What if the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What if the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving?

Here is the end of 2019 with all the disadvantages it brought to the world of Crypto, which witnessed a significant decline in most of the cryptocurrency markets. Most analysts expect prices to rise in the new year, especially Bitcoin, especially after halving. My question now is what if all expectations happen and the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? What can happen? How do you feel about the future of cryptocurrencies?

Bitcoin at the moment is only pausing it's great performance made in 10 or so that it was created. Bear markets are simply a pause from past rally of extremely high prices, and so with the halving in May most likely bitcoin will continue to go higher, just as it has done with the past halvings.

• Useful or interesting 1

If bitcoin doesn't increase, I won't be heartbroken nor would it affect my enthusiasm for it or for crypto in general.  Who cares?  You can't pin all your hopes on something so predictable making the price of bitcoin boom.  That's setting yourself up for disappointment in my opinion. 

And besides, why worry about this anyway?  The halving is still a few months away and anything can happen.

9 minutes ago, Hamden said:

Without waiting 100 years
The crypto market for the year 2019 compared to the year 2018, is good, and kept the lowest fall of more than $ 6000
  Half will happen after months, and if the market does not rise, Bitcoin will fall to a low point that remains in the range of $ 5,000

Yes, I think so too, and I said it earlier if the bitcoin price doesn't go up, it probably won't go up again and what happened at the end of 2017 when the bitcoin price reached $ 20,000 is just a bubble.

Not really sure how i feel or react if after halving or the next few month if bitcoin price didn't rise but i will always hope it will rise though someday since blockchain technology was powerful and i see the future of crypto will be bright.

5 minutes ago, Loly said:

It is known that the minerals are the most people and companies that obtain bitcoin as a result of the mining process, and therefore they are the most who can sell bitcoins in the market in order to cover the expenses of their devices, and the energy consumed. Therefore, the price of bitcoin could increase according to this theory.

Yes, that's right, we all love Bitcoin and hope it will go up, and I am personally very optimistic that it will go up, but we imagine the worst scenario! How will the crypto world be like?

If the market price of Bitcoin increases after halving , then those who have held Bitcoin will suffer huge losses.Moreover, those who have invested in bitcoin can earn less profit.

Edited by Sohel Rana Sazzad

That's a matter of prediction we do not know the truth, clearly the future of Crypto still exists. As far as I know in 2020 this will happen Halving and Bull Run will occur in 2021 because usually the increase occurs in odd years.

There is very much chance bitcoin price will rise. I think Bitcoin price will not go very high but sure Bitcoin price go around $12000. This year is very good for everyone.

If bitcoin can not increase after the bitcoin halving, well we should move on, let's just continue to trade or investing some altcoins.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If the price of the bitcoin does not increases near the halving event. then i the future the bitcoin price increases.But the price must increases. Near the halving there are many chances that the price of the bitcoin increases.

The price of bitcoins is goes up due to demand of bitcoins in the crypto currency world is more then its production. This is the Economics law of Demand, the price of every thing goes up when the demand of thing in the market is more. This is reality with of bitcoins.

If half the price of bitcoin is no longer bargaining, then we will suffer a lot and we will face many problems.

It is very unlikely that bitcoin price doesn't rise after each block reward reduction. The previous experiences show that when the first and second halvings occurred in 2012 and 2016, they were followed by intensive increase in value. It is true that some predictions about bitcoin price after Christmas proved wrong but halving is a big event and it is not just a normal bull market. Most of the time scarcity leads to higher prices.

These are just assumptions of what will happen to Bitcoin after Halving Bitcoin in May 2020. This is a 50 to 50 business case. I am for the fact that the price will rise. 

9 hours ago, Hamden said:

Thanks for giving me a reputation
I think what happened in 2017 is an error in the Bitcoin price path, but it retracted and was corrected
Bitcoin is still very far from its real price, but we want the price to evolve smoothly so that many people will not benefit without work. Get rich free

You're welcome, yes indeed most people think that what happened in 2017 should happen again, but what I want to alert people to is what if the opposite happens, they have to be prepared for the worst and deal with the reality.

1 minute ago, kusvuw10 said:

If bitcoin does not increase, this will have an immediate effect on many people, many will be very afraid of the money they invest in it.

Indeed this can happen, and although all expectations say that Bitcoin will rise, we must expect all possibilities and deal with it realistically because the opposite can very well happen.

1 minute ago, kusvuw10 said:

If bitcoin does not increase, this will have an immediate effect on many people, many will be very afraid of the money they invest in it.

Then they invested too much, and have either to sell at a loss, or sit it out until the next hype. Everyone warns people always to not invest more than you can afford to lose.

I don't think that the Bitcoin price will crash, but I am also not super optimistic for 2020. We'll see what happens.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I believe that the price increase will certainly not be immediately on the day of halving and not the day after it. The growth process will be gradual within 8-10 months. This is my personal opinion.

We should not think about halving. Halving means new bitcoins production will be half. So halving has no relation with price. Price only rise if demand will increase. How halving can increase price if demand not increase. I do not think there will be any effect on market if price not rise after halving because price will definately rise in long time. So people will wait for that. And I know crypto currencies have bright future.

14 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Here is the end of 2019 with all the disadvantages it brought to the world of Crypto, which witnessed a significant decline in most of the cryptocurrency markets. Most analysts expect prices to rise in the new year, especially Bitcoin, especially after halving. My question now is what if all expectations happen and the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? What can happen? How do you feel about the future of cryptocurrencies?

No one can exactly tell us what is going to be happen next, but ezperts whom have good technical knowledge about charts trading and all the ups and downs of bitcoin price. Most of them hoped tobsee a surge 

If bitcoin price won't pump up after halving may be thousands of user could leave bitcoin and shift towards another cryptocurrencies. Also value of rest of the crypto may be increased.

Yet in recursive logic, demand could be affected by the halving narrative. The widely held expectation that it will influence the price could stimulate demand for bitcoin as an investment asset, which will influence its price, especially as new investors – attracted by the supply models and historical correlation – enter the sector.