprising if it didn't rise that fast.

If Bitcoin will not increase after the halving this year, definitely I will sell my Bitcoin because it has a tendency to dump after a month. So, I'm avoiding the Bitcoin value to fall after it's high value.

If bitcoin did not have a rise, it would be a crisis, I would be very sad and disappointed. I reinvested from the beginning

On 1/4/2020 at 5:04 AM, Crypto123 said:

Here is the end of 2019 with all the disadvantages it brought to the world of Crypto, which witnessed a significant decline in most of the cryptocurrency markets. Most analysts expect prices to rise in the new year, especially Bitcoin, especially after halving. My question now is what if all expectations happen and the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? What can happen? How do you feel about the future of cryptocurrencies?

Well first of all, it isn't quite possible for Bitcoin but to rise after halving. But if it did not rise, maybe some coins might even collapse.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

That is possible because litecoin's halving didn't affect the price at all, but maybe the scarcity of the coins and its effect on the price has been integrated into the Bitcoin core software itself.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I think that after halving the price of bitcoin will raise and if not then enjo the ups and downs of the bitcoin in trading take benefits see if bitcoin can't raise then it will not stable also so take advantage of that in trading