What if the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What if the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving?

We already entering into bullish conditions of the market now may be not much effect of halving event on btc price so try to predict halving event day price of btc I think much pump or dump there will be. 

if the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving so we have alot of lose  it is very bad for all of us .............

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

I think dump and pums carry the bitcoin to the way of future and  after halving if not increase in price than it is the benefit for the trader to buy btc and hold them for long term.

• Useful or interesting 1

well,there still lot of chance for the price increase on bitcoin,halving is not the basis for its increase,just need to be patient.

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin has a lot of potential to rise after it happens. Also I thought it was going to be very strongThe amount is likely to increase.And whatever I think will be able to give us a lot of good profits.And if we can invest in it in the meantime, it may be that it can make us millionaires.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:04 AM, Crypto123 said:

Here is the end of 2019 with all the disadvantages it brought to the world of Crypto, which witnessed a significant decline in most of the cryptocurrency markets. Most analysts expect prices to rise in the new year, especially Bitcoin, especially after halving. My question now is what if all expectations happen and the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? What can happen? How do you feel about the future of cryptocurrencies?

Well we can't do a thing if this will happened but if we are going to base the current market situation then the chances that it will happen is very little. But if in case it will happen then let's embrace ourselves in order to ride the flow of the market. 

The price of bitcoin is keep on rising from the first week of January and today it cross 10k barrier once again and I hope soon it will cross 12 k barrier, which will be good news for all bitcoin lovers, holder, trader and investor.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:45 AM, Shuusei said:

Analysis doesn't always right, do they? It's only a words from them. I don't expect a significant rise after halving, might be a slowly but surely rise will be enough and reasonable price for bitcoin.

I also go with the slow but surely rise you mentioned as investors are likely to cool off after halving, watching as the market factors in the implication of the halving. Subsequently appetite for risk would return and demand souring up again..

there is no need to fear, the btc always keeps the falls and does not fall so much, it is always firm at some point, then fly again, you just have to give it time, but it is not alarming

9 minutes ago, Adhora nur ava said:

Yes, it's “halvening,” not halving.) That means that the age-old phenomenon of supply and demand will kick in. As Rose explained, every time a halvening hasoccurred in the past, the price of Bitcoin has risen, then eventually, fallen.

I don’t know there might be a spelling mistake, but thanks anyway, the important thing is that it's the well-known event that cuts Bitcoin bonuses by half. This usually causes the Bitcoin price to rise. And I think its effect started about a month ago.

4 hours ago, Tina420 said:

Analysis doesn't always right, do they? It's only a words from them. I don't expect a significant rise after halving, might be a slowly but surely rise will be enough and reasonable price for bitcoin.

Yes, the analysis is not always correct. I have tried this myself many times, and my question here is about whether the analysis is incorrect and the bitcoin price has not gone up after halving what could happen?

It calls that if Bitcoin fail to rise after halving I think patience is still the key to life in any business you venture into, but no how Bitcoin will not rise after halving, unless it will delay for risen, people will still give up if Bitcoin refuses to rise. 

4 hours ago, mdkhokon12 said:

Not really sure how i feel or react if after halving or the next few month if bitcoin price didn't rise but i will always hope it will rise though someday since blockchain technology It is known that the minerals are the most people and companies that obtain bitcoin as a result of the mining process, and therefore they are the most who can sell bitcoins in the...

You don't know how you feel, but I tell you that everyone will be very disappointed and saddened, because everyone expects bitcoin to rise after Halving, and from them he has bought large quantities of Bitcoin to sell after Halving and therefore it will be a great shock.

Bitcoin is for sale. Perhaps though we will not see a rise in prices, instead of reducing mining activity, many mineral workers will no longer be profitable. I think this means less pressure to sell. Minerals are usually large enough to pay for their expenses

May be this time btc lose their price because now it's price is high much more in only few days much hipe in btc and altcoins market. Hopefully now these not down like 2017.

This is the best source of income. Bitcoins price can rised at  any moment. So people should hold it and wait for the price    

On 2/14/2020 at 9:49 AM, rumohmirah2 said:

it is impossible that bitcoin rate does not upward thrust after each block reward discount. The preceding experiences show that when the primary and second halvings happened in 2012 and 2016, they were accompanied via in depth growth in fee. it's far genuine that some predictions about bitcoin charge after Christmas proved wrong however halving is a big occasion and it is not only a everyday bull market. maximum of the time shortage leads to higher charges.

Bitcoin  price will fall after the hard fork and it is inevitable.

14 hours ago, Dlis said:

It is accepted that the raw materials are the a large amount frequent and companies that gain bitcoin as a end result of the mining process, and hence they are the on the whole who bottle plug bitcoins in the bazaar in sort out to wrap the expenses of their devices, and the energy consumed. Therefore, the cost of bitcoin might expand according to this theory

Perhaps your words are correct, and everyone expects Bitcoin to rise after Halving, but we should not neglect another possibility which is the question in the matter. What if the opposite happens and the bitcoin price does not increase?

Well, if it doesnt go up, then it will stay where it is or it will come down, if it does, believe me a lot of people are ready to get more bitcoin in their portfolia, everybody want btc back at 3400$, but it is not coming to that price anytime soon.

Nice little worring post my friend but I don't this the vale is going to decline by its half yes there might be fluctuations but half is not possible. Looking at past trends we can only expect the value to rise. 

9 minutes ago, arnob5277 said:

The study's data suggests that the “cost (per mined btc) increase following the halving” will surely happen, but the rise in price is theoretical. ... If the price of bitcoin means it is not profitable to mine after the BTC halving in May, significant miner capitulation could occur.

Yes, your analysis is very good. Halving bitcoin means that bonuses decrease by half and thus if the price of bitcoin does not rise, mining will not be attractive anymore to miners, so they may quit their job and abandon bitcoin mining to mining the other most profitable currencies.

On 1/4/2020 at 2:30 AM, Crypto123 said:

Yes, that's right, we all love Bitcoin and hope it will go up, and I am personally very optimistic that it will go up, but we imagine the worst scenario! How will the crypto world be like?

Yes you are right the hopes are really high that the price would definitely go up it is not just our hope but many experienced traders say the same.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:04 AM, Crypto123 said:

Here is the end of 2019 with all the disadvantages it brought to the world of Crypto, which witnessed a significant decline in most of the cryptocurrency markets. Most analysts expect prices to rise in the new year, especially Bitcoin, especially after halving. My question now is what if all expectations happen and the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? What can happen? How do you feel about the future of cryptocurrencies?

Once the market will rise after the halving or it will continue to decrease only then this year will be added to bear season and the bull season will be either in the following year. 

Let's just continue to watch the market and let's hope that the price will increase after the halving so we ca  meet the bull again.